FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

[ROM.ICS.13] [Ray] [Xperia Z1 Honami ROM_Superlative Edition] [Both BL] 28.02.14

2,891 posts
Thanks Meter: 7,852

By Saqib Nazm, Retired Forum Moderator / Recognized Themer on 5th September 2013, 10:41 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
7th September 2013, 10:22 AM |#21  
Thanks Meter: 29

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by saqib nazm

Umm. I dont think home button has led, the back button & menu button does, correct me if I am wrong

You are wrong. Ray have home button led and ray dont have the back & menu buttons back light....
Ray use notification led for home button led... please look xperia ray
7th September 2013, 11:24 AM |#22  
Flag Delhi
Thanks Meter: 105

More
yes ... ray have home button LED only
7th September 2013, 03:32 PM |#23  
Thanks Meter: 29

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by dejanp1

You are wrong. Ray have home button led and ray dont have the back & menu buttons back light....
Ray use notification led for home button led... please look xperia ray

just to add

ray home button works when press white magic, but when lock and then unlock phone, home button led dont works anymore...
7th September 2013, 04:35 PM |#24  
Flag El Castillo Del Diablo
Thanks Meter: 45

More
Bug Reports
Bad
-Loading Screen (when opening apps), is not pure black, there are some colored lines on the right portion of the screen
-When importing contacts, text is white upon selection of import source (But the text is shown when an option is clicked)
-Lockscreen wallpaper (using XZ), has problems on the navigation bar (I removed it)

Good
-Lightning Fast
Will give another feedback after some time

P.S - Kernel is Lupus
7th September 2013, 04:55 PM |#25  
Bicol
Thanks Meter: 40

More
Bug report
- upon applying the theme accent procedure, upon booting, on the homescreen, nav bar become transparent, while on the app drawer has the black background.

- on the lockscreen settings, changing the wallpaper, while selecting the image on the Album and cropping, it just return back to selecting the image and never crop the image.
8th September 2013, 07:58 AM |#26  
Flag Pontianak
Thanks Meter: 30

More
Forced error messaging when i swiped out notify in statusbar.

Sent from my C5302 using xda app-developers app
8th September 2013, 09:46 AM |#27  
OP Retired Forum Moderator / Recognized Themer
Flag Virginia, USA

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kratellismorru

Bad
-Loading Screen (when opening apps), is not pure black, there are some colored lines on the right portion of the screen
-When importing contacts, text is white upon selection of import source (But the text is shown when an option is clicked)
-Lockscreen wallpaper (using XZ), has problems on the navigation bar (I removed it)
Good
-Lightning Fast
Will give another feedback after some time
P.S - Kernel is Lupus

About loading apps, my rom doesn't have any problem like that, it's probably your device problem
About Import Contacts it could a problem with theme_accent you chose (SemcGeneric) I have tested with green just now it is all fine there, but I will check & fix all others in next release
I will make transparent navigation bar optional in the next release, or I will make an addon today/tomorrow whenever I get time

Quote:
Originally Posted by litemintx

Bug report
- upon applying the theme accent procedure, upon booting, on the homescreen, nav bar become transparent, while on the app drawer has the black background.
- on the lockscreen settings, changing the wallpaper, while selecting the image on the Album and cropping, it just return back to selecting the image and never crop the image.

Navbar transparency is intended to work like this, otherwise you cannot see it suppose when you enter settings, because its all white there. There could be many places where transparent navbar would get invisible with different colors. So it is only transparent in home & black in all other places
I just tried with two pics from album, they crops perfectly & sets it to wallpaper. So
Quote:
Originally Posted by odie70

Forced error messaging when i swiped out notify in statusbar.
Sent from my C5302 using xda app-developers app

Will be fixed in the next release, though it doesn't hurt a thing when gives fc's
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Saqib Nazm For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Saqib Nazm Ad-Free
8th September 2013, 08:37 PM |#28  
Thanks Meter: 35

More
@saqib nazm Bro, Radio app is missing?! Unable to use it for gaming or heavy apps. Hope you'll fix it in next release Xperia keyboard is not like the original one, fails to predict some words even though I downloaded the dictionaries. But still it looks beautiful. Hope next release will have fixes!
Overall the ROM is so smooth, less lag, beautiful font, animations, wallpapers! Thanks for your work.
9th September 2013, 10:19 AM |#29  
OP Retired Forum Moderator / Recognized Themer
Flag Virginia, USA

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by NazS!

@saqib nazm Bro, Radio app is missing?! Unable to use it for gaming or heavy apps. Hope you'll fix it in next release Xperia keyboard is not like the original one, fails to predict some words even though I downloaded the dictionaries. But still it looks beautiful. Hope next release will have fixes!
Overall the ROM is so smooth, less lag, beautiful font, animations, wallpapers! Thanks for your work.

Yeah I just figured it after you said,sorry for it. get it from other rom for the time being I will try to improve performance let's see to what extent I can get successful
The Following User Says Thank You to Saqib Nazm For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Saqib Nazm Ad-Free
9th September 2013, 04:26 PM |#30  
Thanks Meter: 71

More
Thumbs up Feedback
I like this ROM not bad at all for the first build)
+ All Z1 style
+ Fast and Smooth

- LED button not working (RAY user)
- Phonebook FC when trying to import the contacts or too add the contacts or change picture of contact (NEED FIX)
- Walkman FC in My Music (When WIFI is turning ON)
- With CTCkernel Version 2.8uv you must ENTER Dual recovery and flash the ROM (Tripple Recovery CANT install this ROM)

So this ROM is not stable yet BUT VERY GOOD JOB for the first BUILD )))))))))))
Also you can add latest GALERY and WALKMAN from HONAMI !
Waiting for new update............................................ .................................................. .................................................. .....
10th September 2013, 05:45 AM |#31  
Bicol
Thanks Meter: 40

More
I used Ctcaer v2.8 with ondemandx and sio, battery performance as follows:

87% - 10.30pm
84% - 6am

Gsm mode, and min freq 245 ghz, max 1.024ghz
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
honami rom, ray, saib nazm

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)