FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

[ROM.ICS.13] [Ray] [Xperia Z1 Honami ROM_Superlative Edition] [Both BL] 28.02.14

2,891 posts
Thanks Meter: 7,852

By Saqib Nazm, Retired Forum Moderator on 5th September 2013, 10:41 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
12th September 2013, 05:03 PM |#41  
Thanks Meter: 35

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by saqib nazm

Yeah I just figured it after you said,sorry for it. get it from other rom for the time being I will try to improve performance let's see to what extent I can get successful

@saqib nazm, bro, guess the games/heavy apps getting closed automatically is related to services.jar, not sure of the entire reason behind it. Just an input. I tried using services.jar from another ROM and all the games worked. minfree doesn't cause any harm.
The Following User Says Thank You to NazS! For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift NazS! Ad-Free
12th September 2013, 05:52 PM |#42  
OP Retired Forum Moderator
Flag Virginia, USA

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by nilimahona

Remember the points i said bro.

Yeah bro sure

Quote:
Originally Posted by NazS!

@saqib nazm, bro, guess the games/heavy apps getting closed automatically is related to services.jar, not sure of the entire reason behind it. Just an input. I tried using services.jar from another ROM and all the games worked. minfree doesn't cause any harm.

If that's the reason you actually saved lots of time for me thanks man, I was solving the tweak pack since yesterday & just about to get a logcat about the problem.
12th September 2013, 06:09 PM |#43  
Flag San Salvador
Thanks Meter: 29

More
Hey bro @saqib nazm i just read that u will add the DdcCabuslay Theme on your next release?.. this is true.. looks amazing.. hope the next release have fixed all the bugs that other people said.. Nice and keep working like this, amazing job by the way what about the z1 walkman?
14th September 2013, 09:29 AM |#44  
Thanks Meter: 35

More
@saqib nazm, bro one more issue, the status bar when the time is HH:MM, then the clear button goes half out of the screen. But if the time is H:MM, then its proper. Guess the font size of time/AM/PM is big making it not compatible. Requesting you to reduce its size.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_2013-09-14-12-48-05[1].jpg
Views:	235
Size:	21.6 KB
ID:	2256430  
15th September 2013, 05:30 PM |#45  
Thanks Meter: 16

More
plz make a honami jelly bean rom for xperia ray
15th September 2013, 05:38 PM |#46  
Thanks Meter: 723

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by jafarm

plz make a honami jelly bean rom for xperia ray

there already is one,
i'll look it up for you.
http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2230089
16th September 2013, 08:46 PM |#47  
OP Retired Forum Moderator
Flag Virginia, USA

Donate to Me
More
Update News
Btw I have made the plans for the update, will start working on it from tomorrow morning. I noted down each n everyone's request & report about problem & will implement those one by one. Once I prepare a tentative changelog I will let you know. After reading it if you feel I missed something do let me know.
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Saqib Nazm For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Saqib Nazm Ad-Free
16th September 2013, 11:25 PM |#48  
Thanks Meter: 148

More
Quote:

Btw I have made the plans for the update, will start working on it from tomorrow morning. I noted down each n everyone's request & report about problem & will implement those one by one. Once I prepare a tentative changelog I will let you know. After reading it if you feel I missed something do let me know.

Can't wait. When you add Z1 theme/framework by DdcCabuslay, please do not forget to add extended power options. Also, please try to keep as stock to Z1 as possible, otherwise.

Thanks
17th September 2013, 05:46 AM |#49  
Thanks Meter: 16

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by matgras

there already is one,
i'll look it up for you.
http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2230089

i didn't like it...it has only lockscreen and launcher of xperia z...rest are cm10

am waiting for a jb rom from this developer for ma ray
The Following User Says Thank You to jafarm For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift jafarm Ad-Free
17th September 2013, 09:34 AM |#50  
Recognized Developer / Recognized Contributor
Flag Cairo
Thanks Meter: 1,188

Donate to Me
More
Quote:

Waiting for the update
17th September 2013, 12:46 PM |#51  
Bicol
Thanks Meter: 40

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mysteryagr

Waiting for the update

+1 also waiting for the great update
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
honami rom, ray, saib nazm