Thread Closed Email Thread
6th November 2013, 08:45 PM |#11  
OP Junior Member
Flag Angers
Thanks Meter: 14

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by herogjan

That is what i was looking for. I couldn't find it. I will reflash over a xouple of days.

Sent from my C6833 using XDA Premium HD app

In Settings go to:
- PAC-man
|-> Hybrid Properties
After this slide right and choose Interface, you coul change the DPI.
7th November 2013, 09:07 PM |#12  
Flag Waterboro Maine
Thanks Meter: 6

More
Screenshots?!
Any screenshots?
7th November 2013, 10:51 PM |#13  
Thanks Meter: 120

More
Finally got around to installing today. Had lots of weird issues. Keyboard wouldn't appear on screen so I was unable to connect to wifi. All menu bars were completely black and covered the top portion of the screen (blocking buttons and text in a few apps I installed). Tried changing DPI, but Setting crashed each time. I blame Tyler.

EDIT 1: Reflashed following the exact steps as before. Keyboard working, connected to wifi and currently syncing my Google account.

EDIT 2: Slowly figuring out the interface. I was very used to iconian. I think I get it now. So far, everything is moving pretty fast. Faster than I was experiencing on iconian for the past month. Touch sensitivity is very nice, too.

EDIT 3: I'm enjoying it for the most part. My only issue at the moment is I cannot get my SD show up.

EDIT 4: Switched ROMS again to Evil Alex for now. I can see myself LOVING the Pac-man, though. It was very quick and worked better than CM10.1 (not sure about 10.2) for me. I'll come back to Pac-man after I've backed up my external SD card so I can reformat it to something that can be usable with the ROM.
The Following User Says Thank You to ExtremeRyno For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift ExtremeRyno Ad-Free
8th November 2013, 02:31 PM |#14  
Thanks Meter: 7

More
It appears that on post 1 the Gapps that are linked are no longer on the host. What version of gapps do you now recommend for this Rom? Any chance of a link? Also is the kernal tweaked for speed, overclocked, or supercharged? Thanks
8th November 2013, 04:46 PM |#16  
OP Junior Member
Flag Angers

More
I just add some screenshots (more will come), and fix gapps link.
The Following User Says Thank You to semhoun For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift semhoun Ad-Free
8th November 2013, 05:08 PM |#17  
Thanks Meter: 7

More
Thanks for the gapps both. I followed your instructions regarding dpi. Lowest is still 280DPI

EDIT: Really good rom by the way. Seems to get soother after a few reboots. Would love to know the answers to my questions above regarding tweaks and supercharge. Going back to CM 10.2, but will be back.
9th November 2013, 03:22 AM |#18  

More
After using this ROM for a few hours, then switching to a stock-based ROM, I realize this is really what I want to stick with. So fast and responsive! I've got a 64GB MicroSDXC full of multimedia. What can I do to get my MicroSDXC working with PAC-man? Is it as simple as formatting to FAT32?
10th November 2013, 07:16 AM |#19  
OP Junior Member
Flag Angers

More
For me formatted as FAT32 it's working (64gb sandisk card)

Sent from my Nexus 4 using xda app-developers app
The Following User Says Thank You to semhoun For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift semhoun Ad-Free
12th November 2013, 05:50 AM |#20  
Flag Guayaquil
Thanks Meter: 5

More
Wink
This is the rom I want for my acer a700, but still is unstable, trebuchet force closes, "sometimes you loose the home screen", navigation bar doesn't show the "menu button ", the clock in the status bar is way out of scale, among other things.

I know my way around pacman roms, so as soon as I intsall the rom I go to hybrid settings and choose "tablet ui" and then tweak it to 280 dpi, It would be very useful for users that are not familiar with pacman roms if the first screen when you install it is a tablet ui not a cell phone ui because that is confusing. Well Roma wasn't made in a day, this is only going to get better, as soon as it gets a bit more stable I'm moving from cm10.2
13th November 2013, 02:27 AM |#21  

More
I agree with the above post. My ONLY issue with the ROM at this point is the UI. I can not seem to get it looking right or functioning as expected. Either one or the other bar is either too large or too small. We definitely need a setting for the A700 default 240DPI. Sometimes the bars vanish completely. In the nightly for 11/10, the ability to change touch sensitivity and a few other settings seemed to have vanished.
Thread Closed Subscribe to Thread

Tags
acer a700, pacman, rom
Previous Thread Next Thread