FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

CM10.1 By CMX10 [Discussion Thread]

807 posts
Thanks Meter: 808
 
By JeffreyPiket, Senior Member on 11th March 2013, 12:11 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
13th May 2013, 08:38 AM |#51  
varacharoad's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag pune
Thanks Meter: 101
 
More
Can we use it for daily use???
As I m on cm10
Its stbl but I dnt knw about cm10.1
Plz give suggestions

Sent from my X10 using xda premium
15th May 2013, 06:26 AM |#52  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 6
 
More
some problem i met:
1. status bar freeze after install app from play store (totally freeze)
2. app display freeze, and you need to press back or home button and restart the app
3. camera doesn't have macro
btw, this rom (v3) is awesome, didn't encounter any WLOD or reboot
you're rock, thanks
31st May 2013, 08:11 PM |#53  
NuLLV01D's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Jodhpur
Thanks Meter: 609
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by varacharoad

Can we use it for daily use???
As I m on cm10
Its stbl but I dnt knw about cm10.1
Plz give suggestions

Sent from my X10 using xda premium

Well, if you're a "Flashoholic", you'll just love to play around with it. It is quite stable, but has occasional WLODs [the phone reboots itself] when installing new apps. Also, it may sometime hang when trying to scroll too fast. But otherwise, you can very well use it as a daily ROM. Plus, with the working camcorder, all Thanx to Tof37, this ROM, in my opinion, is superb and a must have. But, as everyone expierences diff. things, I suggest that instead of asking, you better try the ROM and then share your doubts'n'queries [In the General Discussion theread, of course!]. Have fun!
1st June 2013, 12:50 AM |#54  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 576
 
More
I really appreciate it if anyone can suggest what to do to at least reduce the screen freeze problem on the latest V3. It was there on V1, and resolved on V2 but now it's back on V3.
6th June 2013, 04:24 AM |#55  
NuLLV01D's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Jodhpur
Thanks Meter: 609
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hzu

I really appreciate it if anyone can suggest what to do to at least reduce the screen freeze problem on the latest V3. It was there on V1, and resolved on V2 but now it's back on V3.

You should try Seeder 2.0. It really helps in reducing the lang and also fixes the random freezes.
8th June 2013, 12:58 PM |#56  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 576
 
More
Well, I have reverted back to version 2.1. I don't really mind about the camcorder (since I rarely, or perhaps never, used it), but I missed some of the new features and changes introduced in the latest release. Even so, it totally worth it. Performance is like no other. This is the first time I felt my X10 butter smooth.

I noticed a huge performance increase when I installed the CrossBreeder (http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2113150). Seeing that the author (idcrisis) is a fellow X10 user, I gave it a shot when it was still new. Not that much difference back then, but now, it is totally different. Highly recommended (for any ROM). Might as well give V6 SuperCharger and KickAssKernelizer a try, for better memory management.

I'm waiting for Tof to release the next version. If the performance of the version 2.1 could be retained, I'll update to that version. Else, I'll stay on this version first.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Hzu For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Hzu Ad-Free
17th September 2013, 11:59 AM |#57  
Account currently disabled
Flag Batu Pahat
Thanks Meter: 194
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by wilson0313

some problem i met:
1. status bar freeze after install app from play store (totally freeze)
2. app display freeze, and you need to press back or home button and restart the app
3. camera doesn't have macro
btw, this rom (v3) is awesome, didn't encounter any WLOD or reboot
you're rock, thanks

same issue with u on v3. did u tested the roaming works? bro, i feel quite sluggish when scrolling.

---------- Post added at 06:59 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:57 PM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hzu

Well, I have reverted back to version 2.1. I don't really mind about the camcorder (since I rarely, or perhaps never, used it), but I missed some of the new features and changes introduced in the latest release. Even so, it totally worth it. Performance is like no other. This is the first time I felt my X10 butter smooth.

I noticed a huge performance increase when I installed the CrossBreeder (http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2113150). Seeing that the author (idcrisis) is a fellow X10 user, I gave it a shot when it was still new. Not that much difference back then, but now, it is totally different. Highly recommended (for any ROM). Might as well give V6 SuperCharger and KickAssKernelizer a try, for better memory management.

I'm waiting for Tof to release the next version. If the performance of the version 2.1 could be retained, I'll update to that version. Else, I'll stay on this version first.

bro, saw u at lyn. can i straight away flash crossbreeder & V6 SuperCharger ??
22nd September 2013, 04:39 AM |#58  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 576
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by khanmein

bro, saw u at lyn. can i straight away flash crossbreeder & V6 SuperCharger ??

You can flash CrossBreeder right away but you can't flash SuperCharger. There's a few steps you need to do to get SuperCharger working on Android 4.X. I suggest you read the whole post of the SuperCharger to know how.
The Following User Says Thank You to Hzu For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Hzu Ad-Free
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)
Message:
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes