Case with no access to gaming controls?

Search This thread

captainjames

Sep 4, 2012
Probably an odd question but does anyone know where i can get a case for my xperia case which stops it from sliding open, so i would have to remove it from the case to play games?

The reason for me wanting this is my hinge is a little wobbly after some good use for almost a year and i don't use the gaming controls so much now and just want to use it as a phone but it makes typing pretty hard as the screen rocks back and makes it hard to type sometimes unless you hold the screen down.

Please help me enjoy typing again! :D

James

Reactions: BlueJirachi

BlueJirachi

May 20, 2013
Duck Tape.

Probably an odd question but does anyone know where i can get a case for my xperia case which stops it from sliding open, so i would have to remove it from the case to play games?

The reason for me wanting this is my hinge is a little wobbly after some good use for almost a year and i don't use the gaming controls so much now and just want to use it as a phone but it makes typing pretty hard as the screen rocks back and makes it hard to type sometimes unless you hold the screen down.

James

Try duck tape.

(colored to match your favorite case!)

MRCMidnight

May 22, 2012
Oakland
You can also try small and wide rubberband and hold it from the top area where "Sony Ericcson" is, just near the top edge of the screen, I tried it on mine and the sliding is resistive. I do not have a second rubberband but that would go between the bottom edge of screen and the buttons

G.I. Jew

Jul 16, 2013
I know it's a bit late, but you could probably try a Neo L case as it has a similar shape. but you might have to remove the battery cover to fit it, but I'm not sure.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Well good luck with that. We all have been using the Play with that wobble since the beginning, anyway.

James