Thanks Meter: 1,904

By david279, Senior Member on 11th September 2013, 03:26 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
31st October 2013, 07:52 PM |#251  
Flag Merrill, WI
Thanks Meter: 258

Donate to Me
More
Just got done chatting with Deck, all recent changes have been merged.
The Following User Says Thank You to misfit0313 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift misfit0313 Ad-Free

1st November 2013, 02:44 AM |#252  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by david279

Wait the HTC IR remote app works with cm?

To be clear, its an app on the market called HTC IR remote. Not the stock HTC remote app from sense.
1st November 2013, 02:56 AM |#253  
OP Senior Member
Flag New Orleans

Donate to Me
More
Yea I think there was a slight Bo Bo with the IR commit. I think they got it all straighten out for tomorrow's nightly.

Sent from my One using Tapatalk
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to david279 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift david279 Ad-Free
1st November 2013, 03:29 AM |#254  
Recognized Themer
Flag Danbury
Thanks Meter: 1,116

Donate to Me
More
Quote:

Yea I think there was a slight Bo Bo with the IR commit. I think they got it all straighten out for tomorrow's nightly.

I hope they activate you over at CM headquarters because your the only active dev on CM here thumbs up bro.

Sent from my One using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
The Following User Says Thank You to manup456 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift manup456 Ad-Free
1st November 2013, 03:31 AM |#255  
OP Senior Member
Flag New Orleans

Donate to Me
More
I'm not even a dev. Im just try to help.

The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to david279 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift david279 Ad-Free
2nd November 2013, 09:23 AM |#256  
Flag NEEEEBRASKA
Thanks Meter: 2,521

More
Quote:

It's all in. BTW Ir sensor support has officially been merged so you won't see many builds from me. Every now and then you may see a new one. But I'm going on nightlies and giving my computer a rest.

Thanks David, the time and effort is greatly appreciated AND your builds were great. :thumbup::thumbup:

Sent from my d3rpONE using Tapatalk 4
The Following User Says Thank You to mrrogers1 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift mrrogers1 Ad-Free
2nd November 2013, 04:40 PM |#257  
Thanks Meter: 146

More
has anyone had any luck with the new builds and using GSM service on them? they recently added world phone support and apn settings and more things under mobile network settings last build i tried was 8-31-13 and it didnt work
5th November 2013, 10:39 PM |#258  

More
Stereo Sound
I am noticing that after a reboot, stereo sound works, but after a while it goes back to mono. I have no special audio drivers installed. Its a fresh install. Is this something that can get looked at?
7th November 2013, 02:51 PM |#259  
OP Senior Member
Flag New Orleans

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by fabian21

I am noticing that after a reboot, stereo sound works, but after a while it goes back to mono. I have no special audio drivers installed. Its a fresh install. Is this something that can get looked at?

Start a call or press voice command to get it back after a reboot. Its a bug where it doesn't get initialized after a reboot. Doing those things triggers it back on. This is the consequences of using the beats equalizer setting.

Sent from my AOSP on Grouper using Tapatalk 4
1chris89
5th October 2014, 07:59 PM |#260  

More
Any word on functioning download links?

&

What does the SIMLOCK feature do in the BOOTLOADER? I need to use my Sprint phone with my AT&T sim since they say this phone is internationally unlocked.
5th October 2014, 11:43 PM |#261  
Flag Houston, TX
Thanks Meter: 74

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by 1chris89

Any word on functioning download links?

&

What does the SIMLOCK feature do in the BOOTLOADER? I need to use my Sprint phone with my AT&T sim since they say this phone is internationally unlocked.

Bro, this thread has been dead for almost a year
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)