By Svarto, Junior Member on 1st May 2010, 11:25 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
9th September 2013, 08:14 AM |#31  
Thanks Meter: 7

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by istvan_06

Hello,

I am newbie here and have got not too much experience with android mobiles. I would like to replace my Samsung Galaxy Y's kernel with a better one. Could you please tell will i have my original language settings after that or not? I use hungarian language and do not want to loose it.
I think the rom includes the language settings and kernel not cares about it.

Istvan

I wana build a 3.x.x kernel for my m110s model but it seem cant. I dont understand your question about your language, if the custom rom has no support you language u can translate it. It's really easy to translate a rom but need any times. About kernel, i think no one can help u for the old model, xda forums and samsung never mind abt old model. I're pm to so muck guys to ask the help, but no one reply me. Let try by yourself guy, i will help u if i am not a bussiness administrator, i wil help u if i were knowge android any more.

Gửi từ SHW-M110S của tôi bằng cách sử dụng Tapatalk 2

10th September 2013, 08:29 PM |#32  
Thanks Meter: 3

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by bbanana

I wana build a 3.x.x kernel for my m110s model but it seem cant. I dont understand your question about your language, if the custom rom has no support you language u can translate it. It's really easy to translate a rom but need any times. About kernel, i think no one can help u for the old model, xda forums and samsung never mind abt old model. I're pm to so muck guys to ask the help, but no one reply me. Let try by yourself guy, i will help u if i am not a bussiness administrator, i wil help u if i were knowge android any more.

Gửi từ SHW-M110S của tôi bằng cách sử dụng Tapatalk 2

Thanks to Doky73 the issue is fixed. My mobile's menu language hungarian and did not know will it be still hungarian after a kernel "upgrade". He said the original lanuage will be available after the upgrade.He was right, the menu language did not changed at all. Thanks
The Following User Says Thank You to istvan_06 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift istvan_06 Ad-Free
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)