FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

[APP][2.3+] Floating Toucher: A Personalized Floating Tool For You! v2.0. (2013/9/23)

93 posts
Thanks Meter: 236

By dasi1241, Member on 8th July 2013, 10:01 AM
Post Reply Email Thread
1st September 2013, 08:36 PM |#241  
Thanks Meter: 119

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by lulli1

is this app still in development? if yes, what about halo))) feature? is there a posibility to get that same feature as with floating bubble launcher (but wihtout any launcher functoinality). this would be a big thing in combination with xposed framework and the halo module!!!!

+1
Please add the option to open apps in HALO windows, kinda like Floating Notification app..
It would be great in combination with the XHaloFloatingWindow!
Thank you!

5th September 2013, 01:29 AM |#242  
Flag Florida
Thanks Meter: 424

More
Thumbs up
Cool App.
An ability to configure the double tap action would be nice.
Thanks.
The Following User Says Thank You to suhridkhan For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift suhridkhan Ad-Free
5th September 2013, 12:57 PM |#243  
Flag Mumbai
Thanks Meter: 144

Donate to Me
More
Another super cool feature would be to auto-launch (open) the floating bar when a s-pen is removed from Galaxy Note II. Will make it look very similar to "Air Command" that was introduced yesterday with Note 3.
10th September 2013, 12:51 AM |#244  
Thanks Meter: 56

More
Just a great great app thank you so much for this. I would gladly buy the pro version but I don't use the playstore so anothet option ro buy it would be awesome.

recommendation: could you please add a forward button also? Love the back button, but having a forward button also would make things even more convenient.
15th September 2013, 01:34 AM |#245  
Flag Jacksonville, Florida
Thanks Meter: 77

More
Nice app.
Purchased the Pro version right away.

I like the ability to hide the touch point by sending it to the status bar. Would you please consider adding an option where I can have Floating Toucher start with the touch point hidden? I'd like to have the touch point hidden in the status bar after a reboot of the phone.

Thanks.
15th September 2013, 07:31 PM |#246  
Thanks Meter: 161

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by techguyone

Feature request: A whitelist of apps that automatically take the floater to the notification area.

Example: dialler. If I start to ring a number/contact there is no reason I'd want the floater to be on screen, typically it just gets in the way, it'd be good if it auto put it into notification when this app launches, plus any other apps you'd be able to pick from a list of apps on your phone.

This would be apps that i'd never need to have the floater visible on, like MX Player, Browser etc.

Additional 1#

The ability to 'lock' the floater to a specific point on your display, it's annoying at the moment to carefully place it somewhere, and accidently skid it a bit on your screen when you click on it.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to techguyone For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift techguyone Ad-Free
18th September 2013, 12:21 PM |#247  

More
The Apps just been updated. Overall it's a lot of improvements.

Now you can auto hide on a whitelist of your apps (might be nice to include a 'select all' then it's only visible on your homescreens unless you select it back from notification area) I don't really need to see it on top of any other app I'm running
Theres up to 3 panels now visible for you to populate with folders/apps
You can designate actions when you double click or long press on the icon

Sadly still no way to 'lock' the icon on a certain point on your screen once you're happy with the placement though :/

There's also a 'shop' bit too which is a bit confusing for people like me as I've already bought the 'pro' version, so I don't know if I'm supposed to buy more bits or not?
I'd suggest if you already have the pro version, it might be an idea to hide the shop'
Perhaps the makers will clarify this.
18th September 2013, 04:27 PM |#248  
Philadelphia - HTC One (m7)
Thanks Meter: 390

More
Anyone else on the latest update notice jerky transitions when sweeping left or right to move between the three?

OP, anyway you could have an option to not show the sliding animation? Like if I slide right or left it will blank and then show the new floating circle without showing while swiping? The app has been so smooth for me when going on and out of panels with animation, but the new slide is not.

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk 4
18th September 2013, 04:30 PM |#249  

More
No jerky here (although I've only got the middle panel populated) and i'm on an ancient moto defy+
18th September 2013, 05:41 PM |#250  
Flag Kuala Lumpur
Thanks Meter: 54

Donate to Me
More
Great app, would love to see a Tasker plugin so we can trigger the menu without having a floating button that takes up precious screen space, would gladly purchase if such feature is available.
19th September 2013, 03:14 PM |#251  

More
Found a small problem (on my phone anyway)

I've got all apps to make the floater go to notification area when opened.

I make a call.

Press Dialer > floater goes to notify

select contact and call

This opens up the 'dialling' screen from within contacts > floater goes back to screen, neatly obscuring my end call button

I need the floater to stay in notification area, and not go back to screen when I make a call.

Does anyone else see this happening to them?

Devs any ideas?
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)