FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

Camera Apps?

40 posts
Thanks Meter: 5

By kelltech, Member on 20th September 2013, 09:50 AM
Post Reply Email Thread
I know this community is pretty vacant, but wondering if anyone who comes across this post can point me in a new direction:

I've been searching everywhere for a camera app to replace the Camera ICS app that came with the nexus jb 1.3.2 ROM because this app keeps locking my phone up tighter than Fort Knox, requiring constant battery pulls everytime I use the camera.

What I'm looking for is an app that will still have panorama and take advantage of the front camera, if such an app exists. Thanks for any help!
20th September 2013, 05:25 PM |#2  
Flag Boston
Thanks Meter: 103

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by kelltech

I know this community is pretty vacant, but wondering if anyone who comes across this post can point me in a new direction:

I've been searching everywhere for a camera app to replace the Camera ICS app that came with the nexus jb 1.3.2 ROM because this app keeps locking my phone up tighter than Fort Knox, requiring constant battery pulls everytime I use the camera.

What I'm looking for is an app that will still have panorama and take advantage of the front camera, if such an app exists. Thanks for any help!

You can always extract the camera app from a different rom

Sent from my HTC Amaze 4G running Evervolv Jellybean 4.3
21st September 2013, 12:46 PM |#3  
OP Member
Thanks Meter: 5

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by azcledel

You can always extract the camera app from a different rom

Sent from my HTC Amaze 4G running Evervolv Jellybean 4.3

.... didn't realize this is possible. So much to learn!!!
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)