[Request] Custom ROM for Alcatel OT 4010a

Search This thread

Demonlink14

Mar 9, 2013
Good day XDA members. I have a request for someone who is willing to create a custom ROM for the Alcatel Ot 4010a or "T'POP", I know it isn't guaranteed that my device will have a Custom ROM developed, but I have asked in Cyanogenmod also, and want to see if anyone with a good heart and patience has time to develop said request. If someone willing to do the job wants to know the specifications, here they are:

- Android 2.3.6 Gingerbread
- 512 mb ROM
- 256 mb RAM
- 1 ghz CPU

That would be the basic. In conclusion, I would appreciate any feedback given. Thanks for your time!

+1

ozruamar

Jul 28, 2013
Good day XDA members. I have a request for someone who is willing to create a custom ROM for the Alcatel Ot 4010a or "T'POP", I know it isn't guaranteed that my device will have a Custom ROM developed, but I have asked in Cyanogenmod also, and want to see if anyone with a good heart and patience has time to develop said request. If someone willing to do the job wants to know the specifications, here they are:

- 512 mb ROM
- 256 mb RAM
- 1 ghz CPU

That would be the basic. In conclusion, I would appreciate any feedback given. Thanks for your time!

+1

:eek::D:D:D:D:D:D:D

Reactions: wilcy

wilcy

Jul 28, 2013
YEAH

- 512 mb ROM
- 256 mb RAM
- 1 ghz CPU

+1

Please make one rom! whe need swap support u.u thanks!!!:laugh::laugh:

Reactions: michae villadiego

kirito9

Inactive Recognized Contributor
Oct 30, 2013

- 512 mb ROM
- 256 mb RAM
- 1 ghz CPU

+1

I have the same phone as you and i tried installing many roms before but no luck but i am going to try and port some roms for it, if any luck i will post the rom

Reactions: heisenberg17

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

- 512 mb ROM
    - 256 mb RAM
    - 1 ghz CPU

+1

- 512 mb ROM
    - 256 mb RAM
    - 1 ghz CPU

+1

:eek::D:D:D:D:D:D:D
    YEAH

- 512 mb ROM
    - 256 mb RAM
    - 1 ghz CPU

+1

Please make one rom! whe need swap support u.u thanks!!!:laugh::laugh:

- 512 mb ROM
    - 256 mb RAM
    - 1 ghz CPU

+1

I have the same phone as you and i tried installing many roms before but no luck but i am going to try and port some roms for it, if any luck i will post the rom