[ROM][Unofficial][epicmtd]IllusionRom-2.1 beta 26.07.2013

Search This thread

koolcdj69

Aug 26, 2007
Guys I flashed the ROM and everything is working pretty well, however, I have no haptic feedback nor an option to re-enable it. Has anyone else experienced this problem? Anyone have a fix?

driodmaster92

Jan 10, 2012
Chennai
Hello Everyone....
I think everyone here knows that we have been working hard to get the ROM up...Finally its up ...running fine and awesome for me here on I9000 and on mako for Andreas....You must also know that we have a team of high quality developers and maintainers ....just a themer is missing from our team .......Stay tuned for more updates .....or visit our IllusionRoms G+ Community Here

lcovel

Jul 10, 2011
Virginia Beach, Virginia
NIce Work.

Jumped on this ROM two days ago while I wait for Slim Bean 4.3 to drop. Have to admit, this is pretty impressive. Had a few forces closes when I tried to dirty flash, but not a problem after I did a clean install as directed. I like to push the envelope, what kernels are compatible with this ROM?

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    9037406377_6c02fe2ba3_o.png

Quote:
    Illusion is BACK!!! We'd like to give HUGE credits to SLIM Roms for an incredible base! We'd also like to give credit to AOKP, Paranoid Android, TeamBaked, CyanogenMod. These people helped make what you guys are using (about to use) what it is today .

VIDEO REVIEW:

Nyone on the fence about flashing watch this IllusionRom Review

FEATURES:
    • Dark UI
    • Permissions Management
    • LCD Density Settings
    • Illusion Settings & ROM Control:
    • Per-App Permissions Manager
    • Dual Pane
    • Low Battery Warning
    • cLock
    • Custom Hardware Keys
    • Widgets Viewpager
    • Notification Drawer Options
    • Power sound on plug-in/plug-out
    • Custom Lockscreen Sliders & Shortcuts
    • Navbar Customizations
    • PIE Controls
    • Power Menu Controls
    • Power Widget Settings
    • Custom QuickSettings
    • Custom Statusbar Options
    • Custom Sounds Settings
    • Custom Phone Settings
    • Custom MMS Settings
    • Integrated Superuser
    • Trebuchet
    • ......Much more in detail

For Downloads/changelogs visit here

Please help me justify all my time spent on building these roms by considering a small donation
    Guys good news I got the ROM booted up on my device I9000 , so major work is done....updates soon ...next week alpha

Alright folks, here's another update... 4.3 is officially merged!! I just did the last part of it and caught with CyanogenMod as far as frameworks goes.

Reference here to see what I'm talking about: IllusionProject Frameworks/base

Of course there's loads of things to iron out, but the overwhelming part of merging 4.3 is now behind us!

I'm still not going to promise an ETA, but I will be doing what I can to get everything functioning the way it needs to be. Thanks peeps for remaining patient through a busy part of my life recently. There's quite a bit in store for 2.5. I may even release a alpha version of 2.5 so you guys can get your hands on a 4.3 build with all the cool nifty features and such :victory:.

This was the main dev... and news from my side:
    So, guys as he said No ETA but from my side I have almost completed my repo and will start compiling from tomorrow (last exam )or Tuesday latest ..and the updates depends how stable is CM10.2 for your device if there is one and since i don't have most of the devices i need testers so if you are interested please email me at adityasureka92@gmail.com with the following details:

XDA UserName:
    Email:
    Device:

And Donors Thanks a lot ...I really appreciate it ....:angel::angel:
    Hello Everyone....
    I think everyone here knows that we have been working hard to get the ROM up...Finally its up ...running fine and awesome for me here on I9000 and on mako for Andreas....You must also know that we have a team of high quality developers and maintainers ....just a themer is missing from our team .......Stay tuned for more updates .....or visit our IllusionRoms G+ Community Here
    Tried this ROM. Thanks. Still definitely beta. I reverted back to domination. Issues I saw were no haptic feedback, soft keyboard stays on screen when hw keyboard is used, halo not fully functional. Will try again when some of the bugs are worked out. Thanks.

Sent from my SPH-D700 using Tapatalk 2

Have not tested Halo, but haptic feedback is most definitely working for me, & the soft/HW keyboard switching as well. Perhaps a bad download?