FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

[Guide] Genymotion | Android On PC (formerly known as AndroVM).

641 posts
Thanks Meter: 254

Post Reply Email Thread
6th November 2013, 09:01 AM |#251  
Flag Brisbane
Thanks Meter: 1,344

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by kamso

What's the problem?

Envoyé depuis mon HTC One avec Tapatalk

oh i don't get what you mean

6th November 2013, 09:52 AM |#252  
Thanks Meter: 167

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by BryanChia

oh i don't get what you mean

Example: if you are on Windows, create a folder (c:\new_folder), copy your apk in it, start virtualbox. In virtualbox you can see the different virtual Android system you installed in Genymotion. Click on the one you want to install your app, go to "Configuration", "Shared folders" and create a new automatic mounting shared folder (clicking on +) and while it's creating choose the path of the new folder created on Windows (c:\new_folder) and give it the name "new_folder". Then you can open Genymotion and start your virtual Android system. In Ex File Explorer go to /mnt/shared/new_folder and install your apk which is in folder.

Envoyé depuis mon GT-N7100 avec Tapatalk
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to kamso For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift kamso Ad-Free
6th November 2013, 12:12 PM |#253  
Flag Brisbane
Thanks Meter: 1,344

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by kamso

Example: if you are on Windows, create a folder (c:\new_folder), copy your apk in it, start virtualbox. In virtualbox you can see the different virtual Android system you installed in Genymotion. Click on the one you want to install your app, go to "Configuration", "Shared folders" and create a new automatic mounting shared folder (clicking on +) and in it's creating choose the path of the new folder created on Windows (c:\new_folder) and give it the name "new_folder". Then you can open Genymotion and start your virtual Android system. In Ex File Explorer go to /mnt/shared/new_folder and install your apk which is in folder.

Envoyé depuis mon GT-N7100 avec Tapatalk

thank you for your patience and help, now i manage to install my own apk in there
THANKS A BUNCH
6th November 2013, 01:57 PM |#254  
Thanks Meter: 765

More
https://plus.google.com/111561249038...ts/jNF8Kwu5p1c
New versions will not have Gapps or ARM support.
16th November 2013, 12:58 PM |#255  
Moscow
Thanks Meter: 16

More
Guys! Can someone upload old version of genymotion and images with Gapps? New version doesn't include images with gapps

nvm, i think i found solution here
The Following User Says Thank You to Prolife For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Prolife Ad-Free
16th November 2013, 05:57 PM |#256  
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 254

More
2nd Post updated.
http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...90&postcount=2
16th November 2013, 06:05 PM |#257  
Recognized Developer / Recognized Contributor
Flag Salford, Greater Manchester, UK
Thanks Meter: 6,654

Donate to Me
More
Genymotion with a ton of tweaks:
The Following User Says Thank You to Quinny899 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
17th November 2013, 06:42 AM |#258  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
I've been using Genymotion for a couple of weeks now but then my virtual device stopped working and I've found that they don't include Gapps anymore. So I was trying to install Gapps myself but ran into a problem with Genymotion wanting ADB. I don't know what that is but it says it's in the SDK. So I downloaded the SDK but every folder I point Genymotion at says ADB was not found in that folder. How do you set up the ADB aspect in here?
18th November 2013, 09:41 AM |#259  
Thanks Meter: 6

More
Anyone know how to switch from stock Superuser to Chainfire SuperSU, manual and adb install always failed...
18th November 2013, 05:02 PM |#260  
Recognized Developer / Recognized Contributor
Flag Salford, Greater Manchester, UK
Thanks Meter: 6,654

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by androitri

Anyone know how to switch from stock Superuser to Chainfire SuperSU, manual and adb install always failed...

It's quite hard to do, but I might be able to throw a zip to drag+drop if you want
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Quinny899 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
19th November 2013, 09:03 AM |#261  
Thanks Meter: 6

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Quinny899

It's quite hard to do, but I might be able to throw a zip to drag+drop if you want

That would be nice
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
android on pc, androvm, genymotion, pratyush997

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)