25th July 2013, 04:36 PM |#51  
Bandung
Thanks Meter: 26

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by SentryMescudi

About MIUI ?

+1
I really wanted to see MIUI on L9, i dont know mike is continuing the MIUI or not

Sent from my LG-P765 using xda premium

25th July 2013, 05:21 PM |#52  
Flag Paris
Thanks Meter: 108

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by vy69gazerock

+1
I really wanted to see MIUI on L9, i dont know mike is continuing the MIUI or not

Sent from my LG-P765 using xda premium

Artas said on his website "... I’m going to do after returning to L9 (maybe MIUI, we’ll see soon)" Let's hope he does MIUI rom
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to SentryMescudi For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift SentryMescudi Ad-Free
25th July 2013, 11:12 PM |#53  
Flag Pallet Town
Thanks Meter: 243

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by artas182x

I started working on ubuntu touch yesterday. I'm trying to fix brightness, text messages and phone calls

Wysłane z mojego LG-P760 za pomocą Tapatalk 4

Artas for the calls and text we would have to fix that from the Ubuntu image also right? Because the brightness permissions is inside the boot.img and from the cm zip we wouldn't really modify anything right?
23rd August 2013, 11:57 PM |#54  
Thanks Meter: 27

More
Please continue with this proyect soon! It´s really interesting!!
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Snowers96 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Snowers96 Ad-Free
24th August 2013, 03:54 PM |#55  
OP Senior Member
Flag Ostrołęka
Thanks Meter: 2,019

Donate to Me
More
I'm waiting for more supporr for flipped images.

Wysłane z mojego P760 za pomocą Tapatalk 4
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to artas182x For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift artas182x Ad-Free
9th October 2013, 02:09 PM |#56  
Rome
Thanks Meter: 26

More
I hope your project will end with a good ubuntu touch ROM... Thanks for your hard work and keep us updated

I read that first ubuntu touch release will be in october, can we expect a nightly for november??

Sent from my LG-P760 using xda app-developers app
22nd October 2013, 10:17 PM |#57  
Flag Gdańsk
Thanks Meter: 79

More
So we have Ubuntu Touch v1 along with Ubuntu 13.10. Have you looked into the new images? Are you still planning on continuing with this project?

23rd October 2013, 10:32 AM |#58  
OP Senior Member
Flag Ostrołęka

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Daycrawler

So we have Ubuntu Touch v1 along with Ubuntu 13.10. Have you looked into the new images? Are you still planning on continuing with this project?

For now ExperiencedKernel need to be finished.
I'm also waiting for updated porting guide, because I haven't been interested in touch recently.

Wysłane z mojego LG-P760 przy użyciu Tapatalk
24th October 2013, 05:55 AM |#59  
Flag Arnhem
Thanks Meter: 1,929

More
I look forward to Artas's MIUI
Quote:
Originally Posted by vy69gazerock

+1

Quote:
Originally Posted by SentryMescudi

Artas said on his website "... I’m going to do after returning to L9 (maybe MIUI, we’ll see soon)" Let's hope he does MIUI rom

Not the best place for my post (after all, here we need to talk about Ubuntu). But I'm sure you know there are already two functional MIUI: 1 (Release Candidate 1 by Artit) & 2 (3.10.18 by mikegapinski and ZduneX25)...Or do you really expect MIUI version by the Artas?
24th October 2013, 02:05 PM |#60  
OP Senior Member
Flag Ostrołęka

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by JulianJenner

Not the best place for my post (after all, here we need to talk about Ubuntu). But I'm sure you know there are already two functional MIUI: 1 (Release Candidate 1 by Artit) & 2 (3.10.18 by mikegapinski and ZduneX25)...Or do you really expect MIUI version by the Artas?

No, because there are two MIUI roms which are stable. I'm working on ExperiencedKernel. Less features, more stable, less battery drain.

Wysłane z mojego LG-P760 przy użyciu Tapatalka
The Following User Says Thank You to artas182x For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift artas182x Ad-Free
25th October 2013, 07:15 AM |#61  
Flag Arnhem
Thanks Meter: 1,929

More
Cool Apologize
Quote:
Originally Posted by artas182x

No, because there are two MIUI roms which are stable. I'm working on ExperiencedKernel. Less features, more stable, less battery drain.

Wysłane z mojego LG-P760 przy użyciu Tapatalka

Dear Artas Master!

I wrote my words to vy69gazerock in "43940380"
Because he wrote: "I really wanted to see MIUI on L9, i dont know mike is continuing the MIUI or not"
I can not decide that he was expecting it to work for you only, or he does not know that there is MIUI ROM for L9...
I see what you're working on projects. I'd appreciate the best if you can do MIUI. That would definitely super!
I liked your Experimental ROM and your modified kernel too. I'm curious, you make MIUI, really ...

So words are not meant for you, but thanks for answering. BYE: JJ
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
p760, source, touch, ubuntu

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)