FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

Juggalo/ICP Boot Animation

26 posts
Thanks Meter: 6

By DJDexta, Junior Member on 6th December 2010, 03:03 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
I'm not sure how many people actually would like this type of boot animation but I created this over the weekend. Its a couple graphics I found on the internet and then animated it. I am however having trouble getting the boot sound I created to play with it. I'm currently running Auxral 2.1 ROM and placed the file in the correct spot but I believe it might be turned off elsewhere. Well I've also attached a GIF. I'll be creating a custom shutdown screen next with the same type of theme.

Attached Files
File Type: zip bootanimation.zip - [Click for QR Code] (4.95 MB, 406 views)
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to DJDexta For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift DJDexta Ad-Free

6th December 2010, 03:05 PM |#2  
Thanks Meter: 16

More
Bey ninja will thos work on the captivte running perception? If so pm me the download link

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I897 using XDA App
The Following User Says Thank You to clown_luv For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift clown_luv Ad-Free
6th December 2010, 04:09 PM |#3  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 6

More
Edited original post, didnt realize I didnt put it up. As far as I'm aware this should work on any Samsung Galaxy S. Just replace the bootanimation.ZIP file.
The Following User Says Thank You to DJDexta For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift DJDexta Ad-Free
17th March 2011, 10:21 AM |#4  
Flag A-town (amarillo) Sh*thole
Thanks Meter: 180

More
Woop woop. They need more juggalo stuff
wicked clowns
The Following User Says Thank You to sbkjuggalo For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift sbkjuggalo Ad-Free
17th March 2011, 06:41 PM |#5  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
I totally agree!
And to the person above, to each their own..You don't like them, that's fine, but all you had to say was "I don't like them" and move on..hostility wasn't needed
17th March 2011, 07:24 PM |#6  
Flag Frisco, TX
Thanks Meter: 1,508

More
i can't see preview... can you re-upload it or soemthing? not download but the preview.
18th March 2011, 03:33 AM |#7  
Flag MN
Thanks Meter: 129

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by DJDexta

I'm not sure how many people actually would like this type of boot animation but I created this over the weekend. Its a couple graphics I found on the internet and then animated it. I am however having trouble getting the boot sound I created to play with it. I'm currently running Auxral 2.1 ROM and placed the file in the correct spot but I believe it might be turned off elsewhere. Well I've also attached a GIF. I'll be creating a custom shutdown screen next with the same type of theme.

A lot of roms don't support bootup sound.

This is to whoever finds a need to swear and belittle someone elses work
http://www.motifake.com/12256
18th March 2011, 06:23 AM |#8  
Thanks Meter: 265

More
Lol..sbkjuggalo just threatened me in pm...lol...didn't have the stones to do it out here....and he's got an lg optimus on virgin....LOL. Go sign a contact man. Or do juggalos not believe in good credit?

Sent from my SGH-T959 using XDA App
19th March 2011, 01:10 PM |#9  
Retired Forum Moderator
Flag Norn Irn
Thanks Meter: 438

More
I'm not sure what the actual issues are here, but I do know that many posts in this thread have broken the rules, and infractions issued where necessary.

If there is a valid reason for this thread being closed, then PM me and let me know the issues. If this thread is to remain open, then I'd advise everyone to think before they post, if you want to avoid infractions/bans.

Thanks...
22nd September 2013, 04:26 AM |#10  
Flag Phoenix
Thanks Meter: 213

Donate to Me
More
Whoop Whoop
here is one i made for my SGS2 just remove the #5 and copy to your device
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	juggalo_boot.jpg
Views:	78
Size:	11.6 KB
ID:	2307919  
Attached Files
File Type: zip bootanimation5.zip - [Click for QR Code] (2.92 MB, 109 views)
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to trevor.bman For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift trevor.bman Ad-Free
30th September 2013, 06:40 PM |#11  
Flag Juggalo Island FL Whoop Whoop
Thanks Meter: 826

Donate to Me
More
Here is one I made a while back its all the 1st 6 jokers cards enjoy .
Attached Files
File Type: zip bootanimation.zip - [Click for QR Code] (2.07 MB, 79 views)
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)