Thanks Meter: 33

By thereals0up, Retired Recognized Developer on 11th May 2012, 12:47 AM
Post Reply Email Thread
3rd November 2013, 11:09 PM |#61  
Thanks Meter: 2,075

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by FearTheBeard

where's the actual apk file??? I want to download apk without using market, but on this link http://goo.im/devs/s0updev/goomanager, there's nothing at all, they say you can download it here, but there's nothing apart from couple of links leading to googla play

It used to be here: http://goo.im/devs/s0updev/goomanage...ager_2.1.2.apk

But it won't let me download. Maybe the link is dead or not finished since the current update.

3rd November 2013, 11:40 PM |#62  
Flag Kryvyi Rih
Thanks Meter: 10

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by PonsAsinorem

It used to be here: http://goo.im/devs/s0updev/goomanage...ager_2.1.2.apk

But it won't let me download. Maybe the link is dead or not finished since the current update.

thx, I can't download it neither

---------- Post added at 01:40 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:34 AM ----------

http://d-h.st/RFZ found here
3rd November 2013, 11:43 PM |#63  

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by FearTheBeard

thx, I can't download it neither

---------- Post added at 01:40 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:34 AM ----------

http://d-h.st/RFZ found here

I don't know who that uploader is, but the md5 matches what I have (pulled from goo.im site months ago), so it seems safe to me.
The Following User Says Thank You to Pons For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Pons Ad-Free
5th November 2013, 12:08 PM |#64  
Thanks Meter: 3

More
Is goomanager open source?
5th November 2013, 03:42 PM |#65  

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by SHAWDAH

Is goomanager open source?

No.
5th November 2013, 04:15 PM |#66  
Flag Atlantis
Thanks Meter: 742

Donate to Me
More
Quote:

No.

Play Store lInk
5th November 2013, 04:56 PM |#67  

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheByteSmasher

Play Store lInk

Not sure why you're quoting me saying essentially "this is not open source" with a link to the Play Store. On the off chance you're accusing me of being wrong (how dare you!)...

That's just a precompiled apk available on the Play Store. No source provided so you can compile it yourself. This is an example of an open source app (if you don't know the difference): [APP][4.1+] Focal - The Open Source Camera App, complete with Play Store link, but more importantly, complete with source so you can compile it yourself if you want.

Sorry, not sure how much you know about what is or is not open source, just explaining it here, since I'm under the impression you don't know what it is because you quoted me. If I'm mistaken, please disregard.
5th November 2013, 05:01 PM |#68  
Flag Atlantis
Thanks Meter: 742

Donate to Me
More
Quote:

Not sure why you're quoting me saying essentially "this is not open source" with a link to the Play Store. On the off chance you're accusing me of being wrong (how dare you!)...

That's just a precompiled apk available on the Play Store. No source provided so you can compile it yourself. This is an example of an open source app (if you don't know the difference): [APP][4.1+] Focal - The Open Source Camera App, complete with Play Store link, but more importantly, complete with source so you can compile it yourself if you want.

Sorry, not sure how much you know about what is or is not open source, just explaining it here, since I'm under the impression you don't know what it is because you quoted me. If I'm mistaken, please disregard.

Wow! That'll teach me to accidentally quote when replying to a thread. I was just adding the play store link for those having issues downloading... not sure what all else you're taking about. I'm quite sure I understand open source, and I'm not really certain how you made such leaps by my quoting a word, and linking to the play store...

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk
5th November 2013, 05:06 PM |#69  

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheByteSmasher

Wow! That'll teach me to accidentally quote when replying to a thread. I was just adding the play store link for those having issues downloading... not sure what all else you're taking about. I'm quite sure I understand open source, and I'm not really certain how you made such leaps by my quoting a word, and linking to the play store...

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk

Just that I said it's not open source, and you quote me with a link to the Play Store. In my sleep-deprived, coffee-lacking mind (I just got up and haven't brewed a cup yet), that was you saying that it is open source, and the play store link is why. Anyways, I'm stumbling off now to find caffeine to better comprehend the nuances of the interwebz. Sorry for the misinterpretation.
24th November 2013, 06:16 PM |#70  
Flag united states
Thanks Meter: 17

More
Why cant I download open recovery ,it keeps giving me a 500 error
29th November 2013, 07:29 PM |#71  
Flag Tampa Bay
Thanks Meter: 2,186

More
I am new to the S4 as of last night and was wondering why I can't download anything from goo manager. Whatever I try and download, it just says your download is starting and nothing ever happens. Does anyone know why? I tried this both on stock and now I'm on the custom rom Beanstalk.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)