Thanks Meter: 1,898

By skvalex, Senior Member on 12th January 2012, 12:32 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
5th November 2013, 02:47 PM |#2421  
Flag Stuttgart
Thanks Meter: 253

More
Vibrate on (re-) start
I noticed that version 1.5 (full) does also vibrate on restart (after kicked out from memory manager) if you have the option "vibrate on call start/end" set. I have not noticed this in earlier versions. I help myself with "show in notification area" which increases its priority for memory manager - but I would like to avoid this again.

This also has the effect that the device vibrates during boot once callrecorder gets activated.

Please remove the "vibrate on start" or make it an option so I can disable it.

My device is an Xperia Ray on ICS 4.0.4 modified stock ROM and CTCaer Kernel (see signature).
5th November 2013, 11:07 PM |#2422  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
distorted sound
Quote:
Originally Posted by polobunny

Open Phone app. Press menu, then settings. You'll see it in there, near the bottom.

This is not working in toucwiz. The sound is always distorted
6th November 2013, 11:50 AM |#2423  
Quote:
Originally Posted by tobbbie

I noticed that version 1.5 (full) does also vibrate on restart (after kicked out from memory manager) if you have the option "vibrate on call start/end" set.

Can you check 1.5.1 beta03 version?
The Following User Says Thank You to skvalex For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift skvalex Ad-Free
6th November 2013, 12:13 PM |#2424  
Flag Stuttgart
Thanks Meter: 253

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by skvalex

Can you check 1.5.1 beta03 version?

This version does no more vibrate on restart. I have not checked if the vibrate on call will work - will report later on that.

I wonder why call recording needs to start on incoming/outgoing call alerting and cannot wait for a connect signal? Would this not make all the delay options not needed? Furthermore it would not record my unsuccessful calls where only the alerting tone is recorded (and my babble why the called party does not answer). Surely I am not the first asking this - could you post a reasoning to the FAQ?
6th November 2013, 01:16 PM |#2425  
Flag Northwest Indiana
Thanks Meter: 201

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by djwestman

This is not working in toucwiz. The sound is always distorted

Make sure noise reduction is turned off. Once I did that, worked perfect.
6th November 2013, 07:53 PM |#2426  
Flag Vancouver
Thanks Meter: 26

More
Is it normal that I keep getting "permission granted for an interactive shell" message every few minutes, when CallRecorder is not running or disabled? According to my SuperSU logs, it seems to want access every couple minutes, is this normal? How can I get rid of it, and does it have any affect on battery?

Regards
6th November 2013, 08:39 PM |#2427  
Flag Montreal
Thanks Meter: 2,495

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cryceratops

Is it normal that I keep getting "permission granted for an interactive shell" message every few minutes, when CallRecorder is not running or disabled? According to my SuperSU logs, it seems to want access every couple minutes, is this normal? How can I get rid of it, and does it have any affect on battery?

Regards

You can enable advanced logging in SuperSU to see what exactly the su calls are. This can help diagnose.

I have no issue here regarding this, and without wanting to insult you or anyone, as always make sure you don't use pirated version of apps. I've seen people get their data stolen from using hacked apps that kept phoning home.
6th November 2013, 08:52 PM |#2428  
Flag Vancouver

More
Quote:

You can enable advanced logging in SuperSU to see what exactly the su calls are. This can help diagnose.

I have no issue here regarding this, and without wanting to insult you or anyone, as always make sure you don't use pirated version of apps. I've seen people get their data stolen from using hacked apps that kept phoning home.

Advanced logging is a pro feature of SuperSU is it not? I should also note this is on the trial version of Call Recorder, if that makes any difference. I've disabled the SuperSU permissions notification dialogue, but it still appears to be accessing it quite frequently
6th November 2013, 09:07 PM |#2429  
Flag Montreal
Thanks Meter: 2,495

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cryceratops

Advanced logging is a pro feature of SuperSU is it not? I should also note this is on the trial version of Call Recorder, if that makes any difference. I've disabled the SuperSU permissions notification dialogue, but it still appears to be accessing it quite frequently

Argh that might be. My apologies, I've grown used to SuperSU Pro functions apparently.

Maybe skvalex can chime in and help you then.
6th November 2013, 09:35 PM |#2430  
Flag Houston, Texas
Thanks Meter: 5,483

More
Quote:

Argh that might be. My apologies, I've grown used to SuperSU Pro functions apparently.

Maybe skvalex can chime in and help you then.

If running CM it is Koush's Super User that is the problem. Need to search thread on how to enable real SuperSU.
6th November 2013, 10:54 PM |#2431  
Flag Vancouver

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by prdog1

If running CM it is Koush's Super User that is the problem. Need to search thread on how to enable real SuperSU.

I am indeed running SuperSU, by Chainfire. I have managed to obtain the logs, CallRecorder requests permissions roughly 5 times an hour, if not more, and these are the 4 most recent logs according to SuperSU:

http://i.imgur.com/js2GGE3.png
http://i.imgur.com/MGG62Q9.png
http://i.imgur.com/uBFCPqx.png
http://i.imgur.com/JLMH6Oo.png

It seems to loop between the first three, before starting over again. Anyone know what that means, or if it's normal?

Thanks.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
call rec, call recording, callrec

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)