FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

View Poll Results: Do you like to have the tabs at the bottom like in iOS?

Yes please!

120 Vote(s)
66.30%
No way!

61 Vote(s)
33.70%

[ROM] Hyperion 8 GM Final Build - Expansion Pack v.1.2

577 posts
Thanks Meter: 5,207

Post Reply Email Thread
10th October 2013, 06:05 AM |#281  
Flag Bangalore
Thanks Meter: 54

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ardroid-xda

Please to be explore yourself on yourphone
there is no problem with it, you will know how to use Terminal emulator check on menu - preference - input method
deal with it

@Ardroid
Thank you sir, but Actually, i meant, keyboard not working in many apps. Even terminal emulator. but its ok for those apps. But i badly want it to work for ' android AIDE' app.

---------- Post added at 09:35 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:28 AM ----------

Thank you
@Aniket and @Kevin

Which governor and scheduler configuration is good for battery save?? Sorry. but i am still a noob.

10th October 2013, 08:01 AM |#282  
Flag Pasir Mas, Kelantan
Thanks Meter: 583

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vinsi95

Which governor and scheduler configuration is good for battery save?? Sorry. but i am still a noob.

smartassv2-noop.

Sent from my GT-S5300 using Tapatalk 2
10th October 2013, 10:00 AM |#283  
Flag Tây Ninh
Thanks Meter: 35

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by luqman98

smartassv2-noop.

Sent from my GT-S5300 using Tapatalk 2

how about smartassv2 - sio ??
10th October 2013, 10:36 AM |#284  
Flag London
Thanks Meter: 3,314

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by kevin_tn

how about smartassv2 - sio ??

Everything is explained here - please search in future in order to gain understanding on what things are and do
http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=1989824
10th October 2013, 12:07 PM |#285  
Flag Taguig
Thanks Meter: 527

More
Floating UI for hype GM

Floating UI
10th October 2013, 02:28 PM |#286  
Thanks Meter: 2

More
my phone's camcoder is not working.. anyone using the final build facing this problem?
10th October 2013, 04:26 PM |#287  
Flag New Delhi
Thanks Meter: 5,509

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by abhijeet13

my phone's camcoder is not working.. anyone using the final build facing this problem?

Reboot to solve the issue
10th October 2013, 04:32 PM |#288  
OP Senior Member
Flag Imus City
Thanks Meter: 5,207

Donate to Me
More
Hey guys,

So I was not able to answer PM's and thread posts as I was there spent a week in the hospital with nothing to do but to stare at the 4 corners of the room. I was working on an update which I would be able to release *maybe* after a couple of week or so. I would also make a guide on how to add languages/translations so if anyone is interested in providing translations/support for other languages would be able to do it with ease.

The update will include bug fixes and other improvements. The update may come in a small update patch or a whole ROM that includes all the updates available so if someone wants to make a clean flash, they don't need to apply the patch afterwards. For the bottom tabs, I will make a separate package for that since not everyone seems to like it.

And please, guys and gals, read on the first post. I don't have all the time in the world to help you with problems that have been solved/answered long time ago.We have a bug tracker, aside from the fact that it serves as a donation box for your "thanks", it also tracks issues and provide solutions.

I hope you are all enjoying Hyperion. Thank you for all your support. Help us grow, share it to your friends, rate the thread and provide review for our project.

Greets,
Carl
The Following 18 Users Say Thank You to CarlDeanCatabay For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift CarlDeanCatabay Ad-Free
10th October 2013, 04:40 PM |#289  
Flag Kırklareli
Thanks Meter: 315

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by CarlDeanCatabay

Hey guys,

So I was not able to answer PM's and thread posts as I was there spent a week in the hospital with nothing to do but to stare at the 4 corners of the room. I was working on an update which I would be able to release *maybe* after a couple of week or so. I would also make a guide on how to add languages/translations so if anyone is interested in providing translations/support for other languages would be able to do it with ease.

The update will include bug fixes and other improvements. The update may come in a small update patch or a whole ROM that includes all the updates available so if someone wants to make a clean flash, they don't need to apply the patch afterwards. For the bottom tabs, I will make a separate package for that since not everyone seems to like it.

And please, guys and gals, read on the first post. I don't have all the time in the world to help you with problems that have been solved/answered long time ago.We have a bug tracker, aside from the fact that it serves as a donation box for your "thanks", it also tracks issues and provide solutions.

I hope you are all enjoying Hyperion. Thank you for all your support. Help us grow, share it to your friends, rate the thread and provide review for our project.

Greets,
Carl

good news i cant wait for ur update lol. btw sir Carl i can translate Hyperion to Turkish(my main lang) n maybe some other langs.

Galaxy Pop Plus'ımdan Tapatalk 2 ile gönderildi.
10th October 2013, 05:07 PM |#290  
Flag Brescia
Thanks Meter: 18

More
@CarlDeanCatabay:
I tried to translate this rom, but I weren't lucky and the new framework-res (with translation) gave me bootloop
Do I need to provide you italian (i'm italian lol) values for framework and you put them in framework-res.apk? Thank you for replying

Sent from my GT-S5360 using Tapatalk 2
11th October 2013, 09:16 PM |#291  
Flag Pune
Thanks Meter: 22

More
Thumbs up Awesome ROM as always
Just flashed this without a problem.
Awesome ROM as always.
Now waiting for update.
Thanx pressed.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)