Urban Armor Gear Case

Search This thread

kCelsius

May 2, 2012
Hey guys! So I just ordered by UAG case and wanted to start a thread for people to ask questions and maybe post reviews and such.

Main thing was that I wanted other people that ordered the case to post on here when their order ships out! The site said 7-10 days to ship for me so i wanted to know when others' orders were shipping out.

Ravyu

Oct 15, 2013
Hey guys! So I just ordered by UAG case and wanted to start a thread for people to ask questions and maybe post reviews and such.

Main thing was that I wanted other people that ordered the case to post on here when their order ships out! The site said 7-10 days to ship for me so i wanted to know when others' orders were shipping out.

Is this the most protective case for Note 3? I just dropped the big guy and he got a few scratches. Wanna make sure that doesnt happen again.:laugh:

bprochon

Dec 28, 2010
I had an UAG for my S3 a while back and didn't use it for long because I felt like the volume and power buttons lost their feedback while it was on. Cool case, hopefully they ironed out the button issues because I know I wasn't the only one.

Anyways, I decided to pre order and got an estimate 12-15 days as of yesterday with no details on how long it would actually take to arrive when it's actually enroute

Sent from my Samsung Note 3 using Tapatalk.

xXJay_RXx

Apr 13, 2010
I never had volume issues with UAG. I had it for my S3, iPhone 5, Note 2 and S4. I prefer UAG over Otterbox in most cases. Adds great protection while still being somewhat on the slim side

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk 2

Hokie-Dave

Feb 22, 2008
I ordered one this weekend. We can hope they ship within the 7-10 days they are currently stating. I'm kind of scared of dropping this phone without a case.

mgkaotic

Aug 18, 2010
I pre ordered mine last week and it was 2-3 weeks , but that was on 10/03/13, so the 7-10 days is on target.

kCelsius

May 2, 2012
Is this the most protective case for Note 3? I just dropped the big guy and he got a few scratches. Wanna make sure that doesnt happen again.:laugh:

With the combination of that soft tpu/rubber/silicon on the inside and a hardshell on the outside, I think this should be a pretty good case. It looks more slim than most cases in its class while still offering a decent amount of protection.

erasable

Jul 24, 2010
I liked my uag on my s3. Considering it on my note3 as well.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

randpost

Dec 5, 2011
Phoenix
I liked my uag on my s3. Considering it on my note3 as well.

Got an email saying they are in stock and shipping now for all 4 colors of the UAG Scout for the Note 3.

Anyone order one yet or better yet, have you received shipping notice?

I'm going to wait till the case hits sub 30.00 on Amazon before ordering. They always do and fairly quickly.

lm that guy

Jan 22, 2012
Got an email saying they are in stock and shipping now for all 4 colors of the UAG Scout for the Note 3.

I'm going to wait till the case hits sub 30.00 on Amazon before ordering. They always do and fairly quickly.

I didnt get that email yet. Ordered on 9/26 no shipping info yet. They will probably ship later today if this is true.

Sent from my SM-N900T using Tapatalk 2

erasable

Jul 24, 2010

I ended up ordering one yesterday, because it looks like the otterboxes won't be available until November.

njfoses

Jun 4, 2010
S Jersey
Have used uag in the past and liked the case. Currently using the s-view but still not 100% sure i am going to keep it. I look forward to some pics and impressions of the uag case when you guys receive them.

kCelsius

May 2, 2012
Didn't get an email yet - hopefully I'll get one soon because I just want this case already. Definitely is one of the better looking cases that provides good protection. I ordered 10/15.

Osobear

Sep 13, 2013
Placed order

Also waiting for the UAG note 3 case. Well i ordered a black and a white since my. Have the same cases for my s3 and s4. So come on UAG work faster hehe. States 7-10 days until release from now.

grabshell

Mar 18, 2011
Pyongyang
Im still waiting for this case too. I have used this case on my S3 and from that time on, I stopped switching cases and stayed with this one. I want to have this case before buying the GN3 as it will also give ample time to stable a bit the GN3 prices here in my country.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Just got the UAG case for my note 3, I have SPIGEN SGP GLAS.tR SLIM glass protector on with my phone, the case working well with phone and all cutting is perfect, I like it and now I feel secure and not worry about dropping my phone...
    This maybe something not everyone can do without the right tools but here is a pic of where the hole needs to be drilled looks big but is the same size as the other microphone hole
    Since we are talking about temp/humid, the preference is to have an open surface for a better accuracy. When you have a thick bumper with a small hole, you creating a pocket that obstructs the airflow and prone to get specks of dust clogging it (since you will carry it in your pocket anyway). To solve this, you need to make a bigger hole, so in reality the reliability and accuracy of that sensor reading will be a direct function of how big you gonna make the whole. And the bigger a hole, the bigger a compromise of corner protection.

For "political" reason, yeah they should have made that tiny hole to make everybody happy. But for practical/accuracy reasons, a tiny hole will be useless and you will have to take your Note 3 out of the case anyway to take full advantage of that sensor.

- Mr. White :D

The hole is there for the air to directly flow into the sensor, blocking it is bad for any accurate readings, a small hole could have been enough.
    There is no need to defend the manufacturer for a problem with the case, and yes Spigen cases do have the hole.

Blocking a function of a smartphone for no reason is a design flaw no matter how you see it.
    Just got email and tracking number from UAG today! Looks like they are shipping.
    For anyone wondering about the bulk, here you go. I'm not going to sugar coat it. This case does add significant thickness. On the flip side, the added thickness and great grip on the case material make the phone much more natural to hold.

One thing that is apparently missing from my case is a cutout for the hole near the stylus. Anybody else notice this? Whatever. I drilled my own hole. :p

2ybypahu.jpg

a2a7etyp.jpg

6e5yjahy.jpg

tude6umy.jpg