FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

[UNOFFICIAL][ALPHA-20] CyanogenMod 10.2 [26.08.2013][A-Update]

902 posts
Thanks Meter: 2,839
 
Post Reply Email Thread
25th October 2013, 07:27 PM |#331  
doga.ozkaraca's Avatar
OP Inactive Recognized Developer
Flag San Francisco, CA
Thanks Meter: 2,839
 
Donate to Me
More
i dont know whats going on here . but mod cleaned thread. i wasnt on xda. i have a life . im studying for passing exams, hanging out with friends.xda is not my life..
and it doesnt matter who disrespected me ..
i'm doing these things here . because its my hobby. its not my job right now...i'm not earning anything.

anyway

Update is coming soon
The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to doga.ozkaraca For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift doga.ozkaraca Ad-Free
 
 
25th October 2013, 10:25 PM |#332  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
Wooohoooo!
30th October 2013, 01:16 PM |#333  
tembares's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Sint Maarten
Thanks Meter: 96
 
More
Buggies
Hi,

I used the search option to see if the following was reported yet. I couldn't find it.

I installed the CM ROM.
When I am in a call people complaining that they hardly can hear me. I have to take the phone from my ear, put the microphone a short distance from my mouth and speak then. Is there a way to change the input level of the microphone?

I thought I saw that there were some reports of the camera. It does not work for me. If the camera is activated and pushing the 'on-screen-button' to take the picture, nothing happens.

I know this is an ALPHA version, but to make sure you know that I also have random reboots.

I am willing to test next releases. I have about 10 persons who can test with me. We all use your ROM.

Thank you in advance!
30th October 2013, 02:48 PM |#334  
varund7726's Avatar
Recognized Developer
Flag ★★Melbourne★★
Thanks Meter: 33,249
 
Donate to Me
More
http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2460726


Quote:
Originally Posted by tembares

Hi,

I used the search option to see if the following was reported yet. I couldn't find it.

I installed the CM ROM.
When I am in a call people complaining that they hardly can hear me. I have to take the phone from my ear, put the microphone a short distance from my mouth and speak then. Is there a way to change the input level of the microphone?

I thought I saw that there were some reports of the camera. It does not work for me. If the camera is activated and pushing the 'on-screen-button' to take the picture, nothing happens.

I know this is an ALPHA version, but to make sure you know that I also have random reboots.

I am willing to test next releases. I have about 10 persons who can test with me. We all use your ROM.

Thank you in advance!

This ROM is a little old.the developer is kinda busy
Try this ROM.in the link I've given above
Camera works(pictures only) and no random reboots.and sound is a little better
31st October 2013, 04:08 AM |#335  
tembares's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Sint Maarten
Thanks Meter: 96
 
More
Thank you for letting me know. I downloaded and flashed the ROM. I saw some improvements already.

Thank you
1st November 2013, 02:36 AM |#336  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 31
 
More
Can I install this ROM with the new bootloader knox? Anyone tried?

Sent from my GT-I9500 using Tapatalk
25th November 2013, 07:00 PM |#337  
Member
Flag Riyadh
Thanks Meter: 4
 
More
I tried to search but it's not available

Just wondering if the camera is still not working or it is fixed ?
26th November 2013, 05:08 AM |#338  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 62
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by NUTEffee

I tried to search but it's not available

Just wondering if the camera is still not working or it is fixed ?


It works.But try latest build from iamsachin.
26th November 2013, 11:32 AM |#339  
Member
Flag Riyadh
Thanks Meter: 4
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by tollboy

It works.But try latest build from iamsachin.

Could you please give me the link for it

Thanks a lot
26th November 2013, 06:57 PM |#340  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 62
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by NUTEffee

Could you please give me the link for it

Thanks a lot

Here you go.

http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2406190
The Following User Says Thank You to tollboy For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift tollboy Ad-Free
2nd December 2013, 12:24 PM |#341  
core720's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 2,514
 
Donate to Me
More
no more updates¿?
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)
Message:
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes