Moving On

Search This thread

salilpune1

Mar 16, 2010
PUNE
Well,, Its time to Move On.

I have just purchased Note 3 (N9000) and sold my dear Note to my best friend. It has been great journey with Note and with this Note 1 forum.

I have enjoyed some of the best ROMs here and glad to see 4.4 KitKat is becoming more stable on Note 1. Legacy will continue.

I am very thankful to great developers like @chasmodo @AndroidSlave @herna @tkari4 @not-i @Gerrett @dr.ketan @chipwizz @Black_Prince @XpLoDWilD @beerbong @bangsti

I am also thankful to @AA1973 and @Galaxtus for all the help needed.

See you on Note 3 Exynos forum :D:D

herna

Recognized Developer
Dec 19, 2009
twitter.com
OnePlus 3
OnePlus 5T

I have just purchased Note 3 (N9000) and sold my dear Note to my best friend. It has been great journey with Note and with this Note 1 forum.

I have enjoyed some of the best ROMs here and glad to see 4.4 KitKat is becoming more stable on Note 1. Legacy will continue.

I am very thankful to great developers like @chasmodo @AndroidSlave @herna @tkari4 @not-i @Gerrett @dr.ketan @chipwizz @Black_Prince @XpLoDWilD @beerbong @bangsti

Enjoy your new device and thanks for use our ROMs. We'll miss you around Note 1 forum. I wish to see some posts of you here just if it is for get ROMs on your best friend phone. Cheers, herna.

Reactions: salilpune1

anjath

Dec 15, 2011
nice to see you have upgraded. just wanted to know, how much you sold the Note N7000 for. Just in case I follow your path to up gradation :)

Reactions: salilpune1

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

Enjoy your new device and thanks for use our ROMs. We'll miss you around Note 1 forum. I wish to see some posts of you here just if it is for get ROMs on your best friend phone. Cheers, herna.
    nice to see you have upgraded. just wanted to know, how much you sold the Note N7000 for. Just in case I follow your path to up gradation :)
    Enjoy your new device...Exynos? A G A I N ?✌?
    Cheers,
    AA1973

GALAXY NOTE N7000 /// KITKAT /// KRT16M
    All the best with your new phone mate :good: