By akellar, Senior Member on 21st September 2013, 11:28 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
15th October 2013, 03:33 PM |#221  
Thanks Meter: 1,227

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by cydetrakd

It's only on the test build since it wasn't merged yet found under rom control then active display. I'm digging the feature so far very nice feature to add to the rom.

It's also on the 10/12 unofficial Linaro build as well.

15th October 2013, 03:50 PM |#222  
OP Senior Member
Iowa
Thanks Meter: 2,429

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by cydetrakd

I just flashed it about an hour ago already miss the active display probally flash the test build again unless akellar has the time to post an updated test build tomorrow. Active display is a really nice feature and can't wait to see it supported officially. Until then i'll be bouncing back and forth between test bulds and officials i guess.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Irisht

My sentiments exactly. I noticed it wasn't officially merged so I didn't even bother downloading the latest nightly because the test build is running smoothly for me and I am loving the active display as well.

Sent from my GN Deuce using Tapatalk Pro

There wasn't anything merged between my test build and the official nightly that impacted Note's
The Following User Says Thank You to akellar For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift akellar Ad-Free
15th October 2013, 04:00 PM |#223  
Flag Milwaukee, WI
Thanks Meter: 54

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by akellar

There wasn't anything merged between my test build and the official nightly that impacted Note's

Exactly... Thus why I just skipped it. Lol

15th October 2013, 04:22 PM |#224  
Flag Pensacola
Thanks Meter: 29

More
I realized that an hour ago and reflashed the test build the crack flasher in me I guess jumped on the latest nightly only to come back. I missed the active display and have an addiction to flashing Aokp roms lol.

Sent from my Xoom using Tapatalk 4
16th October 2013, 03:45 PM |#225  
Flag Milwaukee, WI
Thanks Meter: 54

More
Is it just me or has anyone else noticed that the screen seems stretched or out of proportion when recording a video in the test build? Recording and playback are fine but while you are recording everything looks off.

16th October 2013, 04:21 PM |#226  
Flag Murfreesboro
Thanks Meter: 146

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Irisht

Is it just me or has anyone else noticed that the screen seems stretched or out of proportion when recording a video in the test build? Recording and playback are fine but while you are recording everything looks off.

No, nine looks normal.
20th October 2013, 04:42 AM |#227  
OP Senior Member
Iowa

More
Good news, hardware key customization is now working. Coming "soon"
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to akellar For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift akellar Ad-Free
20th October 2013, 06:04 AM |#228  
Flag Murfreesboro
Thanks Meter: 146

More
Prob my ears,any way to make all vol louder?
The Following User Says Thank You to bambamishere For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift bambamishere Ad-Free
20th October 2013, 07:38 AM |#229  
Phone Signal
Quote:

Device: i605

» Installation is simple:
  • If coming from another ROM or another major AOKP version, wipe data in recovery
  • Make sure you're using the latest CWM or TWRP
  • Flash ROM
  • Flash Google Apps (GAPPS)
  • Reboot

» Check merged commits on AOKP's Gerrit

» Official downloads, mirrors, MD5s are found at AOKP.co

» AOKP Gerrit
» AOKP on Github
» SOURCE on AOKP.co

We greatly appreciate your contribution in the form of code, or PayPal donations.
» Donation options on AOKP.co

Enjoy!

I have a VZW i605 and I just flashed the 4.3 test build. Is this ROM locked to Verizon? When I rebooted, it would only show Verizon Wireless for my carrier. Obviously, my phone is rooted and was unlocked, as I was using it on another carrier (I am currently overseas). Is there a fix for this so I can use my phone again?
20th October 2013, 10:53 AM |#230  
Flag Pensacola
Thanks Meter: 29

More
Quote:

Good news, hardware key customization is now working. Coming "soon"

That is the best news I've heard all day. Had a rough day updating to Windows 8.1 due to certain updates not being able to install. After hours i decided to do a clean install of 8 then upgrade to 8.1 which still sucks. I wish Win8 was a customizable as android is but glad to see this after i got it all set back up Back on topic though thank you Akellar for all the hard work into making Aokp as good as it is on the Note2 and adding much needed features into the rom. I greatly appreciate it and I'm sure many others do too.
20th October 2013, 03:57 PM |#231  
OP Senior Member
Iowa

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by JaeTazzCee

I have a VZW i605 and I just flashed the 4.3 test build. Is this ROM locked to Verizon? When I rebooted, it would only show Verizon Wireless for my carrier. Obviously, my phone is rooted and was unlocked, as I was using it on another carrier (I am currently overseas). Is there a fix for this so I can use my phone again?

Forum 101, don't quote the op

Sent from my SCH-I605 using xda app-developers app
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
aokp

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)