Post Reply Email Thread
Announcement from Dark4Droid: LINKS ADDED TO OP #2
16th October 2013, 01:38 PM |#311  
Thanks Meter: 143

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by subhashdas

@Dark4Droid
Can you Please explain the procedure for updating xposed framework as some of the modules (boot manager v1.2.2) are not working on the current version.

Sent by Micromax A110 Subh_D

Just click install/update from xposed installer and then reboot and its done

Sent from my LegoIce™Galaxy_S4 using Tapatalk 2

16th October 2013, 01:41 PM |#312  
Thanks Meter: 56

More
There is a xposed script in init first delete it.

Sent from my GT-I9500 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
The Following User Says Thank You to Matthew_Farrell For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Matthew_Farrell Ad-Free
16th October 2013, 01:43 PM |#313  
Flag Raipur
Thanks Meter: 228

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Captain Jack Sparrow

Just click install/update from xposed installer and then reboot and its done

As from the signature it is clear that you are not using the dark magic ROM and that's why you may not be knowing that in dark magic ROM there is no xposed installer its a system app without any prominent interface. It can be updates as you have suggested.
Please don't spam the thread with pointless suggestion and confusing other user.
Sorry if my language was a bit rude.

16th October 2013, 01:52 PM |#314  
Flag Goa
Thanks Meter: 1,049

More
Quote:

@Dark4Droid
Can you Please explain the procedure for updating xposed framework as some of the modules (boot manager v1.2.2) are not working on the current version.

Hi. By ROMs default, u won't see the xposed app in the app drawer. So if u wanna try new version u may do following that I had done.
1. Uninstall gravity box, xposed with help of titanium backup. Delete data from system/xposed folder. Also delete xposed script from system/etc/init.d
2. Reboot and install latest version of xposed (as user app)
3. Open the xposed app from app drawer and click uninstall to ensure all previous files are deleted.
4. Reboot and open xposed from app drawer. Click install option.
5. Reboot. Now xposed is installed.
For gravity box: Install gravity box and check the module from xposed app. Soft reboot. Done..!

Sent from my GT-I9500 using Tapatalk 4
16th October 2013, 01:55 PM |#315  
Thanks Meter: 143

More
Quote:

As from the signature it is clear that you are not using the dark magic ROM and that's why you may not be knowing that in dark magic ROM there is no xposed installer its a system app without any prominent interface. It can be updates as you have suggested.
Please don't spam the thread with pointless suggestion and confusing other user.
Sorry if my language was a bit rude.

I installed that ROM and xposed was not working I did as I mentioned above and it worked that's y I told u to try it...
But in mine der was no camera app that's y I had to install the other ROM
Anyway it was a friendly advice...
I wasn't spammig

The Following User Says Thank You to Captain Jack Sparrow For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Captain Jack Sparrow Ad-Free
16th October 2013, 02:30 PM |#316  
Flag Hyderabad
Thanks Meter: 123

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Recognized Noob

PLZ Stop spamming! there is a Q/A thread for mmx a110 if u didnot know!

No I dont know I just registered in xda!!!

Is this fine?!!

Stop acting as moderator

Sent from my A110 using xda app-developers app
The Following User Says Thank You to mayur.3.92 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift mayur.3.92 Ad-Free
16th October 2013, 08:13 PM |#317  
Flag Hyderabad
Thanks Meter: 49

More
Hey guys,

It's getting a lot confused here regarding what changes have to be made in this ROM to make it completely lagless and bug free.

I've understood that flashing the latest 3.4.69 kernel is one solution to make it smooth.

I'd really appreciate if someone clearly mentions all the patches/updates/changes to be used along with this ROM to make it work at it's best. Please try to explain it in detail. Would be very useful for an average user like me!

Thank you
17th October 2013, 01:54 AM |#318  
Flag Goa

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aditya Keri

Hey guys,

It's getting a lot confused here regarding what changes have to be made in this ROM to make it completely lagless and bug free.

I've understood that flashing the latest 3.4.69 kernel is one solution to make it smooth.

I'd really appreciate if someone clearly mentions all the patches/updates/changes to be used along with this ROM to make it work at it's best. Please try to explain it in detail. Would be very useful for an average user like me!

Thank you

Nothing much to change. It's good to use from build by dark4droid. But if u want few extra things then I ll mention
For Dark Nexus Camera: HERE OR HERE
For email app: Navigate to system/app and delete exchange.apk. Copy email.apk and exchange.apk from any 4.1 ROM. Set permissions for copied files to rw-r-r and reboot.
For updating xposed framework : HERE
For using kernel 3.4.69 beta : Just delete all scripts from system/etc/init.d and flash the kernel. Here are the features described by kernel dev andiroxu.
For using swap: HERE Exclude copying of swap.img. Follow from 2nd line i.e, copying of swap script onwards
For PX XcG : HERE This can be recommended for use on kernels 3.4.0 and 3.4.5 Not required on kernel 3.4.69 as it already has it built in.

Note: If u don't want to do any changes to xposed and only want to flash kernel. Then delete all scripts except xposed script from system/etc/init.d DONE...!!!

18th October 2013, 05:57 AM |#319  
OP Senior Member
Flag Quilon
Thanks Meter: 2,824

Donate to Me
More
Wink
Is it time for a NeXuS ROM update?
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Sam Solomon For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Sam Solomon Ad-Free
18th October 2013, 06:31 AM |#320  
Flag Goa

More
Bro.. Take ur time one thing I can assure everything is perfect for me with ur current build (some minor tweaking above) and the latest kernel. Its rocking in multitasking, gaming and battery juice

But for some they don't like tweaking. So on their behalf yes its time for ur new build

18th October 2013, 01:56 PM |#321  
Flag Jaipur
Thanks Meter: 2,826

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dark4Droid

Is it time for a NeXuS ROM update?

Yippee So Exited ;fingers;crossed;

Sent from my Micromax A110 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread