[PREMIUM SOUND] Noozxoide EIZO-rewire™ PRO (2.0.1.18) & E (1.0.0.12) - Noozy link

Search This thread
WFVtWdA.jpg

OLD NOTE 2 THREAD: http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?p=35252094

Get the most from your Note 3 sound!!
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.noozxoidelabs.eizo.rewirepro
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.noozxoidelabs.eizo.rewirep
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.dogsbark.noozy
copyright(c)dogsbark.net

CLICK HERE TO DONATE TO THE DEVELOPER (NOT ME, DON'T DONATE FOR THIS TO ME, THIS IS NOT MY MASTERPIECE)

This also work perfectly with ALL ANDROID PHONE AS WELL.

You wouldn't believe your ear,this is pure AUDIOPHILE EARGASM!!

Install this (just updated) and follow this modelling:
>>Go to Settings > Sound > Music Effect > Noozxoide EIZO-rewire™ PRO/E > OK.
>>Open Noozxoide EIZO-rewire™ PRO/E and configure it according to guide below.

ATTENTION: Please don't flash your phone with any audio mods before using this, it's not necessary, just install this one and forget the other audio mods. This apk already include every sound libs needed. If you install/flash any other sound mods, the sound will be terrible!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

DESCRIPTION of PRO Series
A professional audio modeling processor allows you to reproduce surround sound and high-quality content on movies, music or games. Creates non-channeling virtual surround sound from any audio source, including stereo and mono.
Noozxoide EIZO-rewire™ PRO takes stereo/mono content and uses a virtualizer to create place phantom speakers around the headphone/room, providing a realistic and enjoyable virtual surround sound experience. This equipment is carefully tweaked under "Noozxoide Workbench", the audio research and design laboratory up to 1/24 octave high precision instruments.
Sound images dialog or vocal is tad narrowed, designed to sounds soft in the other words, less aggressive. When master volume is leveling up also increase the aggressiveness dramatically and you got an expensive audio on-the-Go.
This is the latest release with EIZO-SYNC compatible with the future EIZO VSP supports ICS/JB. We deliver you the new [FOCUS] room size, a close-range firing virtual surround sound experience. Sound images are coming from everywhere at a close distance is about 1 meter velocity, makes your contents more exciting and fastpace...Every bit is amazing.

※PLEASE USE PROFESSIONAL HEADPHONE OR PRACTICAL SPEAKERS TO EXPERIENCE IT. RECOMMENDED TO USE HEADPHONE AMPLIFIER. KEEPS AWAY MULTIPLE FILTERS, DO NOT USE 3RD PARTY FILTERS WHICH WILL CAUSED DISTORTION AND MISUNDERSTOOD THE TECHNOLOGIES※

▼ SETUP AS DEFAULT FILTER
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Settings > Sound > Music Effects > Choose “Noozxoide EIZO-rewire™ PRO Series”

▼ ADVANCED MODELING for MUSIC
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
TURN ON Noozxoide Balanced X-EQ™, Choose “UNIQUE III” from Digital Presets.
TURN ON Noozxoide LogicSurround ES™, set your VSUR room size “Focus/Studio”.

▼ ADVANCED MODELING for MOVIE/GAME
TURN ON Noozxoide Psychoacoustic™ II, set the effect strength “Large”.
TURN ON Noozxoide Balanced X-EQ™, Choose “Cinema/Game” from Digital Presets.
TURN ON Noozxoide LogicSurround ES™, set your VSUR room size “Focus/LIVE I/II”.

CHANGELOG
++ Slight UI adjustments.
++ New HD UIs, EIZO-SYNC 1.2 for noozy DFX Switcher.
-- Added VE-Engine, compensate response at -8db to 0db.
-- Added native platform lib “noozxoide_WN_HDMI-a.pmo” HDMI-audio.
-- Handles MKV ultra-high res sampling data streams.
-- Added more (VSUR), (PSYC) effect levels.
-- 100% (zero artifact) Virtualizer (Noozxoide LogicSurround™ ES)
-- Added EIZO-SYNC works with upcoming N Series VSP.
-- 1 octave bassline (Noozxoide MaxxBass™)

