[ROM] [4.1.2] FlyingThor V2.0 SuperFast | Stable | No Lags | Updated: 28-Oct-2013

Search This thread

venkatamanikumar

Nov 10, 2012
Bangalore
Can anybody tell me how is this JB ROM new version?
I want to install this.....

Try it yourself by reading all posts...
U will surely feels good for this rom.

it s just awesome, i am using this since yesterday, did nt find any ....ks

thanx man.. Hope there are no issues now to solve..
Now it is complete for a Daily use ROM

No, it is the same version
I just contains more tweaks and better performance
and some apps has changed (samsung themed) like launcher and lock screen
that's all
Yeah I hav includes Samsung launcher nd lockscreen bcoz many guys liked that very much.. Hoping that u liked it..

Last edited:

valgusk

Oct 10, 2008
truly no lags :good: nice rom, but still not for gaming. I use dead space to test roms for that. Only about 2-3 JB roms had enough ram to run it. Still about 170MB can be freed even with google's social apps installed. Very fluid for me, i will switch to it for some time and test it more. Thank you :victory:

upd: after enabling zram got the game running. Very good result, really.

Last edited:

venkatamanikumar

Nov 10, 2012
Bangalore
truly no lags :good: nice rom, but still not for gaming. I use dead space to test roms for that. Only about 2-3 JB roms had enough ram to run it. Still about 170MB can be freed even with google's social apps installed. Very fluid for me, i will switch to it for some time and test it more. Thank you :victory:

Press "Thanks" than saying bro.....
Anyways thanks for ur feedback..

madhpharma

Mar 26, 2013
NELLORE

upd: after enabling zram got the game running. Very good result, really.

how to enable zram, where that option present in?

kolembo

Nov 2, 2012
Very good.

I was a little skeptical at first...having slogged through all the JB roms I settled on Pipi's and DevSwift's - both just a little bit sticky, and problems getting the mods I wanted installed.

This is very speedy, very smooth - no more fooling around with the phone at the worst possible moments, trying to get it to receive a call, or end a call, or send a text and pulling the battery out!

So, good stuff. Easy, reliable, daily use.

One thing I do need that is not on it is SIM - The ROM doesn't recognise SIM functions. In Kenya we do all sorts of things with SIM - banking even! - so can you post/send the fix? I've seen this on a few Roms and it's just a small fix - but I don't know what it is.

Thanks

venkatamanikumar

Nov 10, 2012
Bangalore
I was a little skeptical at first...having slogged through all the JB roms I settled on Pipi's and DevSwift's - both just a little bit sticky, and problems getting the mods I wanted installed.

This is very speedy, very smooth - no more fooling around with the phone at the worst possible moments, trying to get it to receive a call, or end a call, or send a text and pulling the battery out!

One thing I do need that is not on it is SIM - The ROM doesn't recognise SIM functions. In Kenya we do all sorts of things with SIM - banking even! - so can you post/send the fix? I've seen this on a few Roms and it's just a small fix - but I don't know what it is.

Thanks

I have removed this because I never used that since I bought my phone a year ago and always wanted to remove...
Anyway here I am attaching STK.apk ..
Push this into /system/app folder with permissions (RW-R--R--)
Hope u got it..

Thanks for using my ROM.
Press Thanks instead of saying that..:good:

Attachments

• Stk.apk
    131.4 KB · Views: 31

kolembo

Nov 2, 2012
Fantastic

Excellent, absolutely! It works no problem.

First of all thanks for getting back to me so directly. The ROM truly is fabulous... you should see the smile on my face. It's clean, quick and it's swallowed all my apps with no problems whatsoever.

I can't lie... I'm very grateful. Have a great weekend.

venkatamanikumar

Nov 10, 2012
Bangalore
Excellent, absolutely! It works no problem.

First of all thanks for getting back to me so directly. The ROM truly is fabulous... you should see the smile on my face. It's clean, quick and it's swallowed all my apps with no problems whatsoever.

I can't lie... I'm very grateful. Have a great weekend.

Fantastic ROM..great job mate!

Thanks for sharing your views...
Please post any bugs u found later also...

mpourkos

Jan 12, 2008
The only thing I have found so far that seems like a bug is in SMS.
When you try to delete the a conversation the trashcan icon some times get corrupted..

Is it possible to get the apps icon on any other place other than the right posistion? If i place the phone sms and camera icons for example the Apps icon always goes to the far right and can not change this to any other place for example at centre.

I am using this for two days so far and all I can say is...awesome!
Great job...

venkatamanikumar

Nov 10, 2012
Bangalore
The only thing I have found so far that seems like a bug is in SMS.
When you try to delete the a conversation the trashcan icon some times get corrupted..

Is it possible to get the apps icon on any other place other than the right posistion? If i place the phone sms and camera icons for example the Apps icon always goes to the far right and can not change this to any other place for example at centre.

I am using this for two days so far and all I can say is...awesome!
Great job...

yeah in messaging, I too found that.. but the messages are deleted.. no problem in that..
Coming to launchr, we cant change that bcoz it is by default to rightside(Adapted from Samsung).

Thanks for using my ROM

Reactions: mpourkos

raf.lozano

Jun 18, 2013
Samsung Galaxy A71
I've found a bug in calendar app. It fcs when trying to pick agendas to sync. Otherwise, it's a pretty fast rom.
Oh, and the lock screen sucks too much battery.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

venkatamanikumar

Nov 10, 2012
Bangalore
I've found a bug in calendar app. It fcs when trying to pick agendas to sync. Otherwise, it's a pretty fast rom.
Oh, and the lock screen sucks too much battery.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Her is the calendar fix I accidentally missed to add... Flash it using CWM.. It should work..
ANd coming to lockscreen, u can use the SOny JB Stock lockscreen instead of this..:good:

Thanks for using my ROM

Last edited:
Reactions: Guntram

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Hello Guys,I am hereby presenting my first custom ROM for Xperia U based on Jellybean 6.2.A.1.100
    Completely Optimised for Daily Use

picture.php

ROM Features:

V2
    Fixed Xperia Clock FC
    Included Sony Stock JB Lockscreen
    Added Sony Latest JB Walkman
    Headset Icon in Statusbar when connected
    Now LED(flash) is double the powerthan Normal

V1.0
    Pre-Rooted
    Touchwiz Launcher
    Galaxy S4 LockScreen (Removed Sony Stock)
    Honami Framework
    Lidroid Toggles
    Sony SmallApps
    Advanced Black Edition Settings
    More Free RAM
    More Stable JB ROM for XU
    ** Everything Working including LED's like in ICS**

Requirements:
    >>Rooted Device
    >>Unlocked Bootloader
    >>CWM installed
    :

How to Install:
    1.Install Experimental Kernel Latest Version from here or Flash the Boot.img from the ROM
    2.Boot into CWM
    3.Wipe Data
    3.Wipe Cache and Dalwik Cache
    4.Flash ROM from SDcard ....
    5.Wait for booting your device
    6.After first boot,Select GalaxyLockscreen as Default for Lock and TouchWiz for Launcher in the popup
    7.During second reboot, you will b stuck at Sony LOGO for a while. But don't b panic everything goes right after a while.
    8.You are Done.

*** Any new member who cannot post in Development Thread can PM me for any issues or Help ***
    Download Link

Important to Note:
    #Always use Greenify App after using any RAM hunger apps like Facebook....
    #Use Xbooster to clean up memory for Gaming and Multi-tasking purposes
    #If U are experiencing any lag in while making calls or receiving, then enable multitasking mode

ScreenShots:

picture.php
    picture.php
    picture.php
    picture.php
    picture.php
    picture.php

Credits:
    pipi14
    Pandemic
    jatinrungta
    NoobCoder
    rakz992
    Rizal Lovins
    Maciek602
    erorcun
    burak5
    Special Thanks to Bibhu059 for giving amazing ROM for building this ROM and Guiding me

Sorry If I have missed anyone...
    Thanks to whole XDA team for all the Q&A provided.

Bugs:

V2:
    ---------------

V1:
    Digital Clock FC
    This rom is really really smooth! :thumbup: :thumbup: I like it

Sent from my ST25i using xda app-developers app

The battery backup is amazing. with a regular usage, I get 2.5 hours per 10%

downloading...
    thanks uploader!

Thanks for all ur support... It helps me to improve...
    Better thank by Pressing THANKS than saying it.. ;)

Keep enjoying with Thor.. FlyingThor...

Press "Thanks" than saying bro.....
    Anyways thanks for ur feedback..

Thanks

I have removed this because I never used that since I bought my phone a year ago and always wanted to remove...
    Anyway here I am attaching STK.apk ..
    Push this into /system/app folder with permissions (RW-R--R--)
    Hope u got it..

Thanks for using my ROM.
    Press Thanks instead of saying that..:good: