1,399 posts
Thanks Meter: 2,824

Post Reply Email Thread
Announcement from Dark4Droid: LINKS ADDED TO OP #2
13th October 2013, 03:51 PM |#261  
Flag Goa
Thanks Meter: 1,049

More
Reinstalled ROM (just to avoid double execution of PX scripts from init.d and kernel side) and made all other tweaks for xposed, sound patches, emptied init.d and now on 3.4.69-Xtreme it's buttery smooth without any conflicts feels this phone isn't Micromax anymore haha feels like a high end phone performance

Sent from my GT-I9500 using Tapatalk 4
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ==vj== For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift ==vj== Ad-Free

13th October 2013, 04:01 PM |#262  
Thanks Meter: 814

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by ==vj==

Reinstalled ROM (just to avoid double execution of PX scripts from init.d and kernel side) and made all other tweaks for xposed, sound patches, emptied init.d and now on 3.4.69-Xtreme it's buttery smooth without any conflicts feels this phone isn't Micromax anymore haha feels like a high end phone performance

You may be feeling you are using really S4

Sent from my GT-I9500 using xda app-developers app
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to andiroxu For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift andiroxu Ad-Free
13th October 2013, 04:22 PM |#263  
Flag Goa

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by andiroxu

You may be feeling you are using really S4

Yea sir.. Am loving it now all credits to your kernel and ofcourse dark4droid for his wonderful ROM And that sakuractive governor is amazing too .. Leaving pegasusq for the default sakuractive now

---------- Post added at 08:52 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:38 PM ----------

Quote:

Has someone checked entropy levels after flashing my new kernel? Check and be surprised. The value would be 4096 and that too without any third party binary.

Sir, my entropy value is 3936

The Following User Says Thank You to ==vj== For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift ==vj== Ad-Free
13th October 2013, 04:38 PM |#264  
Thanks Meter: 814

More
Quote:

Yea sir.. Am loving it now all credits to your kernel and ofcourse dark4droid for his wonderful ROM And that sakuractive governor is amazing too .. Leaving pegasusq for the default sakuractive now

---------- Post added at 08:52 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:38 PM ----------

Sir, my entropy value is 3936

Check for entropy again now. It would have increase and will touch 4096 within few minutes.

---------- Post added at 09:08 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:05 PM ----------

All the butter you feel is due to integration of Project Xtreme, many new kernel patches, new features enabled. This kernel supports NTFS SDCards, CIFS, and full OTG support (but ROM should support it). Many more new features to mention here.

After checking each and every gov I found sukaractive to be very efficient in both battery saver and performer. It switch cores very efficiently and hence give more battery juice.

The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to andiroxu For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift andiroxu Ad-Free
13th October 2013, 04:59 PM |#265  
Flag Goa

More
Quote:

Check for entropy again now. It would have increase and will touch 4096 within few minutes.

---------- Post added at 09:08 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:05 PM ----------

All the butter you feel is due to integration of Project Xtreme, many new kernel patches, new features enabled. This kernel supports NTFS SDCards, CIFS, and full OTG support (but ROM should support it). Many more new features to mention here.

After checking each and every gov I found sukaractive to be very efficient in both battery saver and performer. It switch cores very efficiently and hence give more battery juice.

$ir,
Firstly, I am a big fan of PX for the smoothness it unleashes and almost every dev loves to integrate it in their builds
Secondly Kernel, I am speechless this time. Such is the amazing progress u have unleashed this time and yes sir I noticed the way sukuractive is efficiently managing both cores with help of CPU-Z app. It's amazing governor. Best for daily use. Good balance between performance and battery backup.

My entropy has reached the stable value 4096

Sent from my GT-I9500 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
The Following User Says Thank You to ==vj== For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift ==vj== Ad-Free
13th October 2013, 05:07 PM |#266  
Flag Uttar Pradesh>Meerut
Thanks Meter: 356

More
Quote:

HAPPY VIJYADASHMI TO ALL!

Presenting all new kernel for all 4.1.x to 4.3.x ROMs (Futuristic). Yes a single ONE!!!. Now upstream to 3.4.69 with kernel pacthes from kernel.org.

I tested on 4.1.1, 4.1.2 and 4.2.2. It works flawlessly with everything working 100% with any error.

Many, many new features added which can be done with Mediatek architecure. Even voltage resulation added!

Link Mod edit: links removed due to GPL violation.

Test it and revert back.

Review:-Kernel
It was a awesome and mind blowing experience using your kernel.
Really wanna say that I am feeling like having a NEXUS 4 in my hand out of the box!!
Just using SETCPU [Bought using credit card of my mom] with SUVI rom 4.1.2 V1
No Lags,No Hangs,No Reboots.
This is what I wanted.Without any tweaks and other stuff's getting around 3450 on my Canvas 2!!
Thanks
@andiroxu bro
The Following User Says Thank You to nightwalker For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift nightwalker Ad-Free
13th October 2013, 05:18 PM |#267  
Thanks Meter: 6

More
Please mirror the link for new kernel of andiroxu.
I am not able to download from original link.

Sent from my Cynus T2 using xda app-developers app
13th October 2013, 05:36 PM |#268  
Flag Ahmedabad
Thanks Meter: 52

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by minijis

Please mirror the link for new kernel of andiroxu.
I am not able to download from original link.

Sent from my Cynus T2 using xda app-developers app

Mod edit: Link removed due to GPL violation.
Dh®t£o¢k€®oo9
13th October 2013, 07:39 PM |#269  
Flag Bangalore
Thanks Meter: 41

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by dhrtlockeroo9

3.4.69 xtreme

Wats the difference between xtreme and xtreme beta?? Which one is for 4.2.2??

Sent from my Micromax A110 using Tapatalk 2
13th October 2013, 07:44 PM |#270  
Flag Ahmedabad
Thanks Meter: 52

More
[QUOTE=snowsunil;46438875]
Quote:
Originally Posted by dhrtlockeroo9

3.4.69 xtreme
Dh®t£o¢k€®oo9

---------- Post added at 10:06 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:52 PM ----------

Wats the difference between xtreme and xtreme beta?? Which one is for 4.2.2??

Sent from my Micromax A110 using Tapatalk 2

Xtream beta is only for jb 4.2.2 ROMs for working both cam

Dh®t£o¢k€®oo9
14th October 2013, 04:13 AM |#271  
Flag Mumbai
Thanks Meter: 149

More
Quote:

Pl. Suggest what I/O Scheduler to be used with sakuractive governer

Sent from my A110 using Tapatalk 4
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)