FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

[ROM][OFFICIAL][KitKat 4.4.2][A700] PAC-man 4.4 [AOSP]

15 posts
Thanks Meter: 14
 
By semhoun, Junior Member on 3rd November 2013, 12:41 PM
Thread Closed Email Thread


PAC-man ROM 4.4 is a ROM build from scratch from AOSP with our own tweaks and options, including picks and features from the best ROMs out there!

Why choose among ROMs, when you have All-in-One !!










Code:
* All in One Rom [Core features from PA, AOKP and CM]

* PAC in Black

* Status bar tweaks

* Quick Settings Panel tweaks

* Notification Drawer tweaks

* Lockscreen Notifications

* Active Display

* Appbar

* Gesture Anywhere

* Init.d scripts

* Build.prop Mods

* Statusbar Weather

* Recents RAM Bar

* PAC Console

* Latest Version Nightly Builds

* OTA Updates

* Changelog Viewer

* Basically if there is a cool feature out there and it's open source,
  then we will try to bring that feature into PAC-man
 (insert PAC-man eating a pellet sound here)

* And of course:







Code:
* By flashing this, you automatically void your warranty!

* If your phone breaks, blows up or runs away from you, do not cry to us!

* Do not ask for ETAs!!




Code:
* Download the ROM and GApps

* Reboot to recovery

* Wipe data/factory reset

* Flash the ROM and then GAapps

* Reboot your phone

* Enjoy





Code:
* Download the latest version

* Reboot to recovery

* Flash the ROM

* Wipe both dalvik cache and cache

* Reboot your phone

* Enjoy the latest version of PAC-man










Code:
* Cyanogen Kernel















Code:
* Cyanogen Team

* AOKP Team

* Paranoid Android

* PAC-man Team

* SlimRoms

* RootBox

* Carbon ROM

* Vanir

* ChameleonOS

* Omnirom

* Paranoid SaberDroid

* Special thanks to all our Build Bot Providers (see Contributors list for all names)

* JaeKar99 and the PAC Graphix Team - Graphics, logos and images

Help with server costs









The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to semhoun For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift semhoun Ad-Free
3rd November 2013, 03:42 PM |#2  
ExtremeRyno's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 120
 
More
I've decided my tablet needs to be refreshed, as it where. I'll be trying this ROM later today.
3rd November 2013, 07:22 PM |#3  
herogjan's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Uitgeest
Thanks Meter: 66
 
More
Thanks, nice to see a new custom rom!

Do you've also a free download link. Your link prompted me to disable ABP, and offered me french porn.
4th November 2013, 05:04 AM |#4  
Moscow Desire's Avatar
Retired Senior Moderator
Flag Somewhere in a Deep Cave on the Troll Kings Throne
Thanks Meter: 6,969
 
Donate to Me
More
Download link temporarily removed until OP can locate a more suitable Host Server.

Links re-established to a suitable host server. All things look good now.

You all have fun.

MD
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Moscow Desire For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Moscow Desire Ad-Free
4th November 2013, 01:20 PM |#5  
s.supervisor's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Landsberg am Lech
Thanks Meter: 349
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Moscow Desire

Download link temporarily removed until OP can locate a more suitable Host Server.

Links re-established to a suitable host server. All things look good now.

You all have fun.

MD

THX for your work and a bit push for this great device
The Following User Says Thank You to s.supervisor For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift s.supervisor Ad-Free
4th November 2013, 10:17 PM |#6  
herogjan's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Uitgeest
Thanks Meter: 66
 
More
Nice rom, i really like the gazillion opportunities to change the settings. Sometimes a little bit lag, after rebooting a couple times it seemed to get better.

Downside for me are the hybrid settings, i don;t like them in general. But especially on this device thei're bad for me. It starts with the booting, settings are way off, giant pictograms and text.

After f*cking around, loosing my temper i found out that a700 stock does have 240DPI however lowest on hybrid is 280DPI. Personally to big for me and it really screwed the beautiful screen.

If and when you're able to fix this i would certainly reflash this rom. It's really packed with customization goodies.
4th November 2013, 10:52 PM |#7  
OP Junior Member
Flag Angers
Thanks Meter: 14
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by herogjan

Nice rom, i really like the gazillion opportunities to change the settings. Sometimes a little bit lag, after rebooting a couple times it seemed to get better.

Downside for me are the hybrid settings, i don;t like them in general. But especially on this device thei're bad for me. It starts with the booting, settings are way off, giant pictograms and text.

After f*cking around, loosing my temper i found out that a700 stock does have 240DPI however lowest on hybrid is 280DPI. Personally to big for me and it really screwed the beautiful screen.

If and when you're able to fix this i would certainly reflash this rom. It's really packed with customization goodies.


If i well undestand you want DIP lower than 240? If it this no problem mine is 160, you juste must change it in Interface menu.
The Following User Says Thank You to semhoun For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift semhoun Ad-Free
5th November 2013, 08:07 PM |#8  
Member
Flag Guayaquil
Thanks Meter: 5
 
More
Talking Great rom on samsung s2
I'm trying this rom as soon as I get home, I have pac man runnig on my samsung s2 and I love it, halo, pie, etc. Our small a700 community has been blessed.
6th November 2013, 04:55 AM |#9  
Member
Flag Guayaquil
Thanks Meter: 5
 
More
Well there is a lot of work to be done in this rom, at the moment the UI is a mess, it feels slow, I'm going to wait a week and check again
6th November 2013, 06:57 AM |#10  
herogjan's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Uitgeest
Thanks Meter: 66
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by semhoun

If i well undestand you want DIP lower than 240? If it this no problem mine is 160, you juste must change it in Interface menu.

That is what i was looking for. I couldn't find it. I will reflash over a xouple of days.

Sent from my C6833 using XDA Premium HD app
6th November 2013, 08:45 PM |#11  
OP Junior Member
Flag Angers
Thanks Meter: 14
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by herogjan

That is what i was looking for. I couldn't find it. I will reflash over a xouple of days.

Sent from my C6833 using XDA Premium HD app

In Settings go to:
- PAC-man
|-> Hybrid Properties
After this slide right and choose Interface, you coul change the DPI.
Thread Closed Subscribe to Thread

Tags
acer a700, pacman, rom
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes