Thanks Meter: 388

By EM|NEM, Senior Member on 22nd August 2013, 07:05 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
5th October 2013, 04:27 PM |#11  
OP Senior Member
Flag Tampere
Thanks Meter: 388

More
It is definitely 4.3 my friend. The OP isnt updated but if you search through the thread you'll find the 4.3 builds. They are still kindof buggy though. No recent updates
The Following User Says Thank You to EM|NEM For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift EM|NEM Ad-Free

7th October 2013, 10:38 PM |#12  
Flag Bucharest
Thanks Meter: 44

More
Why is everybody afraid of Team Venom ? Team Venom: Viper3D 1.6.3 was last updated almost 9 months ago....
Couldn't we just hit it with Discontinued? Maybe they'll see it and release something ) But i doubt it. It's been 9 months....

I really don't wanna be mean... But it looks like everybody ... is afraid of them?
7th October 2013, 10:47 PM |#13  
Flag Sesvete, Zagreb
Thanks Meter: 2,076

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by unstoppable_punk_brainiac

Why is everybody afraid of Team Venom ? Team Venom: Viper3D 1.6.3 was last updated almost 9 months ago....
Couldn't we just hit it with Discontinued? Maybe they'll see it and release something ) But i doubt it. It's been 9 months....

I really don't wanna be mean... But it looks like everybody ... is afraid of them?

It's discontinued because no one in the team has EVO anymore
22nd April 2014, 12:59 PM |#14  
Thanks Meter: 50

More
hello, i remember that sensai was a great ROM. i wanted to re-install it and i noticed that the two links in the sensai thread http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2240080 are dead.
does anyone have any ideea where can i get the LAST of sensai ROM?
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)