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

DESCRIPTION of E Series
A VSP virtual-sound-processor delivers elemental premium sound, whether you are playing favorite (games, watching movie) or listening various genres of musics. The experience allows you to configure more than 4 sound elements (Deep, Warm, Bright, Clear) on your headphones or practical speakers with immersive VSUR, or set it to aggressive and powerful sound on your content...
This time we blended it with a powerful and sophisticated True Voice processor (Noozxoide NogicQ™), is an Q-free true voice processor. It allows you to change sound profiles for your headphone and typically music enthusiast has one or more headphones for listening differ musics. E Series has slightly less Limiter response compare to PRO Series which allows more aggressive sound.
Overall, delivers higher definition True Voice results audible signals with low latency, low noise, extremely low harmonics, tumble-crystal-clear high signal, unique-ty drive out high-driver equipment, pump-in 16k 16Bit/24Bit sampler beating result.
This is a full processor-based modeling series without any parametric filter. Be ready for the natural sound on your music, create heart-pumping. Every bit is amazing...

※PLEASE USE PROFESSIONAL HEADPHONE OR PRACTICAL SPEAKERS TO EXPERIENCE IT. RECOMMENDED TO USE HEADPHONE AMPLIFIER. KEEPS AWAY MULTIPLE FILTERS, DO NOT USE 3RD PARTY FILTERS WHICH WILL CAUSED DISTORTION AND MISUNDERSTOOD THE TECHNOLOGIES※

Settings > Sound > Music Effects > Choose “Noozxoide EIZO-rewire™ E Series”

TURN ON Noozxoide NogicQ™, Choose a "Digital Elements" according to your taste..

CHANGELOG
++ Fix incorrect typos.
-- Fixed forced close on DSP networks (1.0.0.8).
-- Added native platform lib "noozxoide_NogicQ.pmo" an elemental FX.
-- Added native platform lib "noozxoide_WN_HDMI-a.pmo" HDMI-audio.
-- 1.8 octave bassline (Noozxoide MaxxBass™)

@All: Please don't thank me for this, I'm not taking any credits for this... This is not mine, I simply sharing the great thing from PlayStore... :)

Last edited:

Yoyoa

Jan 18, 2010
Chelles
OnePlus 10 Pro
The pro one seems to be cool, but a lot of crash in my N9005 i disabled dac one it's not compatible.

The E one it's seems ok. The souds seems better to.

Edit : I See Exynos only... I am on snapdragon. An edition for the other processor?

Last edited:

Girn

Dec 20, 2009
Just use viper

Sent from my SM-N900W8 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

riconat

Jun 9, 2006
PALERMO
On my stok player does not work
which alternate player should I use?
I need to increase the volume of my notes 3
thanks

Mano1982

May 17, 2010
Oslo
On my snapdragon Note 3 it works on PowerAMP music player. Crashed just once, but otherwise working fine.

phankhi

Sep 28, 2006
I have snapdragon cpu and this works great with sony walkman.

Sent from my SM-N9005 using xda premium

PapaWangsta

Mar 6, 2011
This version seemed to be working on my snapdragon version of N3.

Update: it doesn't work. I had music players settings on.

Last edited:

JCM800

Jul 21, 2012
Oxford
I really wish I'd tried this mod on my Note 2 before deciding to buy my Note 3 .

It's clearer than ever to me personally that my Note 2 blows my 3 away audio wise. Loving this mod on my Note 2 right now :)

scoobrel

Apr 22, 2009
NY
Ive been using version 2.0.1.13 for over a month now and it works perfectly. I have the N900T.

JCM800

Jul 21, 2012
Oxford
This is a great mod on my Note 2. If it could work on my Note 3 and I knew what a ttpod player was?! It'd be handy.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    WFVtWdA.jpg

OLD NOTE 2 THREAD: http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?p=35252094

Get the most from your Note 3 sound!!
    https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.noozxoidelabs.eizo.rewirepro
    https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.noozxoidelabs.eizo.rewirep
    https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.dogsbark.noozy
    copyright(c)dogsbark.net

CLICK HERE TO DONATE TO THE DEVELOPER (NOT ME, DON'T DONATE FOR THIS TO ME, THIS IS NOT MY MASTERPIECE)

This also work perfectly with ALL ANDROID PHONE AS WELL.

You wouldn't believe your ear,this is pure AUDIOPHILE EARGASM!!

Install this (just updated) and follow this modelling:
    >>Go to Settings > Sound > Music Effect > Noozxoide EIZO-rewire™ PRO/E > OK.
    >>Open Noozxoide EIZO-rewire™ PRO/E and configure it according to guide below.

