Note 3 Contacts in Kies 3

Search This thread

simpleuser

Jul 5, 2009
Hi there, I am a newbie, please help.

I have connected my Note 3 to Kies 3. I am having many contacts on my phone which, a mixture of contacts stored on sim card, from Samsung account and from Whatsapps etc. I believe there are none on Device since i have just bought the new Note3.

I cannot see any of my contacts in Kies 3. In fact the Contacts options are not visible at all.

Sorry I cannot post image. The link is as below.

hxxp://i43.tinypic.com/2s0daaa.jpg

Spere

Aug 7, 2013
What if you go to contacts, press menu button, import/export (my phone is not in english so it might not be import and export but anyway) and copy contacts from card to phone memory?

I got instead problem of choosing what contacts to show in contacts on phone (sim, phone, or email accounts and so on). It always shows all contacts, so all phone numbers are duplicated. First it shows from phone memory, then SIM number for same contact.

Sent from my SM-N9005 using XDA Premium HD app

sunnyvivi

Nov 6, 2013
same problem. There seems to be no contacts tab on Kies 3 !!! How do i edit my contacts on Kies ???

Attachments

• kies.jpg
    kies.jpg
    99.5 KB · Views: 1,133

sitka

Oct 6, 2007
I hope someone posts a reply.
Thank you in advance.

I'm pretty sure it is broken or unsupported or a feature. Your contacts are all supposed to be in the cloud don't you know.

Samsung knows hardware Samsung don't know **** about software. They really should get out of that business.