25.00%
Or add BackUp and Restore feature

21 Vote(s)
75.00%

[WIN][July 22] Droid Manager v8.0 [Buys once, or use for Free!]

2,115 posts
Thanks Meter: 3,496

Post Reply Email Thread
Announcement from DeepUnknown: [UPDATE] Droid Manager Lite 6.3 Stable is ready.
12th October 2013, 10:58 AM |#471  
OP Recognized Developer
Flag Damascus

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by viijay4b7

Opened device manager.... clicking on device info got crashed.
Under Nandriod Tools - Install xxxxxv8.2 crashed.

@viijay4b7 Thank you for your report I will look into it today

Quote:
Originally Posted by brolee93

Thanks for your big work

hum one question when i want ddl Droid Manager v6.1.3 - Beta [Mediafire.com Link] i dont have this version i have stable version :/ .

@brolee93 I usually don't usually update version info for beta releases, but be sure the one you downloaded from Mediafire (or from the Downloads tab at the top of the thread) is the latest beta

12th October 2013, 11:01 AM |#472  
OP Recognized Developer
Flag Damascus

Donate to Me
More
@viijay4b7 can you please test this one it shouldn't crash, and please go to your documents folder, you will find Droid Manager folder that includes the log files, please send me those files

Also please tell me your opinion about the new image I added to the "Start up" screen, it's not yet complete though I'm testing a new logo for the app
The Following User Says Thank You to OmarBizreh For This Useful Post: [ View ]
13th October 2013, 05:25 AM |#473  
Flag Chennai
Thanks Meter: 364

More
Thumbs up
Quote:
Originally Posted by DeepUnknown

@viijay4b7 can you please test this one it shouldn't crash, and please go to your documents folder, you will find Droid Manager folder that includes the log files, please send me those files

Also please tell me your opinion about the new image I added to the "Start up" screen, it's not yet complete though I'm testing a new logo for the app

Thanks for the update..!

Startup screen is good! I like blue ..! But a dark theme would have been awesome.
Here are my inputs/observations.

Device Info
General Info - Good
BatteryInfo - Good
Right hand side - Nothing is displayed (File system, mount point etc...)
File Manager
While opening dir a bit of delay of observed, though managable
Rom Management
Nandriod Backup - Installing OnAndriod v8.22 - Didnot crash but failed to install.
Apps Management
User apps - Good
System apps -Good (it is better if we can see the app image besides the apk)
System Sounds
It is better if you can display the files until we click Load Sounds.
Deleting a Ringtone - Successful.
Adding a Ringtone - Not able to find mp3 files. It will be great if we can select All files from the drop down and then add.
Device Tab:
Capture screenshot is working and viewing as well.

Attached the logs..
Attached Files
File Type: txt Errors.txt - [Click for QR Code] (789 Bytes, 5 views)
File Type: txt Log.txt - [Click for QR Code] (3.1 KB, 8 views)
The Following User Says Thank You to viijay4b7 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift viijay4b7 Ad-Free
13th October 2013, 02:33 PM |#474  
OP Recognized Developer
Flag Damascus

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by viijay4b7

Thanks for the update..!

Startup screen is good! I like blue ..! But a dark theme would have been awesome.
Here are my inputs/observations.

Device Info

General Info - Good
BatteryInfo - Good
Right hand side - Nothing is displayed (File system, mount point etc...)
File Manager
While opening dir a bit of delay of observed, though managable
Rom Management
Nandriod Backup - Installing OnAndriod v8.22 - Didnot crash but failed to install.
Apps Management
User apps - Good
System apps -Good (it is better if we can see the app image besides the apk)
System Sounds
It is better if you can display the files until we click Load Sounds.
Deleting a Ringtone - Successful.
Adding a Ringtone - Not able to find mp3 files. It will be great if we can select All files from the drop down and then add.
Device Tab:
Capture screenshot is working and viewing as well.

Attached the logs..

@viijay4b7

Thanks for the detailed feedback,
1. Regarding Partitions info in the "Device Info" tab, I need more debugging info, I will add them to the code and will send you the download link to your inbox on xda.
2. Regarding file manager, onAndroid you need to patch your adbd file, I have noticed that using the default one (included in the stock kernel and some custom kernels) will lead into slow loading in file manager and permission denied when starting Adb as root. The error shown below in your log files is because adb root failed to start.

Quote:

-----------------------Beginning of New Log---------------------------
Date: 13 October 2013
Action Performed: Pushing Files
Additional Info: failed to copy 'C:\Program Files\Droid Manager\Binaries\busybox' to '/system/xbin/busybox': Permission denied

Following Parameters Where Passed:
From Address: "C:\Program Files\Droid Manager\Binaries\busybox"
To Address: "/system/xbin/busybox"
-----------------------End of Log----------------------------------

Please download adbd insecure (xda link) - Free version [Google Play Link - Paid version] by @Chainfire and patch your file, then you will be good to go
3. Regarding System sounds, I will make the app loads them by default but the issue is all system sounds I found are not .mp3, I will do further testing if adding an MP3 file would work, if it's working on my end I will add the ability to include mp3 files as system sounds.
4. Did capture screenshot freeze the app for a while? I noticed it sometimes freezes the app and I did fix it though I just want to see on different device and computer how it will react.
25th October 2013, 10:17 PM |#475  
OP Recognized Developer
Flag Damascus

Donate to Me
More
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Download Link:
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Bug Fixes [Version 6.1.4]:
Quote:

• Fix critical bugs for "SendToAndroid" and "Temp files cleaning".

New Features:[Version 6.1.3]
Quote:

• New Logo thanks to @SystemErrorOne
  • In "Device Info" Tab, Percentage of used space shows colors depending on amount of space used of the phones memory [See attachment for more details]
  • Major speed improvements

Bug Fixes: [Version 6.1.3]
Quote:

• Various bug fixes.

Always Remember:
  • All feedback are appreciated
  • No mirrors please, if you can't access download site PM me and I will upload another mirror for you.
Enjoy
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Untitled.jpg
Views:	295
Size:	40.2 KB
ID:	2350234  
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to OmarBizreh For This Useful Post: [ View ]
26th October 2013, 05:46 PM |#476  
OP Recognized Developer
Flag Damascus

Donate to Me
More
New version released, I advice everyone to update
Enjoy
27th October 2013, 05:04 PM |#477  
Flag Hamilton,Ont
Thanks Meter: 1,522

Donate to Me
More
Excellent

Sent from my SM-N900W8 using Tapatalk
The Following User Says Thank You to turilo For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift turilo Ad-Free
28th October 2013, 12:50 AM |#478  
OP Recognized Developer
Flag Damascus

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by turilo

Excellent

Sent from my SM-N900W8 using Tapatalk

Thank you
30th October 2013, 05:26 PM |#479  
Flag USA
Thanks Meter: 66

More
Quote:

Thank you

Trying to use this with my ROOTED Galaxy Gear. But this is all I get:

"Online- Waiting for Device"

Should I put the gear in "download mode" first???
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	DroidMgr.jpg
Views:	97
Size:	77.9 KB
ID:	2360027  
30th October 2013, 08:45 PM |#480  
OP Recognized Developer
Flag Damascus

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by baddison

Trying to use this with my ROOTED Galaxy Gear. But this is all I get:

"Online- Waiting for Device"

Should I put the gear in "download mode" first???

Do you have USB Debugging turned on?
Also do you have ADB Drivers installed for your device?

Without any of those mentioned above Droid Manager will fail to detect any device

Regarding download mode, there is no need for that the program needs the device to be booted into the system for it to work.

If you still face issues try the following:
  • Download Adb executable file from here [I uploaded this file in-case you care about the source of the file]
  • After you extract the content of the file, hold down shift button and right click on "Open Command Window Here" [of course hold down shift button + right click inside the folder that has the adb executable]
  • type this command: adb devices

You should get your device serial number and it's status "Online", "Recovery" ..etc
if you get an empty list as an output then you are missing your adb drivers for your device or you have USB Debugging disabled on your device, and needs to be enabled from Settings -> Developer Options.
31st October 2013, 07:01 PM |#481  
Flag USA
Thanks Meter: 66

More
Quote:

Do you have USB Debugging turned on? YES
Also do you have ADB Drivers installed for your device? YES

Without any of those mentioned above Droid Manager will fail to detect any device

Regarding download mode, there is no need for that the program needs the device to be booted into the system for it to work.

If you still face issues try the following:

• Download Adb executable file from here [I uploaded this file in-case you care about the source of the file]
  • After you extract the content of the file, hold down shift button and right click on "Open Command Window Here" [of course hold down shift button + right click inside the folder that has the adb executable]
  • type this command: adb devices

You should get your device serial number and it's status "Online", "Recovery" ..etc
if you get an empty list as an output then you are missing your adb drivers for your device or you have USB Debugging disabled on your device, and needs to be enabled from Settings -> Developer Options.

I have ROOTED my Gear Watch, and I have turned on USB Debugging, and I can successfully use ADB SHELL to access the watch. I'm thinking perhaps the Droid Manager will only work with "real" phones, and not watches??? Dunno....
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
android, android explorer, android manager, droid manager, manager

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)