Bounty AT&T Galaxy Mega i527 Firmware

Search This thread

azpatterson3

Jun 8, 2011
St. Louis
Many of us on the root bounty for i527 forum are stuck because we can't find anyone with our firmware. We have exhausted every method we can think of to pull it from the phone with no success. I would like to start a bounty to anybody that can post a downloadable file of the AT&T i527 Firmware. SamMobile was not able to track it down. Please refer to the i527 root bounty thread for more details about what's been tried.
azpatterson3- $20

Jdaug101

Oct 8, 2013
hi

Many of us on the root bounty for i527 forum are stuck because we can't find anyone with our firmware. We have exhausted every method we can think of to pull it from the phone with no success. I would like to start a bounty to anybody that can post a downloadable file of the AT&T i527 Firmware. SamMobile was not able to track it down. Please refer to the i527 root bounty thread for more details about what's been tried.
azpatterson3- $20
Have you tried root browser to find firmware on device

Christogq

May 17, 2007
Houston
i know this is probably a really stupid question, but i'll ask anyway. Has anybody tried plugging the phone up to a computer and tried like the mass storage type thingy?

trrhodes1

Oct 9, 2013
Georgia
Man I have tried everything to find boot.img or downloadable firmware. This sucks b÷=%s!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I527 using xda app-developers app

azpatterson3

Jun 8, 2011
St. Louis
Root has been achieved. Not sure how.
I think kmt5150 will be receiving bounty on the
bounty for root thread for sgh-i527.
Great work kmt5150. Happy day.
Please make donations to kmt5150.

Last edited:
Reactions: kmt5150

gubbilo144

Feb 16, 2012
Wilkes Barre
Now that there's root for the 1527 for at&t is there a way to get the firmware download now for Odin. I bricked my mega trying to achieve root and need the Odin stock firmware for the at&t Samsung galaxy mega. Any help with an answer would be appriciated. I would rather just get the firmware download and fix it myself in three minutes instead of sending it to Samsung for repair for two weeks

azpatterson3

Jun 8, 2011
St. Louis
I would post this in the root bounty forum. Believe you need a tar.md5 file for that. They have already pulled the files, think it's just a matter of compiling it. It may be a couple of days before we start seeing things like flashable files for odin or twrp and so on.

Last edited:

jzsidebott

Apr 23, 2011
Now that there's root for the 1527 for at&t is there a way to get the firmware download now for Odin. I bricked my mega trying to achieve root and need the Odin stock firmware for the at&t Samsung galaxy mega. Any help with an answer would be appriciated. I would rather just get the firmware download and fix it myself in three minutes instead of sending it to Samsung for repair for two weeks

Check the root bounty forum... there is a download for it I believe

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I527 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

kmt5150

Oct 3, 2013
Houston, Texas
I come bearing gifts!

Heres an odin flashable zip and an update.zip created by titanium backup on my phone containing ALL apps on the phone. Also includes a racing game, zen pinball and jurassic park builder. Dont judge me, I get bored easily ;)

The files are in my rapidshare mirror HERE: http://rapidshare.com/share/3301D942B7B1499334B91982428C46A0

To pay the bounty, PM me your amount and i'll send donation instructions. I'll also attach the odin recovery zip file to this thread, but the 'update.zip with apk's" file is too large to post here

gubbilo144

Feb 16, 2012
Wilkes Barre
Heres an odin flashable zip and an update.zip created by titanium backup on my phone containing ALL apps on the phone. Also includes a racing game, zen pinball and jurassic park builder. Dont judge me, I get bored easily ;)

The files are in my rapidshare mirror HERE: http://rapidshare.com/share/3301D942B7B1499334B91982428C46A0

To pay the bounty, PM me your amount and i'll send donation instructions. I'll also attach the odin recovery zip file to this thread, but the 'update.zip with apk's" file is too large to post here

does this mean you have the stock odin firmware tar md.5 download for the at&t samsung galaxy mega 1527,that would bring the phone back from the dead

Last edited:

gubbilo144

Feb 16, 2012
Wilkes Barre

Ok,thanks sent u a pm

---------- Post added at 06:16 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:46 PM ----------

hello again I dont know if my pm went out to you.Is the att mega tar md5 file download you have posted in rapidshare or do i sent u my 15 dollar bounty and then you send me the att mega odin stock firmware download tar md5 file.Thanks trying to get this done before i send my phone to samsung in the morning if this doesnt work

Reactions: dparrothead1

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    I'm baaaaack

I might have a solution we can actually use...

Download and install Samsung Kies 2.6.1.13105_6, and after installing plug in your SGH-I527 while in Download mode (Switch off and power your device in Download Mode by pressing and holding Volume Down + Home + Power buttons together until you see a Warning screen. Then press Volume Up button to enter into download mode):)

If Odin detects your device, it’s ID:COM box will turn yellow and show a port number. If not, then try reinstalling USB drivers or plugging your device into a different port

Download and extract Odin, inside you will find Odin3 v1.85.exe along with the .pit file (Partition Information Tables) Samsung_I527_PIT.PIT. Run it as Administrator. Click on PIT button and browse to the .pit file and hit 'open' or 'select'. LINK TO DOWNLOAD FILE

Download the included ROM file named something like I527UCUAMK2_I527ATTAMK2_I527UCUAMK2_HOME.tar.md5. On Odin, click on PDA button and browse to said file.

Make sure that the Re-partition, F. Reset time and Auto Reboot boxes are checked in ODIN.

Once everything is set, press the Start button to begin flashing procedure. *****DON’T INTERRUPT THE FLASHING PROCEDURE UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES, OTHERWISE YOUR DEVICE MAY GET HARD BRICKED******

IF FLASHING FAILS FOR ANY REASON, TAKE OUT THE BATTERY AND POWER IT BACK UP INTO DOWNLOAD MODE, THE PLUG IN THE USB TO THE COMPUTER AND START KIES, THEN GO TO TOOLS-EMERGENCY FIRMWARE RECOVERY

Now hand over the bounty!!! Lol!

Thank me if this works, and puff puff pass it on!

NOTE: CURRENTLY UPLOADING THE FIRMWARE TO MY GOOGLE DRIVE, THEN YOU CAN DOWNLOAD IT SINCE ITS OVER 1GB.

If it fails, try without the PIT file and uncheck the repartition box in ODIN.
    How to get .tar.md5 for SGH-I527 AT&T from you?

Regards,

Luis Daniel

Don't use this one. Doesn't work. This one from fixit35 is the flashable tar.md5 for sgh-i527 att galaxy mega.
    http://www.mediafire.com/download/qtcd4qd53dd9k5p/I527UCUAMK2_I527ATTAMK2_I527UCUAMK2_HOME.tar.md5

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I527
    AT&T i527 Root...

Hey guys, i527 AT&T version root pics:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/6ysmfyalduma20h/20131025_144846.jpg

https://www.dropbox.com/s/bu5hswvko2ag5se/20131025_145133.jpg

https://www.dropbox.com/s/3xdsb99id2l7zhq/20131025_145230.jpg

https://www.dropbox.com/s/rtqtif8evhz6bmd/20131025_145247.jpg

Believe it or not I never posted pics on XDA and it's telling me something about some stupid security cert not being something, anyways...this is from my DropBox.

Now I'm going back into my cave to hibernate again. :silly:
    20 bucks from me

rom manager and almost any apk have i527 like real cellphone.

I wonder how much, we have to contribute to start up or if we can all work together on the samsung galaxy mega i527, that cellphone does not exist for anyone,please and thanks ;)