[SOLVED]Incoming diverted call notification

Search This thread

Firzex

Jul 17, 2009
Unfortunately I don't think so. Starting Android 4.2 and up Ge0rG said the app needs root in order to work.

On a side note, I'm glad to see that this thread I've made several years ago is still alive and some found it useful. The latest CM based ROMs and MIUI or even some AOSP ROMs, have now this functionality included as stated on the previous page (check in Phone Settings if you have a check box for "Event notification"...that should do it). For those that don't use these ROMs, there is still hope with the aid of this app here

Hi! I've bought full version. Now i changed firmware from 4.0.3 to 4.1.2 with root. But i can't find your program in playmarket!

marcolino7

Apr 29, 2011
Hi! I've bought full version. Now i changed firmware from 4.0.3 to 4.1.2 with root. But i can't find your program in playmarket!

Hi,
in order to make it work I did this step.
1) I purchased a full versione with my Moto Click and Android 2.3.1
2) I pull apk out from Moto Phone, and copied to my S4 with android 4.2.2
3) I installed the apk on S4 and grented root permission
4) I transformed this app, to a System App with /system/appmover
5) Reboot the phone, and it work.

If you have a Backup of the apk like titanium back or a nandroid, you can pull out apk from this backup and then follow steps from 3 to 5

Regards
Marco

Reactions: bbbobbbo and Firzex

Firzex

Jul 17, 2009
Hi,

If you have a Backup of the apk like titanium back or a nandroid, you can pull out apk from this backup and then follow steps from 3 to 5

Regards
Marco

:good::good::good::good::good::good::good::good::good::good::good::good::good::good::good::good::good::good::good::good::good::good::good::good::good::good::good::good::good::victory:

Ge0rG

Oct 3, 2009
op-co.de
FCA available on Play Store again

Hi folks,

sorry for my calmness in the recent months, work and reallife take their time after all... ;)

I have now pushed version 1.6a to Google Play, and added "ROOT" to the app name to show that it will not run without. Version 1.6a removes the limitation to Android <4.1, so you can now both download the free and buy the full version of the app. It should be available on your device within the next hours, depending on Google's CDN.

As always, you can "circumvent" the root requirement by using adb:

Code:
adb shell pm grant de.duenndns.forwardedcall android.permission.READ_LOGS

However, 4G and LTE devices are still out of luck, and some models will remain unsupported. As always, if you bought the full version and it does not work, use Google Wallet to get a refund.

Google Play (full)

FCA (free) APK

Reactions: jazib360

piccherroll

Jan 22, 2013
Hi folks,

sorry for my calmness in the recent months, work and reallife take their time after all... ;)

I have now pushed version 1.6a to Google Play, and added "ROOT" to the app name to show that it will not run without. Version 1.6a removes the limitation to Android <4.1, so you can now both download the free and buy the full version of the app. It should be available on your device within the next hours, depending on Google's CDN.

As always, you can "circumvent" the root requirement by using adb:

Code:
adb shell pm grant de.duenndns.forwardedcall android.permission.READ_LOGS

However, 4G and LTE devices are still out of luck, and some models will remain unsupported. As always, if you bought the full version and it does not work, use Google Wallet to get a refund.

Have you planned any special offer for the coming Christmas? In that case, I may consider buying the full version.
Thanks.
At the moment the free app is not working on my Galaxy SIII Mini with rooted Android 4.1.1
It doesn't neither allow me to create the log via "request device support", the error message is "Could not read radio log. Reading the log is required for FCA to work."

Last edited:

Ge0rG

Oct 3, 2009
op-co.de
At the moment the free app is not working on my Galaxy SIII Mini with rooted Android 4.1.1
It doesn't neither allow me to create the log via "request device support", the error message is "Could not read radio log. Reading the log is required for FCA to work."

When you launch the app, it should pop up a SuperUser dialog to grant root permissions. Does that happen? If not, please check that FCA is not blacklisted in SuperUser.

I will think about making a Christmas sale.

ki1120

Jul 7, 2008
It does not work on Nexus 5 with rooted stock kitkat ROM. Is there any possibility to make it work?

pagii

Mar 18, 2009
Does it work with android 4.0.4 and dual sim phones? I have rooted HTC Desire SV, and free version is not working for me :(

Firzex

Jul 17, 2009
[/COLOR]
When you launch the app, it should pop up a SuperUser dialog to grant root permissions. Does that happen? If not, please check that FCA is not blacklisted in SuperUser.

I will think about making a Christmas sale.

Permissions was granted.
i have full version on rooted htc desire 600.
When it will be work? I've already sent call history
Thanks

I can pay $ 30 more by paypal for the application to work on my phone as soon as possible. ok?
htc desire 600 4.1.2 rooted

Last edited:

Ge0rG

Oct 3, 2009
op-co.de
Permissions was granted.
i have full version on rooted htc desire 600.

I have analyzed your log, but there is nothing indicating a forwarded call.

