Thanks Meter: 2,820

Post Reply Email Thread
Announcement from Dark4Droid: LINKS ADDED TO OP #2
5th October 2013, 10:01 AM |#101  
Thanks Meter: 36

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by ==vj==

Exchange.apk isn't working with error like "unexpectedly stopped to start service". Email.apk is fine. I have configured my corporate mail with it. Its syncing fine with POP3 and IMAP. So i have deleted Exchange.apk later on.

Another thing, I have tried flashing Project Xtreme V18.5.1 on this ROM. Its ultra smooth now and benchmarks have moved up too. Since the original thread seems lost somewhere as of now i took help of Dark Nexus for the file. Thanks to the developer @andeveloper [email protected]Dark Nexus for the download link in pm. If anyone willing to experiment more then backup whole ROM via cwm first and try this [URL=https://db.tt/0XUCth2l[/URL] Else just leave it as it is

Yes it is smooth
Thanks for sharing bro

Sent from my GT-I9500 using xda app-developers app
5th October 2013, 10:14 AM |#102  
Flag Chennai
Thanks Meter: 49

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by shekhar1986

here is required patch . plz wipe cache and dalvik cache . do give feedback

http://www.4shared.com/zip/wkFcwRQ6/...ail_patch.html

dev host
http://devhost.xda-developers.com/Cy0

Quote:

Exchange.apk isn't working with error like "unexpectedly stopped to start service". Email.apk is fine. I have configured my corporate mail with it. Its syncing fine with POP3 and IMAP. So i have deleted Exchange.apk later on.

Another thing, I have tried flashing Project Xtreme V18.5.1 on this ROM. Its ultra smooth now and benchmarks have moved up too. Since the original thread seems lost somewhere as of now i took help of Dark Nexus for the file. Thanks to the developer @andeveloper [email protected]Dark Nexus for the download link in pm. If anyone willing to experiment more then backup whole ROM via cwm first and try this LINK Else just leave it as it is

I just deleted the Email.apk and Exchange2.apk in the system/app folder and replaced it with the ones present in stock JB.. Changed permissions to rw- r-- r-- and wipe cache dalvik and fixed permissions via recovery and rebooted..

Everything is fine now..

The Following User Says Thank You to ragnan86 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift ragnan86 Ad-Free
5th October 2013, 10:37 AM |#103  
OP Senior Member
Flag Quilon
Thanks Meter: 2,820

Donate to Me
More
Tutorial
Friends i using 50MB Plan... So Someone with the ROM upload it without Androixu's kernel.... Replace with some other boot.img + m4u module.... found in /System/lib/modules...

** Worst days : No Net/No Speed
5th October 2013, 10:37 AM |#104  
Flag madurai
Thanks Meter: 126

More
Would love to try project extreme someone send me link

Sent from my GT-I9500 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
5th October 2013, 11:40 AM |#105  
Flag Goa
Thanks Meter: 1,048

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dark4Droid

Friends i using 50MB Plan... So Someone with the ROM upload it without Androixu's kernel.... Replace with some other boot.img + m4u module.... found in /System/lib/modules...

** Worst days : No Net/No Speed

Ok bro. I am on it. Repacked MMX Stock zimage and amoi ramdisk along with m4u module. Tested Booting with same old status (Cam bug) we had long back. Uploading it now.

MEGA LINK
Description : Dark Magic with MMX-AMOI combo boot.img
Bug : Camera.
The Following User Says Thank You to ==vj== For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift ==vj== Ad-Free
5th October 2013, 11:43 AM |#106  
Flag Gurgaon, India
Thanks Meter: 385

Donate to Me
More
[/COLOR]
Quote:

i have tried flashing project xtreme v18.5.1 on this rom. Its ultra smooth now and benchmarks have moved up too. Since the original thread seems lost somewhere as of now i took help of dark nexus for the file. Thanks to the developer @andeveloper [email protected]dark nexus for the download link in pm. If anyone willing to experiment more then backup whole rom via cwm first and try this link else just leave it as it is

@==vj== could u please tell how to flash project xtreme .... ,,& do we need to delete some scripts first before flashing project xtreme ,,, and does it really working means increased nenamark score etc ....
5th October 2013, 11:43 AM |#107  
Flag Dubai, UAE / Chiplun, India
Thanks Meter: 336

More
Quote:

Ok bro. I am on it. Repacked MMX Stock zimage and amoi ramdisk along with m4u module. Tested Booting with same old status (Cam bug) we had long back. Uploading it now.

Better upload it without Boot.img (as old days)
5th October 2013, 12:16 PM |#108  
Flag Goa
Thanks Meter: 1,048

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by gaurav247star

[/COLOR]

@==vj== could u please tell how to flash project xtreme .... ,,& do we need to delete some scripts first before flashing project xtreme ,,, and does it really working means increased nenamark score etc ....

No improvement in nenamark but quadrant there is some improvement. Plus practically also its lot smooth. Bit busy now on guys take care.
Off topic : I may appear online but actually i am not here. Will be busy with my work (Real life)
@ekhasti already uploaded before your comment arrived.

For Xtreme : I had only deleted zipalign script that came along ROM and flashed it the normal CWM way.
i.e., Wipe Cache, Wipe Dalvik Cache, Flash it. Requested to make a CWM backup of whole ROM before flashing. Just in case you want to remove it then just restore the ROM backup.
5th October 2013, 12:20 PM |#109  
Flag Gurgaon, India

Donate to Me
More
Quote:

No improvement in nenamark but quadrant there is some improvement. Plus practically also its lot smooth. Bit busy now on guys take care.
Off topic : I may appear online but actually i am not here. Will be busy with my work (Real life)
@ekhasti already uploaded before your comment arrived.

you forgot to tell the steps to flash project xtreme ((how to flash project xtreme .... ,,& do we need to delete some scripts first before flashing project xtreme))
5th October 2013, 12:33 PM |#110  
Flag Chennai
Thanks Meter: 49

More
I am not a dual SIM user so wud like to remove the second SIM signal indicator in the status bar.. How to do it? Didn't check gravity box though..

Edit: Done using gravity box.. Man gravity box is awesome..

5th October 2013, 01:42 PM |#111  
Flag Gurgaon, India

Donate to Me
More
@Dark4Droid ,,WHENEVER U R INTERNET START WORKING AGAIN KINDLY PLEASE PROVIDE A PATCH TO INCREASE THE GAMING PERFORMANCE ,,, RIGHT NOW GETTING 21.8 FPS AND GETTING FC ON GAMES...

Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_2013-10-05-16-46-00.jpg
Views:	239
Size:	25.7 KB
ID:	2303465  
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)