Please help with straight talk.

Search This thread

Newby_Leader

Jan 29, 2011
I've been searching for videos and guides but ijust can't seem to find anything but I know it's possible to go from Sprint to straight talk, so I was wondering if someone could be generous and help me with this, I knew I'm suppose to flash it than go buy cheap phones for cloning than update stuff, and I also saw certain roms can actually give you Verizon Lte with certain straight talk 4g stuff. I would really apperciate the help.

polska2180o

Nov 28, 2011
I've been searching for videos and guides but ijust can't seem to find anything but I know it's possible to go from Sprint to straight talk, so I was wondering if someone could be generous and help me with this, I knew I'm suppose to flash it than go buy cheap phones for cloning than update stuff, and I also saw certain roms can actually give you Verizon Lte with certain straight talk 4g stuff. I would really apperciate the help.

you cant use sprint (CDMA) phone on ST only GSM phones (TMobile or ATT or International versions)

Mrhunter13

May 7, 2013
Chicago
I never seen no Verizon lte phone that was flashed to straight talk get them speeds just because the lte on Verizon phones use the sim cards to geth there data

Sent from my SCH-I535 using xda app-developers app

StaticMaal

Jul 26, 2010
Raleigh,NC

I know I'm very late but Straight Talk supports byod even cdma LTE should work too. Check this out http://stbyop.com/straighttalk/ or you could buy the kit at walmart for $65 but if you buy it no money back guarantee. I put in my MEID number and it's compatible.

fooshack

Feb 24, 2011
Mistaken

you cant use sprint (CDMA) phone on ST only GSM phones (TMobile or ATT or International versions)

I believe you are mistaken. I have a Verizon Tbolt flashed to StraightTalk. http://snyderswireless.com/ said they could flash my Sprint GSIII to Verizon or StraightTalk if I wanted, just no LTE. The guy is cool and did my last flash remotely, very informative.

(Sorry if this is an old issue and has since been addressed.)

foos