Any ways to install Windows Phone on a android device

Search This thread

CuenNCU

Mar 12, 2012
Montreal
Got this idea tonight , I was thinking about this and im sure that this as been done before , is there anyways to install windows phone on an android device such as Samsung Galaxy s. Also are there some restrictions that could make this not able to do so.

If someone knows any thread or tuts this would be apreciated.

Thanks guys

Reactions: Rockin MAT

nikhilonlive

Mar 12, 2012
NEW DELHI
windows

till now.........we cant flash windows7 os on Samsung galaxys............why u want to switch over android........which is best os in the world.

verma_nis

Jan 20, 2012
windows for smartphone came and almost gone, nobody even noticed. Android is amazing and best.

Sent from my GT-I9000 using Tapatalk

abrmx

Mar 17, 2007
Monterrey
The only think I miss from Windows mobile devices is.... Age of Empires! :(

Sent from my GT-I9000 using XDA

lotemby

Mar 26, 2012
Because windows isn't open source, like android, I think that it impossible to port it to other devices.

Sent from my GT-I9000 using XDA

Talon26

Sep 14, 2011
London
Not impossible, it's been ported to HD2. And other phones I believe but i know for sure Windows 7 was not meant to be on HD2

Kingdombuilder

Feb 11, 2008
Flint
I don't think he was asking or opinions of the OS. I think he was inquiring to see if it was possible. I to would like to try this to see or myself and not take others word for it. I will search for a solution and update this thread with what I find.

Edit: It seems that it is not possible currently. However, there are developers that are working on a solution to that problem The main problem is the hardware that was not intended for Windows that is equipped to run Android OS. Hopefully there is spark at some point. There is a lot of talk though that Microsoft is trying to bully their way into having smartphone manufacturers load thee OS and allowing the consumer to be ale to dual boot. That article can be see over at many tech blogs including Znet.

Last edited:

Rohitdahiya

May 11, 2013
New Delhi
www.facebook.com
Till now, there is not any known method to do this. Android OS is the best OS in the world. Almost every application is available for android. Also it is most customisable. I would recommend you to stay with Android and install WP launchers to get windows phone like stuff/looks

freakymod2120

Jun 26, 2013
It is interesting which ideas we`ve got ;):good:

In my opinion:
Microsoft is something for my PC @home, and Android have to run on my device ...

One of my friends have one nokia with WP7 ,looks nice and works good ,he says - but for me nothing gets about Android , but it is only my opinion :angel:

To ask the thread:
I have never heard of any way to flash WP 7/8 on Android devices ...

Nitro_123

Feb 26, 2011
Sydney
Only device that got WP7 and did not run it natively were the Toshiba TG01 and the legendary HD2
So sorry, not happening as it's closed source :)

thepurepunjabi

Jun 14, 2012
ludhiana
if its possible on hd2 its possible on devices using same hardware as of windows phone trying to develop a boot loader which helps wp7 bot on our android , any who one can help us with it ???

avishay89051

Dec 11, 2012
Got this idea tonight , I was thinking about this and im sure that this as been done before , is there anyways to install windows phone on an android device such as Samsung Galaxy s. Also are there some restrictions that could make this not able to do so.

Thanks guys

why to install windows phone on your phone?

galuh

Sep 19, 2010
Malang
it is always nice to running multiple OS on one phone,i think we need new bootloader same exactly like cotulla has done for HD2,this sounds good to start request to cotulla,i heard he was working for MAGLDR bootloader in HTC M7,let us see

c0d3y0da

May 4, 2018
I just write all my own apps for my WP... Android OS is a little clumsy and I think it's ugly... let me know if anyone finds out how to do this... I'd buy a galaxy in a minute if it weren't for the crappy OS.

sivaazh

Sep 11, 2016
GB
meettomy.site
OS

I don't think he was asking or opinions of the OS. I think he was inquiring to see if it was possible. I to would like to try this to see or myself and not take others word for it. I will search for a solution and update this thread with what I find.

Edit: It seems that it is not possible currently. However, there are developers that are working on a solution to that problem The main problem is the hardware that was not intended for Windows that is equipped to run Android OS. Hopefully there is spark at some point. There is a lot of talk though that Microsoft is trying to bully their way into having smartphone manufacturers load thee OS and allowing the consumer to be ale to dual boot. That article can be see over at many tech blogs including Znet.
Is there a way to install lumia phone's os to android devices like nokia or other device

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

Thanks guys
    why to install windows phone on your phone?
    ´cause lagdroid is only for geeks who got a lot of free time