FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA
Honor 7x
Win an Honor 7X!

[SENSE 5][JB][4.1.2][ION]HTC Sense 5 For HTC ONE V [ROM][v1.2][21.11.2013]

902 posts
Thanks Meter: 2,839
 
Post Reply Email Thread
3rd October 2013, 06:39 PM |#181  
xpirt's Avatar
Recognized Developer / Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter: 20,790
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ruling

http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2456464 htc desire500 dump

Sent from my HTC T320e using xda premium

They all know about it.

xpirt
 
 
3rd October 2013, 08:45 PM |#182  
MameTozhio's Avatar
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter: 1,379
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by thanhi

hi doga ... it's being a month of development not so long but i feel something hot on this rom, i didnt ask for eta ...
but how about make a changlelog like "i cant wait ... i need to see something happen , bla bla, etc "
The question i think is day of new release ...

My report :
1/ a bit laggy ... ofc =.=
2/ no wifi ... ofc =.=
3/ Data works well but status bar doesnt show, when i pressed Mobile Data On, Status dont show 3G or H or E, when restart phone, it's show on status and reverse off ... same when restart.
4/ No sweep2wake nor slide2wake
5/ 2 sims cause some trouble...
6/ and again ... laggy

its a WIP, it will get better
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to MameTozhio For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift MameTozhio Ad-Free
4th October 2013, 07:51 AM |#183  
doga.ozkaraca's Avatar
OP Inactive Recognized Developer
Flag San Francisco, CA
Thanks Meter: 2,839
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by thanhi

hi doga ... it's being a month of development not so long but i feel something hot on this rom, i didnt ask for eta ...
but how about make a changlelog like "i cant wait ... i need to see something happen , bla bla, etc "
The question i think is day of new release ...

My report :
1/ a bit laggy ... ofc =.=
2/ no wifi ... ofc =.=
3/ Data works well but status bar doesnt show, when i pressed Mobile Data On, Status dont show 3G or H or E, when restart phone, it's show on status and reverse off ... same when restart.
4/ No sweep2wake nor slide2wake
5/ 2 sims cause some trouble...
6/ and again ... laggy

1- We have completely working desire 500 rom with wifi right now. Desire 600 rom is very laggy and buggy .because bad optimized.
Desire 500 based hov rom will fix some of problems.
2-wifi coming soon.
3-almost same problem still exists.you need open notification panel and close panel.statusbar will become updated.
4-im developing orginal sense 5 rom right now.so, no swipe2wake included.after giving permission to some people. they can create customized sense 5 roms(using my rom with giving credits) .and they can add swipe2 wake.but currently i wont give permission to anyone.
5 and 6 -) maybe games are FC because of low ram .i will optimize on next releases.

I will release new rom asap with desire 500 based and wifi fixed.
I have working rom zip right now.but i want to add some more things before releasing .bluetooth audio etc. I will try add them.if these things takes long time , i will release in 1 week


Sent from my GT-I9500 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
The Following 17 Users Say Thank You to doga.ozkaraca For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift doga.ozkaraca Ad-Free
6th October 2013, 03:53 AM |#184  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 823
 
More
Better wait for 601 rom, it will out in this month. I think it should be more optimized and it supports Zoe even on our camera.
6th October 2013, 05:46 AM |#185  
MameTozhio's Avatar
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter: 1,379
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheEndHK

Better wait for 601 rom, it will out in this month. I think it should be more optimized and it supports Zoe even on our camera.

601 isn't our screen res so we're using Desire 500, but we can use some libs and the camera+gallery from 601 for Zoe, and whatever else Zoe needs.
6th October 2013, 06:36 AM |#186  
parkourz's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Łódź
Thanks Meter: 182
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by MameTozhio

601 isn't our screen res so we're using Desire 500, but we can use some libs and the camera+gallery from 601 for Zoe, and whatever else Zoe needs.

Zoe?

Sent from my HTC One V using xda app-developers app
6th October 2013, 09:55 AM |#187  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 21
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by parkourz

Zoe?

Sent from my HTC One V using xda app-developers app

Doga nickname or realname
6th October 2013, 10:08 AM |#189  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 4
 
More
Release date of the ROM ?

Sent from my HTC One V using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
6th October 2013, 10:08 AM |#190  
mr_nooby's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 478
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by parkourz

Zoe?

Sent from my HTC One V using xda app-developers app






Quote:
Originally Posted by thanhi

Doga nickname or realname

Lol guys.. Zoe is a function of HTC one's sense 5 camera. It basically shoots more photos and a 3sec video so that it can make some montages of your gallery that you can share with people. Not anyone's nickname
The Following User Says Thank You to mr_nooby For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift mr_nooby Ad-Free
6th October 2013, 04:18 PM |#191  
MameTozhio's Avatar
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter: 1,379
 
More
and our camera supports Zoe since it's 5 MP =D
The Following User Says Thank You to MameTozhio For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift MameTozhio Ad-Free
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
doga.ozkaraca, oh paarth you know i can change it :d :p, sense 5 support, sense5

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)
Message:
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes