FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

[TOOL] How to remove lock pattern or password from your device

2,207 posts
Thanks Meter: 1,072

By Viper The Ripper, Senior Member on 11th November 2013, 04:16 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
Hi mates!

I want to share with you a couple of simple but useful scripts.

Recently, a member asked for help because his young cousin had locked his device when trying to unlock it. As you know there is a way to avoid it, it's doing DATA/FACTORY RESET via recovery... the only problem is that doing this process ALL YOUR DATA WILL BE DELETED and it's really annoying so I created a simple script to avoid this trouble

I created a flashable zip as always

IMPORTANT

This script has been created just to help people, not to harm them!

I'M NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR MISUSE/FOR IMPROPER USE YOU CAN GIVE THIS SCRIPT. SOLE RESPONSIBILITY LIES WITH THE USER WHICH USES THIS SCRIPT IMPROPERLY.

USES

• You can use it if you forget the password or lock pattern to unlock your phone.
  • If your child or someone without conscience locks your device by mistake.

REQUIREMENTS
  • Root
  • CWM

INSTRUCTIONS

1. Download the correct file.
2. Boot into recovery.
3. Install from sdcard and flash it.
4. Done!, reboot system now.
5. Now you can go to settings and set new type of lock

HELLYEAH!
The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to Viper The Ripper For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Viper The Ripper Ad-Free

15th November 2013, 06:36 AM |#2  
Flag Selangor
Thanks Meter: 18

More
working with any devices? such as, galaxy y, ace plus?
15th November 2013, 08:55 AM |#3  
OP Senior Member

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by craidevore

working with any devices? such as, galaxy y, ace plus?

Yes it should work because the pattern or password file is saved at the same path in android devices (at least in Samsung devices that I know ....) , but you can do a backup first (just in case) if you want to try it and report then
The Following User Says Thank You to Viper The Ripper For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Viper The Ripper Ad-Free
15th November 2013, 08:17 PM |#4  
Flag Duisburg
Thanks Meter: 119

More
Good job.

Sent from my GT-S5830 using xda app-developers app
The Following User Says Thank You to Blackbox421 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Blackbox421 Ad-Free
15th November 2013, 09:00 PM |#5  
Flag Selangor
Thanks Meter: 18

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Viper The Ripper

Yes it should work because the pattern or password file is saved at the same path in android devices (at least in Samsung devices that I know ....) , but you can do a backup first (just in case) if you want to try it and report then

i think ure the ripper they hv been mentiond about :P
The Following User Says Thank You to craidevore For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift craidevore Ad-Free
15th November 2013, 09:35 PM |#6  
OP Senior Member

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by craidevore

i think ure the ripper they hv been mentiond about

hahahaha

working also in Xperia devices so yes! It's an universal tool!
15th November 2013, 09:36 PM |#7  
OP Senior Member

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blackbox421

Good job.

Sent from my GT-S5830 using xda app-developers app

Thank you mate
16th November 2013, 02:35 PM |#8  
Flag Bidadi
Thanks Meter: 566

More
I usually don't set passwords but who knows when this tool might come handy? Thanks & subscribed

Sent from my GT-S5830 using Tapatalk 2
17th November 2013, 01:54 AM |#9  
Flag Absolado Kitkat
Thanks Meter: 159

More
In S5830i General, this Tool is available too for any android devices.

But this one for unrooted phone. I don't have test it before. I not sure It's work on rooted phone or not.

If forgot any password, pattern and pin, you can search here too. I will give a link.

Here the link:-
Sorry for posted another link. And we together sharing tool. Hope don't get mad.

Regard,
NeymarJR11
17th November 2013, 08:28 PM |#10  
OP Senior Member

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by NeymarJR11

In S5830i General, this Tool is available too for any android devices.

But this one for unrooted phone. I don't have test it before. I not sure It's work on rooted phone or not.

If forgot any password, pattern and pin, you can search here too. I will give a link.

Sorry for posted another link. And we together sharing tool. Hope don't get mad.

Regard,
NeymarJR11

LOL!! I was already crazy before

What really gets on my nerves is the Barcelona's shield xD ...but hey everyone has a taste for a team

...AHAM. my flashable zip files are easier to use than this method even you don't need to manage any kind of file (It's really dangerous if you are a noob and you don't know what are you touching )

I think my flashable zips might work without root too, but I didn't test it. It contains a simple lines that don't require the full installation of Buxybox, so it should work
18th November 2013, 09:18 PM |#11  
Flag Absolado Kitkat
Thanks Meter: 159

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Viper The Ripper

LOL!! I was already crazy before

What really gets on my nerves is the Barcelona's shield xD ...but hey everyone has a taste for a team

...AHAM. my flashable zip files are easier to use than this method even you don't need to manage any kind of file (It's really dangerous if you are a noob and you don't know what are you touching )

I think my flashable zips might work without root too, but I didn't test it. It contains a simple lines that don't require the full installation of Buxybox, so it should work

Hahaha, I big fan of Barcelona because of Neymar . I also big fan Neymar. I like his skills and tricks .Okay, change topic

But, your flashable zip just same like I mentioned a link for you. .

I think there is a bit difference is your title remove lock pattern and password? The pin is available or not? .

You need manage back name and rename like this, How to remove lock pattern, password and pin from your device.

And you also tell anyone for install it without root. . I think your flashable zip it work without root too.It's this for all android devices?
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)