[ROM][4.3.1][I9001]Nexus 5 Experience

Search This thread

blackbunny96

Dec 15, 2012
Iasi
Hy guys, I'm proud to launch a new ROM from BunnyTEAM Developers.
We had a difficult period and that's why we didn't launch or update our existing ROMs.

Since there is no android 4.4 for our device, i decided to port and to make a 4.3.1 android rom with android 4.4 apps and add-ons.

This is the first version so it is not bug free. Every bug you find please tell me

NEW Don't use this rom as a daily rom. We have found some bugs and we will correct them shortly so don't try this unless you are a tester/advanced person who want to help us discover more bugs

Known bugs:
- google keyboard force close
- google search not working = not working android 4.4 launcher
- hangouts give force close

Changelog v1.0.0:
  • added Hangouts
  • added nexus 5 launcher
  • added quickoffice
  • added android 4.4 camera and gallery
  • added android 4.4 e-mail app
  • added nexus bootanimation
  • edited build.prop to show android version 4.4
  • other android 4.4 stuff which i forgot

Screenshots will be added shortly

Download link:link

Gapps: same android 4.4 gapps from cm10.2
Android 4.4 Wallpapers : link

Our official webpage: Link
Our official facebook page : link

Last edited:

sgspluss

Oct 27, 2012
sgspluss.github.io
Since there is no android 4.4 for our device, i decided to port and to make a 4.3.1 android rom with android 4.4 apps and add-ons.

Well yeah you are right atm there no kitkat for our device but as you know kitkat is new and over 80% dont have it as officially or custom rom, so be a bit patient i am sure the ADC-Team will work on it if they have time... ;)

But apart from this, its nice to see a new rom for our device... good job :highfive:

Calin

Retired Forum Moderator / Recognized Developer
Nov 22, 2012
Oradea
You should also include the credits, because i don't think you ported android 4.3.1

aXiDroid

Feb 20, 2012
Zielona Góra
After applying the package system boots much longer, when it's finally on, when it is needed to enter the PIN code, wifi turns on (it was off before flashing) and the phone resets itself.

Reactions: blackbunny96

AlessandroXCV

Oct 25, 2011
nitrox-developers.blogspot.com
Emh... An answer by our staff and also several users:
There is enough to copy the WinROM almost internally by the VeyRemiX ROM, that now copy your web page almost entirely by the NitroX-developers Official Page? :laugh:

2e5mrh5.png

Reactions: Calin

Calin

Nov 22, 2012
Oradea
Yes, it is, and besides to create a site of a dedicated rom first you need to develop a real rom not to put only stuff in the rom. Don't to be rude but only because the android 4.4 stuff like camera and other stuff are ported must to be included in a rom. You need to have a plan and to include something new developed from You or from the team

blackbunny96

Dec 15, 2012
Iasi
Yes, it is, and besides to create a site of a dedicated rom first you need to develop a real rom not to put only stuff in the rom. Don't to be rude but only because the android 4.4 stuff like camera and other stuff are ported must to be included in a rom. You need to have a plan and to include something new developed from You or from the team

k , first of all i am not responsable for the website. In the logo section on the website it says by olix. Sorry for that, i will tell him to change the website. Second why you judge me for WinROM. I don't want to be rude but...... You rom is based on android 4.1.2 , mine on android 4.0. In your rom you added launcher8 and that's all(no ofence). I will make a list of what i added in my rom: windows bootanimation, wp7 contacts,dialer, messaging, launcher7 and launcher 8 and windows phone MULTITASKING. And I even didn't use you launcher , i use the launcher8 made by Timo Kujala. If you make a rom, why you don't let someone else to improve it?
I say sorry again for the website but you are not allowed to jugde someone else's work unless you have something better. And i didn't copy you base rom even, i use stock cm9.

blackbunny96

Dec 15, 2012
Iasi
yes and i forgot to say something ..... YOUR WEBSITE IS BASED ON A FREE THEME ON THE WEB so you don't have any rights for you website look.

Calin

Nov 22, 2012
Oradea
k , first of all i am not responsable for the website. In the logo section on the website it says by olix. Sorry for that, i will tell him to change the website. Second why you judge me for WinROM. I don't want to be rude but...... You rom is based on android 4.1.2 , mine on android 4.0. In your rom you added launcher8 and that's all(no ofence). I will make a list of what i added in my rom: windows bootanimation, wp7 contacts,dialer, messaging, launcher7 and launcher 8 and windows phone MULTITASKING. And I even didn't use you launcher , i use the launcher8 made by Timo Kujala. If you make a rom, why you don't let someone else to improve it?
I say sorry again for the website but you are not allowed to jugde someone else's work unless you have something better. And i didn't copy you base rom even, i use stock cm9.

Hey, Look my signature and then post again... I didn't develop any rom based on Android 4.1.2 -.- or with a Windows 8 style.....

Sent from my GT-I9001

blackbunny96

Dec 15, 2012
Iasi
There is enough to copy the WinROM almost internally by the VeyRemiX ROM, that now copy your web page almost entirely by the NitroX-developers Official Page? :laugh:

2e5mrh5.png

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Hy guys, I'm proud to launch a new ROM from BunnyTEAM Developers.
    We had a difficult period and that's why we didn't launch or update our existing ROMs.

This is the first version so it is not bug free. Every bug you find please tell me

NEW Don't use this rom as a daily rom. We have found some bugs and we will correct them shortly so don't try this unless you are a tester/advanced person who want to help us discover more bugs

Known bugs:
    - google keyboard force close
    - google search not working = not working android 4.4 launcher
    - hangouts give force close

Changelog v1.0.0:
    • added Hangouts
    • added nexus 5 launcher
    • added quickoffice
    • added android 4.4 camera and gallery
    • added android 4.4 e-mail app
    • added nexus bootanimation
    • edited build.prop to show android version 4.4
    • other android 4.4 stuff which i forgot

Screenshots will be added shortly

Download link:link

Gapps: same android 4.4 gapps from cm10.2
    Android 4.4 Wallpapers : link

Our official webpage: Link
    Our official facebook page : link
    After applying the package system boots much longer, when it's finally on, when it is needed to enter the PIN code, wifi turns on (it was off before flashing) and the phone resets itself.

thx for telling me this. I will thry to solve this problem quick

2e5mrh5.png