Any Fast charging Charger SGG

Search This thread

Ashish924

Aug 12, 2012
Locating........
www.facebook.com
Hey Guyzz! I have searched forum and then i am postin this...so dont get angry on mee :p

Well As u all know our grand takes nearly 3-3.5 hrs for completely get charged...and ain't nobody got time for that...so is there any charger which is capable of charging grand to full capacity by taking less time...and is it to use safe any other charger with mobile...

secondly...
I am from India... to be most precise chandigarh-panchkula-mohali tri city... so better suggest me online 1 or which is available here...
hope i get some answers from u guyss
Thank you

Last edited:

jayc137

Sep 5, 2012
Mumbai
Hey Guyzz! I have searched forum and then i am postin this...so dont get angry on mee :p

Well As u all know our grand takes nearly 3-3.5 hrs for completely get charged...and ain't nobody got time for that...so is there any charger which is capable of charging grand to full capacity by taking less time...and is it to use safe any other charger with mobile...

secondly...
I am from India... to be most precise chandigarh-panchkula-mohali tri city... so better suggest me online 1 or which is available here...
Thank you

The Samsung USB cable is damn slow
Ask the shopkeeper for BlackBerry USB cable
I personally use it and it's faster than the Samsung one

Sent from my GT-I9082 using xda premium

Reactions: sanaulla jauhar

rejocie001

Feb 1, 2013
u sure that it will do the trick...coz i have galaxy ace charger...my previous one ...but its 0.8A so???:confused:

and i am not able to find original blackberry usb cable...so what shud i do...?

0.7A doesn't matter.... I'm using this charger last 6 months... Better than original grand duos

From galaxy grand 4.2.2 firmware..

Sulaimanshariff

Aug 1, 2013
mysore
Usb cable Samsungs u1 charges grand faster too it comes with Galaxy star and galaxy y i guess i use u2 il test u1 agn and report back as i hve charged using u1 only once

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk 2

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    ok il try... thanx

any specification which BB cable to be used...and how much it costs... and if possible any online link for cable...

I don't have any online link
    It should cost Rs. 150

secondly...
    Thank you

i heard that BB cable is faster in transferring...u sure it's also fast in charging...and approx how much time it takes in ur case
    do this one have a warranty and is it's review good

can u be lil clear what u tryin to say...
    i mean... whose warranty and review...??:confused::confused:
    U1 is a very old usb cable by Samsung!for grand it is u6 and for galaxy y u2 go to a shop and find u1 and try it ul lve it!!!

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk 2

which one's galaxy ace cable...??