ATTENTION: Please don't flash your phone with any audio mods before using this, it's not necessary, just install this one and forget the other audio mods. This apk already include every sound libs needed. If you install/flash any other sound mods, the sound will be terrible!

DESCRIPTION of PRO Series
    A professional audio modeling processor allows you to reproduce surround sound and high-quality content on movies, music or games. Creates non-channeling virtual surround sound from any audio source, including stereo and mono.
    Noozxoide EIZO-rewire™ PRO takes stereo/mono content and uses a virtualizer to create place phantom speakers around the headphone/room, providing a realistic and enjoyable virtual surround sound experience. This equipment is carefully tweaked under "Noozxoide Workbench", the audio research and design laboratory up to 1/24 octave high precision instruments.
    Sound images dialog or vocal is tad narrowed, designed to sounds soft in the other words, less aggressive. When master volume is leveling up also increase the aggressiveness dramatically and you got an expensive audio on-the-Go.
    This is the latest release with EIZO-SYNC compatible with the future EIZO VSP supports ICS/JB. We deliver you the new [FOCUS] room size, a close-range firing virtual surround sound experience. Sound images are coming from everywhere at a close distance is about 1 meter velocity, makes your contents more exciting and fastpace...Every bit is amazing.

Settings > Sound > Music Effects > Choose “Noozxoide EIZO-rewire™ PRO Series”

TURN ON Noozxoide Balanced X-EQ™, Choose “UNIQUE III” from Digital Presets.

▼ ADVANCED MODELING for MOVIE/GAME
    TURN ON Noozxoide Psychoacoustic™ II, set the effect strength “Large”.
    TURN ON Noozxoide Balanced X-EQ™, Choose “Cinema/Game” from Digital Presets.
    TURN ON Noozxoide LogicSurround ES™, set your VSUR room size “Focus/LIVE I/II”.

CHANGELOG
    ++ Slight UI adjustments.
    -- Added VE-Engine, compensate response at -8db to 0db.
    -- Added native platform lib “noozxoide_WN_HDMI-a.pmo” HDMI-audio.
    -- Handles MKV ultra-high res sampling data streams.
    -- Added more (VSUR), (PSYC) effect levels.
    -- 100% (zero artifact) Virtualizer (Noozxoide LogicSurround™ ES)
    -- Added EIZO-SYNC works with upcoming N Series VSP.
    -- 1 octave bassline (Noozxoide MaxxBass™)

DESCRIPTION of E Series
    A VSP virtual-sound-processor delivers elemental premium sound, whether you are playing favorite (games, watching movie) or listening various genres of musics. The experience allows you to configure more than 4 sound elements (Deep, Warm, Bright, Clear) on your headphones or practical speakers with immersive VSUR, or set it to aggressive and powerful sound on your content...
    This time we blended it with a powerful and sophisticated True Voice processor (Noozxoide NogicQ™), is an Q-free true voice processor. It allows you to change sound profiles for your headphone and typically music enthusiast has one or more headphones for listening differ musics. E Series has slightly less Limiter response compare to PRO Series which allows more aggressive sound.
    Overall, delivers higher definition True Voice results audible signals with low latency, low noise, extremely low harmonics, tumble-crystal-clear high signal, unique-ty drive out high-driver equipment, pump-in 16k 16Bit/24Bit sampler beating result.
    This is a full processor-based modeling series without any parametric filter. Be ready for the natural sound on your music, create heart-pumping. Every bit is amazing...

Settings > Sound > Music Effects > Choose “Noozxoide EIZO-rewire™ E Series”

TURN ON Noozxoide NogicQ™, Choose a "Digital Elements" according to your taste..

CHANGELOG
    ++ Fix incorrect typos.
    -- Fixed forced close on DSP networks (1.0.0.8).
    -- Added native platform lib "noozxoide_NogicQ.pmo" an elemental FX.
    -- Added native platform lib "noozxoide_WN_HDMI-a.pmo" HDMI-audio.
    -- 1.8 octave bassline (Noozxoide MaxxBass™)

@All: Please don't thank me for this, I'm not taking any credits for this... This is not mine, I simply sharing the great thing from PlayStore... :)
    No it definitely doesn't. I'm talking about with headphones. The changes make no difference at times but other times do work. You can hear it change. It's just wildly inconsistent

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk