[Dev] manila 2.1 - analog clock - "fully compatible"

Search This thread

theboostman

Sep 12, 2008
After some hours of working on it, I've found how to have an analog clock working on manila 2.1 and fully compatible with others mod (Background all tabs, compacthome...)

It consist of a very simple embedded script in home.mode9.

The only little "problem" is that the analog clock is not animated. It move instantly when time change. It can be fix if i found how to use the "interpolate" function (tried it but unsuccessful)

boostmanila21b.jpg
boostmanilatest.jpg

For developpers, I attach my 1c684cd8_manila used in the screen shot.
It include CompactHome Standard (credit goes to Kamill) and is tweaked for background all tabs.

Edit: Added Zip and cab with all files needed (include Background for all tabs, compactHome Standard and the analog clock files, for VGA screen).

Edit 2: :D:D finally found how to use interpolation so here is animated version.

Attachments

• 1c684cd8_manila.zip
    7 KB · Views: 189
  • Analog_Compact_BgAll.CAB
    227 KB · Views: 300
Last edited:

dwizzy130

Nov 14, 2007
After some hours of working on it, I've found how to have an analog clock working on manila 2.1 and fully compatible with others mod (Background all tabs, compacthome...)

The only little "problem" is that the analog clock is not animated. It move instantly when time change. It can be fix if i found how to use the "interpolate" function (tried it but unsuccessful)

boostmanila21b.jpg

It include CompactHome Standard (credit goes to Kamill) and is tweaked for background all tabs.

So what image files does it use?

dwizzy130

theboostman

Sep 12, 2008
No, calendar appointment works fine, I work on it for that...
All the feature of CompactHome work, auto hiding call history, calendar....

boostmanilatest.jpg

Last edited:

theboostman

Sep 12, 2008
a question, copy this manila file into windows folder after installation of kamill's compacthome, right?:confused:

Yes, but you must have installed the background for all tabs and the analog clock pictures too

I provide my file 1c684cd8 for those who want to check how it works...

I will post a zip and a cab with all the files needed this night...

Edit: First post updated with zip and cab.

Last edited:

theboostman

Sep 12, 2008
:D:D:D

I finally found how to use the interpolate function so I've updated the first post with the animated version. :)

babijoee

Retired Forum Moderator
Dec 7, 2008
Melbourne
Any chance of you porting other clocks such as the Xperia :D
It was very hard to get it working on manila 2.0 with a small white box in top left corner.

ctrlaltdel

Mar 18, 2006
Hong Kong
compatible to VGA Panoramic Mod ?

Hi,

is this mod compatible with VGA Panoramic Mod?

thanks.

boostmanila21b.jpg
boostmanilatest.jpg

Edit: Added Zip and cab with all files needed (include Background for all tabs, compactHome Standard and the analog clock files, for VGA screen).

Edit 2: :D:D finally found how to use interpolation so here is animated version.

mwalt2

Feb 22, 2009
I have this installed with 2.1 Panorama no problem. It looks awesome!
Cool. It looks like you need to install the analog clock and then panorama mod. Is that right? The 5c9aa261_manila included does not contain the panoramic info. (probably because it's for bg4alltabs mod).

Last edited: