Thanks Meter: 353

By Florendroid, Senior Member on 15th October 2013, 06:18 AM
Post Reply Email Thread
2nd November 2013, 08:39 PM |#181  
Thanks Meter: 6

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by brianray14

This ROM is ridic fast and running perfectly on my device. Thank you OP for making this available for us!

I have three questions, perhaps someone can chime in here.

The stock camera app doesn't seem to have zoom. I've noticed this on a couple diff 4.3 ROM's.

LED lights. I didn't see the option to customize the LED lights for apps. Is this feature baked in or should I use an app like light manager from the play store?

And lastly, is there an option to add the camera pane in the lock screen or is there a separate .zip?

Thanks again OP for stellar additions to slim that make an otherwise good ROM great!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk

Camera is pinch to zoom. The widget is in security - lock screen and led are in display settings.
The Following User Says Thank You to lqdcat For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift lqdcat Ad-Free

2nd November 2013, 08:40 PM |#182  
OP Senior Member
Flag Vancouver

More
Quote:

This ROM is ridic fast and running perfectly on my device. Thank you OP for making this available for us!

The stock camera app doesn't seem to have zoom. I've noticed this on a couple diff 4.3 ROM's.

LED lights. I didn't see the option to customize the LED lights for apps. Is this feature baked in or should I use an app like light manager from the play store?

And lastly, is there an option to add the camera pane in the lock screen or is there a separate .zip?

Thanks again OP for stellar additions to slim that make an otherwise good ROM great!

- yes there's a zoom : pinch in or out on preview screen
- i don't think you can customize the LED with Slim ?
- for camera widget on lockscreen go to Security --> lockscreen

Thanks for your kind words.

EDIT: I wasn't fast enough
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Florendroid For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Florendroid Ad-Free
3rd November 2013, 03:36 AM |#183  
OP Senior Member
Flag Vancouver

More
Latest and probably last build before KitKat is up.
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Florendroid For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Florendroid Ad-Free
3rd November 2013, 04:04 AM |#184  
Flag Tampa
Thanks Meter: 14

More
Quote:

LED control
Settings>display>. Battery for battery LEDs. Pulse notification for app LEDs
3rd November 2013, 07:37 PM |#185  
Flag Bradenton
Thanks Meter: 179

More
This thread is quiet! That's the sure sign of a sound ROM!

I noticed another strange quirk and I was wondering if someone else wouldn't mind testing this out to see whether it's a chrome related issue or Rom related. When navigating to http://news.google.com via chrome, it displays like the pic below. I'll also add that I replaced my chrome app with a blacked out version from team black out so this could also be a problem. Thanks in advance guys.

P.S. Google news usually displays a mobile version. I noticed this behavior on a few of slim's 4.2.2 builds as well a couple other ROM's

Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	uploadfromtaptalk1383507387100.jpg
Views:	253
Size:	94.5 KB
ID:	2369189  
The Following User Says Thank You to brianray14 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift brianray14 Ad-Free
3rd November 2013, 08:58 PM |#186  
Thanks Meter: 471

Donate to Me
More
Quote:

This thread is quiet! That's the sure sign of a sound ROM!

I noticed another strange quirk and I was wondering if someone else wouldn't mind testing this out to see whether it's a chrome related issue or Rom related. When navigating to http://news.google.com via chrome, it displays like the pic below. I'll also add that I replaced my chrome app with a blacked out version from team black out so this could also be a problem. Thanks in advance guys.

P.S. Google news usually displays a mobile version. I noticed this behavior on a few of slim's 4.2.2 builds as well a couple other ROM's

happens on every rom, not just this rom. might be a chrome issue? it happens on all google pages, like g+ and such..
3rd November 2013, 09:39 PM |#187  
Flag Bradenton
Thanks Meter: 179

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sajoeee

happens on every rom, not just this rom. might be a chrome issue? it happens on all google pages, like g+ and such..

Every other Google page I open in chrome displays as it should. Anyway.. not a deal breaker by any means. Just wondered if anyone knew why this phenomenon effects certain builds (like slim 4.2.2 v7.6 I think) and not other builds (like slim 4.2.2 v8 )

3rd November 2013, 10:03 PM |#188  
Conway, SC
Thanks Meter: 216

More
Great!
Update working good.........as usual! Thanks for your work.
The Following User Says Thank You to tallsilver For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift tallsilver Ad-Free
4th November 2013, 02:52 PM |#189  
Flag London
Thanks Meter: 491

More
No problems with the update at all and I installed the newest PA gapps which are actually the 4.4 fixed to run on 4.3 ROMs. I originally posted in the wrong forum lol but found my way back lol

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using xda app-developers app
4th November 2013, 02:54 PM |#190  
Conway, SC
Thanks Meter: 216

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by tobesedated

No problems with the update at all and I installed the newest PA gapps which are actually the 4.4 fixed to run on 4.3 ROMs. I originally posted in the wrong forum lol but found my way back lol

Any real difference in the gapps? And do they work with the dark UI? Thanks.
4th November 2013, 03:00 PM |#191  
Flag London
Thanks Meter: 491

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by tallsilver

Any real difference in the gapps? And do they work with the dark UI? Thanks.

I have dark ui running and no problems.. I think the coolest thing is SMS integrated with hangouts

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)