[ROM][4.2.2] PAC-man M1 RC1 08/02/13

Search This thread

irmtmaol

Oct 25, 2010
www.facebook.com
I made this for myself learning how to build roms. And now i want to share it. You all know the deal by now. I don't feel like making a pretty post. My first working rom so no guarantee. This is the latest pacman rom so all credit goes to them i just made from their source. Happy Flashing

http://d-h.st/W1j

Ill update every 1-2 weeks if anyone likes. Also if anyone wants to make the post look nice and some cool boot animation that would be cool too. Just talk to me.

Unjustified Dev

Recognized Developer
Oct 21, 2012
Memphis , TN
Lol I own pac-man official developer and maintainer I wont get mad as they are still upgrading to 4.3 but when they finish you must remove your thread I am glad you learned to build. I also own domination as we are merging together I will keep my pac thread

know.patience

May 27, 2010
just out curiosity, do you have the same problem with low free ram with this rom? i love some PAC but i'm starting to think the epic doesn't have enough ram to run it.

know.patience

May 27, 2010
as much as i love some 4.3, i'm back to this so i can have more reliable data switching and mms. have you made anymore builds of this rom?

Unjustified Dev

Recognized Developer
Oct 21, 2012
Memphis , TN
as much as i love some 4.3, i'm back to this so i can have more reliable data switching and mms. have you made anymore builds of this rom?

I will fix data to make it work like on cm10.2 and ram is fixed I will fix you guys source soon. You might want to try 4.3 when I finish

Sent from my SCH-I500 using xda app-developers app

Reactions: imnacho@hotmail.com

know.patience

May 27, 2010
that would be cool. i managed to get mms going once i set up the proper apns but 3g wouldn't stay connected long enough for anything to download. i've run a bunch of the 4.3 nightlies but my battery dropped like a stone with all the data toggling.

Unjustified Dev

Recognized Developer
Oct 21, 2012
Memphis , TN
that would be cool. i managed to get mms going once i set up the proper apns but 3g wouldn't stay connected long enough for anything to download. i've run a bunch of the 4.3 nightlies but my battery dropped like a stone with all the data toggling.

Yeah that's on cm and my behalf. I didn't update your source and cm didn't merge bbelos commit that keeps data from jumping on/off

Reactions: Luthiensdad

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    I made this for myself learning how to build roms. And now i want to share it. You all know the deal by now. I don't feel like making a pretty post. My first working rom so no guarantee. This is the latest pacman rom so all credit goes to them i just made from their source. Happy Flashing

http://d-h.st/W1j

Ill update every 1-2 weeks if anyone likes. Also if anyone wants to make the post look nice and some cool boot animation that would be cool too. Just talk to me.
    Lol I own pac-man official developer and maintainer I wont get mad as they are still upgrading to 4.3 but when they finish you must remove your thread I am glad you learned to build. I also own domination as we are merging together I will keep my pac thread

I will fix data to make it work like on cm10.2 and ram is fixed I will fix you guys source soon. You might want to try 4.3 when I finish

Yeah that's on cm and my behalf. I didn't update your source and cm didn't merge bbelos commit that keeps data from jumping on/off