FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

[ROM]><N9005 XXUDMJ7 JB 4.3><27/11/13><Pre-Rooted STOCK ROM's><Odex/DeOdex><Odin/CWM>

3,235 posts
Thanks Meter: 6,570

By DjeMBeY, Senior Member on 28th September 2013, 05:38 PM
Thread Closed Email Thread
14th October 2013, 10:42 PM |#351  
Flag Espinho
Thanks Meter: 904

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by DjeMBeY

BTW, how is you status 0x0 or it tripped?? Just curious and would be good to know..

My status is 0x1. I don't use VEGA.

15th October 2013, 09:44 AM |#352  
OP Senior Member
London, UK

Donate to Me
More
Latest update on XXUBMJ3_OXABMJ1

So far so BAD.... It looks like the New Bootloader MJ3 has been Secured even more LOCKED down! I'm helping one person who is unable to flash any Custom Recovery nor STOCK CSC_OXABMJ1 after getting OTA to MJ3... His phone is useless at the moment, NO CSC causing constant Keyboard FC and he can't go Custom....... F**** Sammy...
Be careful, DO NOT ACCEPT OTA nor Upgrade to MJ3 in any way if you want to be free...
Stay tuned....

Edit:

REACTIVATION Lock ON is a Problem-maker.. CWM & Omega installed!!

Patched VEGA MJ3 is getting stuck/failing in Odin on system when flashed on MJ3 Bootloader..
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to DjeMBeY For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift DjeMBeY Ad-Free
15th October 2013, 11:45 AM |#353  
Flag London
Thanks Meter: 21

More
Which I'd read this 20 mins ago.
I just did the same thing - tried flashing Vega from MJ3.
My phone is lying on my desk useless now.
Am hoping one of you clever people will have a fix for me very soon
15th October 2013, 11:59 AM |#354  
OP Senior Member
London, UK

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by jonnybruce

Which I'd read this 20 mins ago.
I just did the same thing - tried flashing Vega from MJ3.
My phone is lying on my desk useless now.
Am hoping one of you clever people will have a fix for me very soon

?? Where did you get VEGA MJ3 from?? From main VEGA thread??
I can try to fix it for you...
Download and flash THIS - it's XXUBMJ3 FW without CSC...
It should flash just fine, reboot into Android and go to Security Settings, turn REACTIVATION LOCK OFF and then reboot again and flash this THIS - CSC_OXABMJ1, open in Odin as CSC..
Phone should work again
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to DjeMBeY For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift DjeMBeY Ad-Free
15th October 2013, 12:25 PM |#355  
Flag London

More
Quote:

?? Where did you get VEGA MJ3 from?? From main VEGA thread??
I can try to fix it for you...

Yes, from Vega thread.
Thanks for your quick help, I will give those files a go now and report back
15th October 2013, 12:30 PM |#356  
OP Senior Member
London, UK

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by jonnybruce

Yes, from Vega thread.
Thanks for your quick help, I will give those files a go now and report back

Yeah, that is weird, he SHOULD remove MJ3 form there!!!!!!!! He knows about this issue since yesterday!!

Anyway, Good luck and let me know how it went..
The Following User Says Thank You to DjeMBeY For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift DjeMBeY Ad-Free
15th October 2013, 12:43 PM |#357  
Thanks Meter: 257

More
Quote:

Latest update on XXUBMJ3_OXABMJ1

So far so BAD.... It looks like the New Bootloader MJ3 has been LOCKED down! I'm helping one person who is unable to flash any Custom Recovery nor STOCK CSC_OXABMJ1 after getting OTA to MJ3... His phone is useless at the moment, NO CSC causing constant Keyboard FC and he can't go Custom....... F**** Sammy...
Be careful, DO NOT ACCEPT OTA nor Upgrade to MJ3 in any way if you want to be free...
Stay tuned....

Wow that sucks. I don't like the road Samsung is undertaking... the whole goddamn point of Android is open source and freedom of choice. Glad I didn't update to MJ3. Anyways, do tell us of any further developments.
The Following User Says Thank You to MohJee For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift MohJee Ad-Free
15th October 2013, 12:51 PM |#358  
Flag London

More
Quote:

Anyway, Good luck and let me know how it went..

You sir are a star. That's only gone and fixed it.
Strangley - in about device it still shows XXUBMJ3 !
I presume those of us who updated to MJ3 can't root at this moment in time without tripping flag right?
The Following User Says Thank You to jonnybruce For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift jonnybruce Ad-Free
15th October 2013, 12:55 PM |#359  
OP Senior Member
London, UK

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by MohJee

Wow that sucks. I don't like the road Samsung is undertaking... the whole goddamn point of Android is open source and freedom of choice. Glad I didn't update to MJ3. Anyways, do tell us of any further developments.

Latest update:

Phone is working FINE!!! Running on Omega as we speak... The Main PROBLEM was REACTIVATION LOCK ON and that's why it was failing in Odin on CSC and Recovery..
There's still something fishy about it, because when flashing whole STOCK FW (MJ3) , Odin is getting stuck on CSC , no errors, just STUCK.. but it went fine when flashed FW(no CSC in it) + CSC separately.. Weird but all works fine afterwards..

The Following User Says Thank You to DjeMBeY For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift DjeMBeY Ad-Free
15th October 2013, 01:29 PM |#360  
Thanks Meter: 4

More
I get and flash your vega rom yesterday before seeing your message, i don't have any problem with it (i'm knox 0x1, but i needed to root it again with Chainfire autoroot CF)
15th October 2013, 01:53 PM |#361  
Flag Espinho
Thanks Meter: 904

More
Look @DjeMBeY

Today on Sammobile the same build MJ3 for UK but... whit a new CSC version, the OXABMJ3. Two days only after the csc MJ1. Why?... Why???

Something bad on OXABMJ1? Suspicion... Suspicion...
The Following User Says Thank You to ValenteL For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift ValenteL Ad-Free
Thread Closed Subscribe to Thread

Tags
cwm, jb 4.3, odin, root, stock
Previous Thread Next Thread