FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

[ENDED][WM6.5.3]Titanium Ultimate 28002|TPCElite series V11 MEGA wm6.5 23017

4,055 posts
Thanks Meter: 363

By twopumpchump, Inactive Recognized Developer / Retired Moderator on 28th May 2009, 04:06 AM
Thread Closed Email Thread
2nd October 2009, 10:21 PM |#6971  
Flag NY-LI
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Change HH_0409WeatherCities
I cannot for the life of me seem to be able to rename, cut or delete the existing HH_0409WeatherCities.xml file so that I can add a new one with my custom city. It seems like it's read only in this ROM. I've tried disabling Manilla and going to Windows Classic, and even though the Manilla is otherwise gone, I'm still unable to do anything with the HH_0409WeatherCities file. Yes, I've also reset and come back up without Manilla. I've tried going to the Motosurf, nothing seems to work.

Any clue as to what I may be forgetting or doing wrong?

2nd October 2009, 10:25 PM |#6972  
Flag Nazareth, PA
Thanks Meter: 1,247

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by MHC48

I cannot for the life of me seem to be able to rename, cut or delete the existing HH_0409WeatherCities.xml file so that I can add a new one with my custom city. It seems like it's read only in this ROM. I've tried disabling Manilla and going to Windows Classic, and even though the Manilla is otherwise gone, I'm still unable to do anything with the HH_0409WeatherCities file. Yes, I've also reset and come back up without Manilla. I've tried going to the Motosurf, nothing seems to work.

Any clue as to what I may be forgetting or doing wrong?

Have you try using total commander besides file explorer? just my 2 cents......
2nd October 2009, 10:30 PM |#6973  
Thanks Meter: 18

More
SPB Mobileshell 3.5
:) all good here

I used the Manilla Rom, before installing mobile shell I set my mobile to use the default windows mobile today screen - NOT CHome

Installed it and it works great,

I remember SPB MS 3 needed the today screen to be loaded once before the email notification would work.

I also seem to recall the battery meter in spb ms 3 made my battery run down quicker so I always remove it and put something useful like the speaker volume there

Really reminds me how much I've missed it, in my opinion chome and manilla come no where near, spb ms 3.5 with s2u2 is perfect for me :)
3rd October 2009, 09:29 AM |#6974  
Thanks Meter: 11

More
deblogger file help
hai all

my main memory is very low i checked for the reason and fond a folder called deblogger and has a file called cprog. its almost 45mb and im not able to run any other applications now.. im not able to delete it also. realy dono wat to do..pls any one help me out

- I'm using
- TPC V11 MEGA Edition loaded with manilla only
- Hard SPL 334 Dave
- Radio 1.70.18.02
3rd October 2009, 10:18 AM |#6975  
Flag Mantova (Italy)
Thanks Meter: 1,091

More
Solution
Quote:
Originally Posted by Metallicsteel

hai all

my main memory is very low i checked for the reason and fond a folder called deblogger and has a file called cprog. its almost 45mb and im not able to run any other applications now.. im not able to delete it also. realy dono wat to do..pls any one help me out

- I'm using
- TPC V11 MEGA Edition loaded with manilla only
- Hard SPL 334 Dave
- Radio 1.70.18.02

- With Registry Editor go to:
HKey_Local_Machine\Software\HTC\Deblogger
delete the whole Deblogger folder

- Soft Reset

- Delete the folder Deblogger with cprog inside in the Device Memory.
You have no more cprog growing and the mobile runs smoothly.

Do this procedure again if you do a hard reset, because the Deblogger is cooked inside Windows 6.5 build.
3rd October 2009, 12:39 PM |#6976  
Thanks Meter: 11

More
Successfully deleted
Thank you Monfro Has been deleted easily
Now I can go back to the best rum I found in my life
Thank you again
3rd October 2009, 04:13 PM |#6977  
Flag NY-LI

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by JEANRIVERA

Have you try using total commander besides file explorer? just my 2 cents......

Yes, I tried Total Commander TC opens the file for reading, but won't delete it.
3rd October 2009, 07:17 PM |#6978  

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by MHC48

Yes, I tried Total Commander TC opens the file for reading, but won't delete it.

Highlight the file in total commander and click on the FILE menu then Properties... Uncheck all the atttributes for read only, hidden and system. You won't be able to delete the file cause it's hard written into the rom, but you can overwrite it. Copy the file to your PC and edit it how you like, then write it back to the phone, then close and re-start manilla.
3rd October 2009, 08:36 PM |#6979  
Thanks Meter: 2

Donate to Me
More
Error installing this rom :(
Hi guys.
I wanted to try V11 of this ROM, but i get an error everytime i try to install it.
I have currently V9 of the ROM.
I am trying to update it via SD Card.
When i get to the Boot Loader it says:
NOT ALLOW

Radio is 1.70.18.02
Hard SPL 3.34

When i make a soft reset i can boot in V9 and the phone works. But i want to install V11.

Greetings

UPDATE: Problem solved. I renamed the NBH file to KAISDIAG.nbh insted of kaisimg.nbh
After correcting the file name to kasimg.nbh everything works fine.
I will test the ROM for some days and give you a feed back.

Greetings
3rd October 2009, 08:58 PM |#6980  
Thanks Meter: 2

Donate to Me
More
It would be great if the Connection Manager supports WPS with Push Button Configuration Method. May be for the next release...

Greetings
4th October 2009, 12:25 AM |#6981  
Flag Notre Dame, IN

More
Pocket Office
Am I am missing something or is Pocket Office not part of any of the TPC ROM?
Thread Closed Subscribe to Thread

Tags
6.5 rom, best kaiser benchmark, chome, elite, manilla, mega, tpc, tpc's mom rocks
Previous Thread Next Thread