Post Reply Email Thread
12th November 2013, 09:02 PM |#11  
OP Inactive Recognized Developer
Thanks Meter: 5,152

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dvanzutphenkann

No Sir but I never have so that wasn'ta issue before but what do i know. Thanks for the suggestion

there are definitely issues flashing 4.4 in twrp at the moment
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to sbrissen For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift sbrissen Ad-Free

12th November 2013, 09:49 PM |#12  
Flag ann Arbor
Thanks Meter: 544

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by sbrissen

there are definitely issues flashing 4.4 in twrp at the moment

Off to work here in a few but I'll be switching to cwm touch version on Thursday as I have a long weekend to play with this beauty. Thanks again fellas

---------- Post added at 04:49 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:27 PM ----------

Installed cwm touch just wish I had the time to play with it
12th November 2013, 10:52 PM |#13  
Flag Orlando FL
Thanks Meter: 236

More
Snapchat video working?

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk
12th November 2013, 10:58 PM |#14  
Flag Houston, TX
Thanks Meter: 3

More
Has anyone noticed that there is no lte during a phone call? I've Bern able to talk and surf on tw or any other aosp roms

Sent from my SCH-I605 using xda app-developers app
12th November 2013, 11:58 PM |#15  
Thanks Meter: 1,223

Donate to Me
More
For now to flash this and have working data you need to be on the latest ClockworkMod. Thankfully I have updated zip installer versions for both the standard and touch versions of 6.0.4.3. You can flash it in TWRP and within a reboot be right in CWM.

http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...&postcount=148

Hope this helps out!
The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to AngryManMLS For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift AngryManMLS Ad-Free
13th November 2013, 12:17 AM |#16  
tapatalk sigs are a waste of everyone's time
Thanks Meter: 125

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by BennyJr

Snapchat video working?

Yes but that was snapchat's problem.
The Following User Says Thank You to poontab For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift poontab Ad-Free
13th November 2013, 12:20 AM |#17  
Flag Orlando FL
Thanks Meter: 236

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by poontab

Yes but that was snapchat's problem.

Oh word? Thanks

The Following User Says Thank You to BennyJr For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift BennyJr Ad-Free
13th November 2013, 02:21 AM |#18  
Thanks Meter: 39

More
There seems to be a nasty sound bug when music is playing and you turn your screen off and on and unlock it. Fixed it by disabling lock sounds under sounds menu and changing screen lock to pattern. Not complaining just trying to save some ears because the sound it makes is pretty terrible haha. Great work so far sbrissen if it wasn't for you I probably wouldn't even still have my note 2!

Sent from my SCH-I605 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
13th November 2013, 02:36 AM |#19  
Quote:
Originally Posted by AngryManMLS

For now to flash this and have working data you need to be on the latest ClockworkMod. Thankfully I have updated zip installer versions for both the standard and touch versions of 6.0.4.3. You can flash it in TWRP and within a reboot be right in CWM.

Hope this helps out!

Thanks for this! Where can or if even is twp able to flash 4.4 yet? You have a zip installer by any chance if it is updated. I have seen people talk about it but their website does not show the new one (2.6.3.1 I believe?)
13th November 2013, 02:42 AM |#20  
Thanks Meter: 386

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by AngryManMLS

Hope this helps out!

Awesome now I don't have to search for this! Was gonna thank you but used my last 2 for the day for your 4.3 TW port then sbrissen when I came across this. Been watching for this just sucks don't have time to flash it tonight. Sbrissen you are a god among men! Great work can't wait to try this!
13th November 2013, 02:49 AM |#21  
Flag Waldo
Thanks Meter: 46

Donate to Me
More
Flashing this now. Had the 11/08 version running on my phone and noticed the same bugs

- Audio playback glitches when screen is turned on and off
- Proximity sensor doesn't work
- Camera doesn't work if you do a clean flash as opposed to flashing over 10.2
- Signal bars are holo blue (Should they be?) instead of white
- Radio doesn't work if you restore a CM11 backup or flash via something becides CWM 6.0.4.3
- Long press home button doesn't bring up recent applications
- Odd memory management issues - Apps get killed WAY quicker than on 10.2.

But with that said, it's all looking pretty awesome. The fact that it's this functional and a PRE-NIGHTLY is unbelievable in the first place. I remember running CM7 in all sorts of broken stages on my EVO 4G with broken stuff such as GPS, camera, bluetooth, wifi, data, proximity sensor, automatic brightness adjustment... Man, if you can name it, it was broken on those first nightlies. And here we are, a "first try" basically and it's almost perfect. The CM team never ceases to amaze me. Keep being awesome, guys!
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)