I can pay $ 30 more by paypal for the application to work on my phone as soon as possible. ok?
htc desire 600 4.1.2 rooted

Unfortunately, I can not do much for your phone model. The notification needs to be enabled in the baseband, sent to the radio controller and logged there for FCA to work with it. I am really sorry.

Firzex

Jul 17, 2009

Unfortunately, I can not do much for your phone model. The notification needs to be enabled in the baseband, sent to the radio controller and logged there for FCA to work with it. I am really sorry.

Is your programm working on "HTC One dual sim"?

warning78

Dec 29, 2013

Hi George,

What do you need to "see" in the log of the radio to activate the alert?

something like this:

1- From Samsung S2 2.3.6 : D/RILJ ( 2964): [UNSL]< UNSOL_SUPP_SVC_NOTIFICATION com.android.internal.telephony.gsm.SuppServiceNotification@4078bde0 mobile terminated
code: 0 index: 0 "+xx03x2x9x2x24"

2- Form mediatek dual sim 4.2.2: D/RILJ ( 683): RIL(2) :[UNSL RIL]< UNSOL_SUPP_SVC_NOTIFICATION com.android.internal.telephony.gsm.SuppServiceNotification@41611318 mobi
le terminated code: 15 index: 0 "null"

In case 1 your app work, in 2 not and the "push here to send log" will output "error reading log file, no calls where found....".

The "2" phone is a ultra-lowcost dualsim Prestigio pap5500 smartphone based on Mediatek dual core and i don't need support for it.
Soon I will receive an Alcatel 6030D, 6040d and S4 mini Duos, all dualsim where I have absolutely NEED of your app, so if you tell me what he needs to see in the log I can control the radio and decide whether to keep waiting to do your changes.

many thanks and happy new year.

Last edited:

rabbat78

Sep 13, 2008
Try this app: "Forwarded Call Notification".. it's free, simple and it may resolve your problems..
http://www.1mobile.com/forwarded-call-notification-1496794.html

it needs ROOT on 4.1+ because it needs permission to read log, or you can grant this permission to your device by downloading Tools.rar and follow the steps as described in help.txt

Attachments

• Tools.rar
    398.2 KB · Views: 832
  • Screenshot_2014-02-11-20-37-40.png
    Screenshot_2014-02-11-20-37-40.png
    58.9 KB · Views: 437
Reactions: A1:dev

Confus1on

Jan 7, 2011
Above works :good: for Samsung Galaxy S2 Plus. Please note that you need to run attached FCN (Forwarded Call Notification), not the free one that's on PlayStore.

10x and regards!

A1:dev

Nov 24, 2013
Riga
a1dev.com
Yeap, it works!

it needs ROOT on 4.1+ because it needs permission to read log, or you can grant this permission to your device by downloading Tools.rar and follow the steps as described in help.txt

Method w/o tools.rar. Tested on rooted Galaxy Mega 6.3, on Android 4.2.2

1) Install Forwarded Call Notification.apk
2) Run terminal emulator (linux shell), and execute
Code:
su
pm grant joe.forward android.permission.READ_LOGS

Last edited:

lascorpio

Sep 10, 2013
Try this app: "Forwarded Call Notification".. it's free, simple and it may resolve your problems..
http://www.1mobile.com/forwarded-call-notification-1496794.html

don't work Huawei P6 4.2.2 (ROOT). After installing the application and starts adb service additions, but when an incoming call, nothing happens

jocaferlo

Aug 25, 2006
Lugo, Spain
I have installed Forwarded Call Notification.apk, but when I run FCN.bat since computer or I use terminal emulator in phone I always have the same error:

"WARNING: linker: app_process has text relocations. This is wasting memory and is a security risk. Please fix."

My phone is a Nexus 5 with Android 4.4.2.

szymckar

Dec 23, 2012
Archidroid 4.4.3 - not worked

Forwarded_Call_Notification.apk not worked for SGS3 i9300 , android 4.4.3 OS Archidroid :(

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Diverted Call Display app for Android

After the issue bothered me enough, I have made an attempt at detecting incoming diverted calls.

The app is using the device log to find out if an incoming call is diverted, and thus needs READ_LOGS permission. READ_PHONE_STATE is needed to get notified about incoming calls.

So far the app has been tested on CyanogenMod 5 and 7 on GSM/UMTS phones. It probably won't work at all on CDMA devices and neither on devices which already implement any type of diverted call notification.

Please test if it works for you and tell me your Android firmware version (and if it's an AOSP-based community firmware).

Hi,

Regards
    Marco
    Nexus S 3G i9023, CM7.1.0-NS - works well )) Thank you.
    It works perfect in HD2, HyperDroid-CM7-v5.3.0 [CyanogenMod7 LEO 2.3.7][seader_R9].

Thanks
    переадресация

Интересно было бы узнать какое есть решение проблемы, быстрого пропадания сообщения о переадресованном номере:)

в ютубе набери (Информация о переадресованном вызове ) в описании к видео есть ссылки