FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

Spare backplate

466 posts
Thanks Meter: 69
 
By Bhavik Jain, Senior Member on 21st August 2013, 06:02 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
My backplate is completely destroyed . Is der any site or place where i cn find d back plate! I hv tried to find it in the ssc's bt i hvnt found it.

Sent from my GT-I9103 using xda premium
 
 
22nd August 2013, 04:06 AM |#2  
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bhavik Jain

My backplate is completely destroyed . Is der any site or place where i cn find d back plate! I hv tried to find it in the ssc's bt i hvnt found it.

Sent from my GT-I9103 using xda premium

Check nearby of your place. if u r living in Delhi, then visit Gaffar Market.

Thanks,

Disturbed™

Sent from my Disturbed™ Galaxy S4 using XDA Premium 4
__________________________________________________ ____
Wait for my time, U gonna pay for what U have done. - Disturbed™
22nd August 2013, 11:32 AM |#3  
Bhavik Jain's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 69
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Disturbed™

Check nearby of your place. if u r living in Delhi, then visit Gaffar Market.

Thanks,

Disturbed™

Sent from my Disturbed™ Galaxy S4 using XDA Premium 4
__________________________________________________ ____
Wait for my time, U gonna pay for what U have done. - Disturbed™

Tried der also didnt find it!! is der any1 who cn sell the backplate to me??
Sent from my GT-I9103 using xda premium
22nd August 2013, 11:52 AM |#4  
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bhavik Jain

Tried der also didnt find it!! is der any1 who cn sell the backplate to me??
Sent from my GT-I9103 using xda premium

Ask for whole mobile..coz no one else will have remaining parts.

Thanks,

Disturbed™

Sent from my Disturbed™ Galaxy S4 using XDA Premium 4
__________________________________________________ ____
Wait for my time, U gonna pay for what U have done. - Disturbed™
The Following User Says Thank You to D™ For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift D™ Ad-Free
22nd August 2013, 12:00 PM |#5  
Bhavik Jain's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 69
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Disturbed™

Ask for whole mobile..coz no one else will have remaining parts.

Thanks,

Disturbed™

Sent from my Disturbed™ Galaxy S4 using XDA Premium 4
__________________________________________________ ____
Wait for my time, U gonna pay for what U have done. - Disturbed™

Cn any1 do dt fr me??

Sent from my GT-I9103 using xda premium
24th August 2013, 09:33 AM |#6  
Bhavik Jain's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 69
 
More
I found it online fr approx 2500 dont remeber exactly!! I feel its too much! Wt do u think?

Sent from my GT-I9103 using xda premium
24th August 2013, 11:39 AM |#7  
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bhavik Jain

I found it online fr approx 2500 dont remeber exactly!! I feel its too much! Wt do u think?

Sent from my GT-I9103 using xda premium

For backpanel or LCD.?
24th August 2013, 12:32 PM |#8  
Bhavik Jain's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 69
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Disturbed™

For backpanel or LCD.?

Lol. Backpanel

Sent from my GT-I9103 using xda premium
24th August 2013, 02:10 PM |#9  
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bhavik Jain

Lol. Backpanel

Sent from my GT-I9103 using xda premium

Then don't buy it.

Sent using PACMAN ROM and Samsung Galaxy S4(i9500) from XDA Premium 4
__________________________________________________ __________________
Wait for my time, U gonna pay for what U have done.- Disturbed ™
The Following User Says Thank You to D™ For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift D™ Ad-Free
30th September 2013, 09:34 AM |#10  
kaushal.k's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Eluru
Thanks Meter: 34
 
More
It 11.90usd means around 800 inr
Here's the link.
http://www.parts4repair.com/samsung-i9103-galaxy-r/
Heres picture

http://www.parts4repair.com/producti...roduct_id=3000

Sent from my GT-I9103 using xda premium

---------- Post added at 02:04 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:00 PM ----------

You can buy it here.it is 800 inr

http://www.parts4repair.com/cart.php...=5249366632ced

Sent from my GT-I9103 using xda premium
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to kaushal.k For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift kaushal.k Ad-Free
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)
Message:
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes