Can someone copy own EFS folder and send me on email please !!
I completely wipe out my EFS catalog while making backup EFS with the help some kind of program for EFS backup !!!
I need whole efs folder - nv_data.bin I do not need it
I'll restore by myself ( imei) !!
Now my note 3 has boot loop after 1 min on desktop...
SAMSUNG NOTE 3 EFS BACKUP/RESTORE
! Need for backup Root access and debugging USB
1. Extract from the zip and run .bat file
2. Is okay to your PC and follow the menu
Automatically create a text file of all the parameters of the device at the time of the copy
Automatic backup of efs:
* Odin flash file -. tar.md5,
* dd copy - raw.img
* tar.gz archive (need busybox)
Automatic naming of files and backup archive version of the firmware
Restore to choose from archives and backup images
Automatic start of Odin and the transition to the flashing mode when selecting Odin Restore
Is this another right way to backup efs?
I seen it on italian forum for note 3.
I tried the backup .. not the restore.
1.Download terminal emulator from playstore
2. Open it and write: su
3. Allow root permission if asked
4. Write this: dd if=/dev/block/mmcblk0p11 of=/storage/extSdCard/efs.img bs=4096
5. Look at your ext sd for efs.img (14 mb)
To restore efs:
1. It's necessary efs.img in external SD Card
2. Open Terminal emulatorand write: su
3. Write this: dd if=/storage/extSdCard/efs.img of=/dev/block/mmcblk0p11 bs=4096
Inviato dal mio SM-N9005 con Tapatalk
|Thread Tools||Search this Thread|