2,154 posts
Thanks Meter: 3,753

By scanno, Senior Member on 31st December 2012, 02:03 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
7th September 2013, 01:42 PM |#51  
Thanks Meter: 3

More
I again. With a few more information.
First: I have a Viewsonic 10s, in principle, ie Advent Vega ... same.
I have your "VegaTouchRecovery_RC3.img" flashed successfully.
From there, I then tried to "cm 10.1 20,130,712-build_20-UNOFFICIAL-shuttle.zip" to install the ...
And your VegaTouchRecovery gives me the following error:
"assert failed:
getprop ("ro.product.device") == "n01" | | getprop ("ro.product.device") == "n01" | |
getprop ("ro.product.device") == "shuttle" | | getprop ("ro.product.device") == "shuttle" | |
getprop ("ro.product.device") == "P10AN01" | | getprop ("ro.product.device") == "P10AN01" | |
E: Error in / sdcard/clockworkmod/cm-10.1-20130712-build_20-UNOFFICIAL-shuttle.zip
(Status7)

Seems just as if there were different models listed somewhere? But where? And how the get away?

Thanks in advance for your help

7th September 2013, 02:21 PM |#52  
Quote:
Originally Posted by schafRy

I again. With a few more information.
First: I have a Viewsonic 10s, in principle, ie Advent Vega ... same.
I have your "VegaTouchRecovery_RC3.img" flashed successfully.
From there, I then tried to "cm 10.1 20,130,712-build_20-UNOFFICIAL-shuttle.zip" to install the ...
And your VegaTouchRecovery gives me the following error:
"assert failed:
getprop ("ro.product.device") == "n01" | | getprop ("ro.product.device") == "n01" | |
getprop ("ro.product.device") == "shuttle" | | getprop ("ro.product.device") == "shuttle" | |
getprop ("ro.product.device") == "P10AN01" | | getprop ("ro.product.device") == "P10AN01" | |
E: Error in / sdcard/clockworkmod/cm-10.1-20130712-build_20-UNOFFICIAL-shuttle.zip
(Status7)

Seems just as if there were different models listed somewhere? But where? And how the get away?

Thanks in advance for your help

If you flash the last nvflash of cm10.1 it contains the TWRP recovery. It is adjusted for the new wat of partitioning. The cwm touch is not. So please do not use that one to flash a cm10.1 zip.

Verstuurd vanaf mijn Xperia T met Tapatalk 4
7th September 2013, 03:20 PM |#53  

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by scanno

If you flash the last nvflash of cm10.1 it contains the TWRP recovery. It is adjusted for the new wat of partitioning. The cwm touch is not. So please do not use that one to flash a cm10.1 zip.

Verstuurd vanaf mijn Xperia T met Tapatalk 4

ohhhh okay.
Then there was the problem before the tab relative to the cwm-touch.
Now the tab is virginal again with newly formatted ext4, NVFlash17, and TWRP.
But it still can be no "updates".zip * eg: cm 10.1 20,130,815-UNOFFICIAL-shuttle.zip install with TWRP.
And as already written TWRP does not issue error.

I would really appreciate you if you have the time and opportunity to provide a NVFLASH of your last BUILD would.
7th September 2013, 04:49 PM |#54  
Quote:
Originally Posted by schafRy

ohhhh okay.
Then there was the problem before the tab relative to the cwm-touch.
Now the tab is virginal again with newly formatted ext4, NVFlash17, and TWRP.
But it still can be no "updates".zip * eg: cm 10.1 20,130,815-UNOFFICIAL-shuttle.zip install with TWRP.
And as already written TWRP does not issue error.

I would really appreciate you if you have the time and opportunity to provide a NVFLASH of your last BUILD would.

Give it a try:
http://www.mediafire.com/download/3j...AL-shuttle.exe
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to scanno For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift scanno Ad-Free
7th September 2013, 06:30 PM |#55  

More
Quote:

Give it a try:
http://www.mediafire.com/download/3j...AL-shuttle.exe

Yes yes yes .... Thank you. It worked.
Every day a good deed. And you're through for today.
4th October 2013, 11:04 AM |#56  

More
How and which USB controller connect in host mode
Hi Scanno,
I try the USB host mode to connect a gamepad then (SuperGNES Snes9x ... etc) to play emulators.
Can you tell me if and which are recognized and supported gamepads? (PS3 Controller, Analog Controller?)
8th October 2013, 04:55 PM |#57  

More
Hello Scanno and anyone else reding this:

How do you enable 3G Sticks?

1. Change to Host in Shuttle Tools
2. then how to activate 3G in cyanogen?

i tested it with my ZTE MF110 and ZTE MF190 which both have no simlock and a sim inside of them, none worked
they show first a red led then they go green for "network" connection was found :P
but they would blink if data transfer started!
Under Settings there is More... then Mobilenetwork but how do i activate the 3G icon in the status bar like on the old roms...

If anyone uses an external usb stick please share your setup process and model

Thank you!
8th October 2013, 07:48 PM |#58  
Quote:
Originally Posted by Meins321

Hello Scanno and anyone else reding this:

How do you enable 3G Sticks?

1. Change to Host in Shuttle Tools
2. then how to activate 3G in cyanogen?

i tested it with my ZTE MF110 and ZTE MF190 which both have no simlock and a sim inside of them, none worked
they show first a red led then they go green for "network" connection was found :P
but they would blink if data transfer started!
Under Settings there is More... then Mobilenetwork but how do i activate the 3G icon in the status bar like on the old roms...

If anyone uses an external usb stick please share your setup process and model

Thank you!

3g is only working with a couple of Huawei sticks and the internal 3g modem from Huawei that was shipped with the 3g models of the p10an01.

So there is no way that a ZTE stick will work with the Huawei ril that is in this ROM.

Sent from my Nexus 10 using Tapatalk 4
22nd October 2013, 01:34 AM |#59  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Question
Quote:

Give it a try:
mediafire.com/download/3j7r8dbd7204y25/cm-10.1-20130815-UNOFFICIAL-shuttle.exe

Hi Scanno, I partitioned my 8G SD to 4G fat32 and 4G ext4, then installed your latest 815 nvflash cm10.1, exe version. I didn't see any error while flashing, but after I turned on the tablet, it stuck on spinning CyanogenMod logo for more than 10 minutes... Anything I can do? or just wait more time?
24th October 2013, 08:28 PM |#60  
Quote:
Originally Posted by akoei

Hi Scanno, I partitioned my 8G SD to 4G fat32 and 4G ext4, then installed your latest 815 nvflash cm10.1, exe version. I didn't see any error while flashing, but after I turned on the tablet, it stuck on spinning CyanogenMod logo for more than 10 minutes... Anything I can do? or just wait more time?

The first boot can take a very long time, depending on the speed of your sdcard. The speed of the sdcard is very important for the Speed of this ROM.

Leave it running for a longer time it should pass eventually. If not, try a reflash. It could also be the partitioning of you sdcard that might not work out that well.

Sent from my TF300T using Tapatalk 4
22nd December 2013, 08:44 PM |#61  
Thanks Meter: 96

More
Can someone please tell me what the recommended SD card partitions is? I mean will ext4 be used to store any data?

Also, once installed how does one get into recovery to install gapps?

EDIT: I was able to get into recovery by going into developer options and selecting advanced reboot.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)