verizon discounts for anyone!!

Search This thread

LFrank342

Nov 29, 2011
Family Plan

I think it's great that Verizon and student rate are offering this for a family plan...I'm all for stacking up ways to make my bill cheaper:laugh::good:

Lizzy345

Mar 16, 2011
Well, that totally depends. There should be threads out there that will compare and contrast the phones, but I'll probably upgrade to the new iphone due to its enhanced internet speed capabilities and compatible apps.

APGordon

Aug 19, 2013
ok, so I definitely need a discount on my bill so I'm going to go ahead and get a new phone, something recent but not the newest model. Suggestions anyone?

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    with verizon being the number one service provider, that also comes with the ability to charge whatever they want...basically.

anyway, i found that student rate offers an 8-10% discount on recurring monthly charges from verizon.

discounts are available to new customers and/or if you are adding a line and upgrade.

to get your discount:
    purchase your wireless device at verizon wireless, amazon wireless or wirefly.com using student rate's links.

[google student rate and their wireless promos are on the front page]
    :):p;):D:eek::):cool:

Thread moved. Would advise you to read forum rules and post in correct section.

Failure to comply with forum rules will result in an infraction and/or ban depending on severity of rule break.
    these are on-going promotions that [sr] has with verizon, at&t, t-mobile, etc.

your discount varies upon eligibility.
    i used a deal with student rate a while back and the deal is still the same. i was able to to get the discount off my monthly bill within 2 cycles.