818 posts
Thanks Meter: 2,337

Post Reply Email Thread
5th November 2013, 12:06 AM |#111  
Thanks Meter: 118

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by arcticbreeze

When this rom is stable i sure going to used it.

it is very stable for a non-stock rom very few minor glitches but it is very basic at this stage but more features will be coming soon
5th November 2013, 06:17 PM |#112  
Flag Den Haag
Thanks Meter: 31

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by oddeceed

it is very stable for a non-stock rom very few minor glitches but it is very basic at this stage but more features will be coming soon

it is in beta.. it cant be the rom they want us to use.
5th November 2013, 06:24 PM |#113  
Quote:
Originally Posted by hhamzah49

almost every non stock rom is in beta / nightly for a long time. cm, aokp, omni etc etc .

I think they are working on 4.4 at the moment. so be patient .. i know it's hard
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to r-l For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift r-l Ad-Free
5th November 2013, 07:09 PM |#114  
Inactive Recognized Developer
Thanks Meter: 2,585

More
Speaking of 4.4 I have news on that front.

So I've managed to compile myself a 4.4 build using Omni repos with quite a few hacks. Currently I'm sitting with a device which has the following working
* Boot if I manually mount /data - this needs some init cherry-picks to fix
* RIL
* BT
* Display
Aaaaand that's about it. Wifi I think should be fairly easy to fix as soon as I get data mounted properly. Camera will probably be a pain as always. Sound is a mess and needs many cherrypicks. But half the battle is won - I can see the screen and I work a lot better when I have display so good times ahead hopefully
The Following 17 Users Say Thank You to tilal6991 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift tilal6991 Ad-Free
5th November 2013, 07:27 PM |#115  
Thanks Meter: 171

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by tilal6991

Speaking of 4.4 I have news on that front.

So I've managed to compile myself a 4.4 build using Omni repos with quite a few hacks. Currently I'm sitting with a device which has the following working
* Boot if I manually mount /data - this needs some init cherry-picks to fix
* RIL
* BT
* Display
Aaaaand that's about it. Wifi I think should be fairly easy to fix as soon as I get data mounted properly. Camera will probably be a pain as always. Sound is a mess and needs many cherrypicks. But half the battle is won - I can see the screen and I work a lot better when I have display so good times ahead hopefully

Sounds like a good start, i wish i could help, but even just trying to learn about rom building gives me a head ache.
5th November 2013, 10:24 PM |#116  
OP Senior Member
Flag Liempde
Thanks Meter: 2,337

Donate to Me
More
Same problem here with 4.4, need to manually mount data (/dev/block/platform/msm_sdcc.1/by-name/Userdata) for it to boot. And also a lot of dirty hacks to get it to work. So for now i will build a 4.3 one first and then check out 4.4 a bit later on.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to thomas1991_12 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift thomas1991_12 Ad-Free
5th November 2013, 10:41 PM |#117  
Thanks Meter: 33

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by thomas1991_12

Same problem here with 4.4, need to manually mount data (/dev/block/platform/msm_sdcc.1/by-name/Userdata) for it to boot. And also a lot of dirty hacks to get it to work. So for now i will build a 4.3 one first and then check out 4.4 a bit later on.

waiting
6th November 2013, 12:00 AM |#118  
Flag VLAARDINGEN
Thanks Meter: 55

More
How can i change the tiles of the drop down menu???

Verstuurd van mijn Xperia T met Tapatalk
6th November 2013, 12:25 AM |#119  
Thanks Meter: 171

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by djfm

How can i change the tiles of the drop down menu???

You have to use xposed and gravity box.

Sent from my Xperia T using Tapatalk
The Following User Says Thank You to BigD18t For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift BigD18t Ad-Free
6th November 2013, 01:14 AM |#120  
Thanks Meter: 118

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by hhamzah49

it is the base omni rom that features will be added to but it is there for us to use if we want to .... it is open source and more people testing builds means bugs get found quicker and encourages DEV's to continue to build for us knowing there hard work is being used ..... would you help develop a rom for a device if nobody used it? i know i wouldn't ..... as the onmi threads say it is still in its infancy and not long ago it was mearly just a brain storm idea that a group of very good DEV's had after CM went corporate on us (may have used the wrong word there but the best one i could think of)
6th November 2013, 08:39 AM |#121  
Flag VLAARDINGEN
Thanks Meter: 55

More
Annyone else got problems with fb synchronising. Its not possible to turn it on or off

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)