25.00%
Or add BackUp and Restore feature

21 Vote(s)
75.00%

[WIN][July 22] Droid Manager v8.0 [Buys once, or use for Free!]

2,115 posts
Thanks Meter: 3,496

Post Reply Email Thread
Announcement from DeepUnknown: [UPDATE] Droid Manager Lite 6.3 Stable is ready.
16th September 2013, 02:50 PM |#441  
Thanks Meter: 3

More
@DeepUnknown:
Sorry I've been out a while... RL got in the way... I just tried this new version and I was closer too... Got waiting for device, but it never found it. I hit refresh list and nothing populated. Tried restart adb and it came back "Starting ADB Server" but then went to nothing with no mention of the current state... Tried hitting restart again and its just sitting there saying "Starting ADB Server"... no errors in the logs...

16th September 2013, 06:58 PM |#442  

More
@DeepUnknown:
Used a different device and got to the same point as @Mark66 i think:

-----------------------Begining of Error---------------------------
Date: Monday, September 16, 2013
Cause of Error: Set Device
Error Message: Value cannot be null.
Parameter name: storyboard
Following Parameters Where Passed:
Stack Trace:
at System.Windows.FrameworkElement.BeginStoryboard(St oryboard storyboard, HandoffBehavior handoffBehavior, Boolean isControllable)
at DroidManager.InitializationWindow.SetDevice(Int32 index)
-----------------------End of Error--------------------------------

It sees the device, but isn't pulling any info from it...
18th September 2013, 06:40 PM |#443  
OP Recognized Developer
Flag Damascus

Donate to Me
More
@Mark66 & @bmjk

Sorry for my late reply guys, I was a bit busy the past few days.
I have did few more changes, please report if this one is working for your guys, because as you know the laptop I'm testing my app on is not mine and I can't install my device drivers to make sure if the rest of the functions are working for you

Download link: Droid Manager 6.1.2 - Test 6

[Note: Installer is now 7MB because I enabled compression when creating the installer file.]

Happy Testing.
19th September 2013, 03:16 AM |#444  

More
@DeepUnknown:

Tried the new version, and from a ADB standpoint it was a step back. Never got past starting. I did get a cool new "update" screen.
The Following User Says Thank You to sidework For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift sidework Ad-Free
19th September 2013, 03:33 PM |#445  
OP Recognized Developer
Flag Damascus

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by bmjk

@DeepUnknown:

Tried the new version, and from a ADB standpoint it was a step back. Never got past starting. I did get a cool new "update" screen.

@bmjk thank you for your report, I have did few more changes to the code, though I am unable to reach the other laptop which I test to see if your issue was solved, and after I installed Visual Studio on my laptop all issues are gone >_>
Here is a download link, I hope this one has all the fixes needed

Happy Testing.
The Following User Says Thank You to OmarBizreh For This Useful Post: [ View ]
19th September 2013, 04:06 PM |#446  

More
@DeepUnknown:

I am happy to report that for the first time, I was able to connect and start up the app... I will do some further testing and let you know of any other issues I see. Thank you so much for your hard work and persistence.

Of the bat, one bug I see is the install adds a context menu item now of "removeproperties" right above "Send to Android". My guess is thats not supposed to be there.

Thanks again!
The Following User Says Thank You to sidework For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift sidework Ad-Free
19th September 2013, 04:08 PM |#447  
OP Recognized Developer
Flag Damascus

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by bmjk

@DeepUnknown:

I am happy to report that for the first time, I was able to connect and start up the app... I will do some further testing and let you know of any other issues I see. Thank you so much for your hard work and persistence.

Of the bat, one bug I see is the install adds a context menu item now of "removeproperties" right above "Send to Android". My guess is thats not supposed to be there.

Thanks again!

@bmjk I'm happy to know it finally worked

Though I'm shocked to know that "removeproperties" is added, I did remove it from the installer configuration :-/
I will double check and remove it. Thanks for letting me know.

If you encounter another issue you know where to find me
25th September 2013, 10:06 AM |#448  
OP Recognized Developer
Flag Damascus

Donate to Me
More
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Download Link: -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
New Features:
Quote:

• More UI changes.
  • Ability to view bootanimation file before applying it to device.
  • Speed improvements.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Bug Fixes:
Quote:

• Fix bug that was causing the app for some users to either crash or not work at all.
  • Fix bug prevented files to be sent to device when using "Send To Android" from windows menu.

Always Remember:
  • All feedback are appreciated
  • No mirrors please, if you can't access download site PM me and I will upload another mirror for you.
Enjoy
The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to OmarBizreh For This Useful Post: [ View ]
27th September 2013, 07:21 PM |#449  
OP Recognized Developer
Flag Damascus

Donate to Me
More
Thumbs up New Update
New Update released, Enjoy
27th September 2013, 09:16 PM |#450  
Flag Chicago
Thanks Meter: 3,265

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by DeepUnknown

New Update released, Enjoy

A small bug that I found in WiFi Transfer and Boot.img Tools is when you try and send a folder that is either Read Only or needs Administrator Privileges, such as sending the C Drive, it force closes. Most people won't be doing that, but I just noticed that in testing. :P
The Following User Says Thank You to Rapscallion16 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Rapscallion16 Ad-Free
27th September 2013, 09:35 PM |#451  
OP Recognized Developer
Flag Damascus

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by WindyCityRockr

A small bug that I found in WiFi Transfer and Boot.img Tools is when you try and send a folder that is either Read Only or needs Administrator Privileges, such as sending the C Drive, it force closes. Most people won't be doing that, but I just noticed that in testing. :P

hahaha @WindyCityRockr you are right my friend, not everyone will be doing that but having a bug in an app that makes it crash is a huge down side even if every other functions works with no issues. Thanks for reporting and please if you find anything else do let me know
The Following User Says Thank You to OmarBizreh For This Useful Post: [ View ]
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
android, android explorer, android manager, droid manager, manager

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)